Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180055 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:
Oh! What is management got to do with visiting a Friend?
I recall him blaming his manger/management for mishandling his Twitter TL, some time ago.

Anyways! Dillish and Maria will be in Ghana for four days.

So dem no go comefor bev birthday.why Na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

So dem no go comefor bev birthday.why Na?
If you ask me, I think all of them(+Beverly) should have had fun with Selly 0n Friday in GH, then proceed to Nigeria for another bash! But I feel Selly planned her birthday even when she was in the H0use.........
But have you noticed that Feza and Beverly did not tweet to wish Selly HBD? They only wished Motamma HBD and ignored Selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
njokusboy:

Na d code b dat... I miss dat page nd none of una put anybody name there.. Una wicked... Melvin never disappoints though, I expected a reply lyk dat.. No worry, its a gud sign, dem go come clean very soon, mark my words..

Nor wori I go nack your name there.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dannyxy: To @iyawo,@som nd ladies that said they can't date fair guyz,do you also have a problem with guy with chocolate skin(not so dark,kinda light skin)?... Example,dem 2face,wizkid,melvin type of skin,because i happen to fall in that category.

Ehmmmm.....i don't know about the others o. but for me, if u wan fair..fair. If u wan black...black. No middle ground for me. Oga TM na correct smooth dark chocolate...just the way I like it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Modified.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

Ehmmmm.....i don't know about the others o. but for me, if u wan fair..fair. If u wan black...black. No middle ground for me. Oga TM na correct smooth dark chocolate...just the way I like it grin

Naso, if say OGA TM fair, u for lyk fair pple lolzz.. Na evrybody mama sabi cook pass.. Not so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift: IyawoTM, pls come out o. Don't miss this 2013 page.

cry I for saw this happening.....

Where was I, n what was I doing?
U guys are wicked oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Melvin 1st interview(jara)-i kissed maria at the after party,we are cool but nt dating yet.
2nd interview(53 extra)-i am single(he wasn't asked abt maria) 3rd interview(on radio in abj)-i nd maria re getting 2 knw each oda.
4th interview(channel google hangout)-i and maria are talking and we can't wait to see each other)
5th interview(bellanaija)-single but not searching what does that means-it means there might be something coming up btw i nd someone.
6th interview(the one in ghana)-are u single_i will answer that later.

I think melvin and maria are dating though but are keeping it on the down.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Modified
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
vianny18: Melvin 1st interview(jara)-i kissed maria at the after party,we are cool but nt dating yet.
2nd interview(53 extra)-i am single(he wasn't asked abt maria) 3rd interview(on radio in abj)-i nd maria re getting 2 knw each oda.
4th interview(channel google hangout)-i and maria are talking and we can't wait to see each other)
5th interview(bellanaija)-single but not searching what does that means-it means there might be something coming up btw i nd someone.
6th interview(the one in ghana)-are u single_i will answer that later.

I think melvin and maria are dating though but are keeping it on the down.

same here. feel they are dating but coding it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

cry I for saw this happening.....

Where was I, n what was I doing?
U guys are wicked oooo

E pain me as you miss that spot o. Wetin happen na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift: I had crush on TUSO. Hope am correct with the name. I happend to view his moniker one day, I trip for the guy glittering black skin..#Similes#

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift: I had crush on TUSO. Hope am correct with the name. I happend to view his moniker one day, I trip for the guy glittering black skin..#Similes#

Busted!!!!!. grin.. Too late, you can't modify it. Don't be shy, it's okay to crush on him, just like JK crushed on ella and maria on itsmodella cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
I love GH:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Pls modify it. Abeg you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Busted!!!!!. grin.. Too late, you can't modify it. Don't be shy, it's okay to crush on him, just like JK crushed on ella and maria on itsmodella cheesy

Abeg modify it. Abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Make una see wicked people wey nor like me for here o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:
If you ask me, I think all of them(+Beverly) should have had fun with Selly 0n Friday in GH, then proceed to Nigeria for another bash! But I feel Selly planned her birthday even when she was in the H0use.........
But have you noticed that Feza and Beverly did not tweet to wish Selly HBD? They only wished Motamma HBD and ignored Selly.
I agree selly first den proceed to ghana,selly started planning hers b4 she entered 4bba .
Bev is cool with selly,noticed the tweet but dnt take it srious cos I no say dem go don call each other.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Pls modify it. Abeg you.

NOOOOPE!!!! You are exposed cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
I love GH:

NOOOOPE!!!! You are exposed cheesy

Please. Don't be wicked.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
I don't know if you guys have seen that hilarious Ghanaian 'apocalyptic movie' known as "2016"? grin

The trailer goes something like, "Tw-tw-tw-tw-tweeeeenty siksteeeeen!!!" grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
feminine A:

same here. feel they are dating but coding it
Good for them or else mellish fans go destroy the relationship,especially the tins they tweet about maria.I doff my hat for her cos she strong and some other things.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Please. Don't be wicked.

grin grin grin

I will modify am, only if GH Kwame comes to your rescue. So take your plea to GH Kwame grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

E pain me as you miss that spot o. Wetin happen na?

I just checked time of 2013. ...I been dey staff restaurant dey chop to appease dis boy wey dey my belle.
It is well...at least it was for a good cause cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abeg make u guys free Agbgift
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
I love GH:

grin grin grin

I will modify am, only if GH Kwame comes to your rescue. So take your plea to GH Kwame grin grin grin

GH Kwame kwa?
When you tire, u go change am by yourself. Its an harmless crush.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
The comments under that video are hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

I just checked time of 2013. ...I been dey staff restaurant dey chop to appease dis boy wey dey my belle.
It is well...at least it was for a good cause cheesy

Na the boy need the food pass. Your name don they the 2013 already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

GH Kwame kwa?
When you tire, u go change am by yourself. Its an harmless crush.

Okay oooo!.... In a Nollywood actor/actress voice grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
achimotan: Abeg make u guys free Agbgift

Nor mind them. Na one name I call na them sharp quote me so. If I come call others name nko. Them go quote tire.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade: [flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I[/flash]

Kumawood go kill person.terminator and tinz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade: The comments under that video are hilarious grin

The film they interesting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.