Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2171757 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
Donegrin..

Hope everyone is good, and hope the new couples are bonding already cheesy

Iyawotm, switella, ginger, I see y'all. Appreciate cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko: Bia this confused character called Jetli&seek, you don dey yarn opata shey? grin. Provide your evidence that shows I'm in love with itsModella angryangry. I never acknowledged it. At least your posts and ***** is enough to show your unashamed love for E.B grin

@maria a.k.a Mr modella, stop shifting the goal posts. Be proud of your lady itsmodella. She's classy, you should be proud cheesy. Stop tryna make it seems I'm your second account, we all know of your love for her, you said it in your post on this page too. Wishing you both a successful dating life grin

@kehjibeau, you still haven't learnt how to quote posts?. Thought K'EST MOI grin has taught you how to do so/navigate your way through NL. Welcome back dearie, missed ya kiss(oya jetli and zumarock, say I'm in love with her too grin )

Kslib, how are things with you and c'est going? wink. Wish you two the best grin

Ella .B, how's our in-law jetli and hyde?. Take good care of him grin

@ginger, I see you dearie wink

WHAT DAH FUUCKK! shocked shocked So your mind no gree understand not even one word of that epistle I wrote. I give up. Come to poppa @itsmodella grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Lol.. So in other words,you are calling me slacker,a wuss,,, lol
... I dey laff with my neighbors teeth..

All izz well!

*Falls inside pot of egusi soup*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

OMG shockedshockedshockedshocked

*fans himself repeatedly*.. You're brilliantly GORGEOUS.. *dreamy love sigh* cheesy. Those smiles of yours? dayuuuuuuuummm.. Gurl, you're a DIME PIECE kiss kiss kiss. I won't trade you for the world wink. Your BF's english should be called LUCKY grin

Nice pic, classy smile wink

Kejihbeau I no see anything angry angry angry what sort of rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Shut-up!!!! You are secretly praying it doesnt work out,so you can have her to yourself..
You think say na today i know you.. grin grin
All izz well!

!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1303065_today3_jpg663c93c8475c84568b43e59a509638e4

LOOOOL!!! Who still carts around CDs and vinyls to parties? Is that how they do in Botswana? Haven't they heard of laptop DJing? Na wa o. grin grin grin

Lmao...

DjOnizee of life. Under the shed things.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
ella.b:

Come back *breaks bottle on his head*

Nice one. Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
***pours hot water on him***
**peels the ostrich's feathers**
**** brings out frying pan with hot groundnut oil***
All izz well!

Hahahahaha. Wicked! grin

ochongonoko: A quick recount of BBA couples' list grin

Sholay and SOM - shosom grin

Mariarocks and itsmodella/watabambam - mariabambam grin. Lwkmd!!

Jekyll&hyde and Ella.B - jekella

Kslib and adaberry/c'est moi - kserry/ K'est moi grin

Gom and josydaky - godaky grin

Ginger8 and drammah - dagrin dragin grin

Gh kwame and the amaka - amakwa grin

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yuuuccckkkkk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:
As Mariarocks clearly stated earlier on, there is nothing going on between us. Quit the bf/in-law talk already.

Just come to poppa already grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
Did I make it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
switella: wow diz thread is becoming mor hot and fun i luv it kip d gudwork goin guys wishin u all a fulfilled day @mariarocks,itsmodella,c'est moi,SOM,ochon,Ginger 78, ella b,kslib,kejihbeau nd all odas

Right back at ya kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
*sings to advert*"you no go know untill you switch,switch,switch
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
olegunner: Did I make it
You can now sleep again, because I'm not sure you've woken up properly. cheesy You must make it bro, that's a must cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
styresse: Name of artist pls

Chemphe- Can I be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
*double post*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
@SOM, thanks for the pictures. smiley

Mariarocks:

WHAT DAH FUUCKK! shocked shocked So your mind no gree understand not even one word of that epistle I wrote. I give up. Come to poppa @itsmodella grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hi poppagrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
ella.b:
Lmao..
My favorite emoticons are smiley and grin
I never knew.

smiley grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]Wedding invite? Chill bro, things are not that serious.

They don't want to hear. After that long thing I wrote and still this, they would never hear. Just leave them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

I pray it gets "that serious". I don't mind being the BEST MAN, ella.b, c'est moi, som, iyawotm, feminine A and ginger can do ashebi for free grin

*runs away*

NEVER! In Sulu's voice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nice defense tactics.. I won't give up on both y'all. Waiting for the wedding Invite wink

When watabambam gets unbanned, expect it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ginger78(f): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

I'm good. Hope you good
.am doing great.jus missing someone here.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kejihbeau(f): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Kejihbeau I no see anything angry angry angry what sort of rubbish
Lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kslib:
Correct!!!
Where @dmalam,na im go butcher the nama...
All izz well!

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2013
ninnyanny: Bev and mel in Calabar....

@beverly_Osu: Hello calabar ..had fun in Ebony life tv http://pic.twitter.com/Ke78rpsEUO

This guy needs to burn this jeans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah loool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
ItsModella:
My CLEO!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's soooooooooooooo beautiful.

Come on, shattap there
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

So na wetin u dey think sef. grin grin

I didn't say so o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Durrrrrhhhh she is not your girlfriend.....officially, it was a joke.

Alright. I no dey vex.

Lol. No wahala.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dannyxy: i wonder why osewa did not make a slap button....i fear no man

ASIN! I for don use am on you since grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
ella.b:
Beverly at pub 360 in abj

What is this green thing on my Bev's hair
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mariarocks:

Come on, shattap there
*looks left and right* are you talking to me? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.