Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,552 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184515 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
achimotan:

but you paaa . the lady dey ask 2 people who quoted her to modify their posts, then you come to quote her . you be wicked smiley

Let him keep quoting. By the time I list other peoples names, he go tire to quote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Finally kslib don finally talk.
IyawoTM tank you o.

So na my belle open him mouth... tongue
Dancing antenna with my teeth grin
The guy has plans....who is his heartthrob again for this NL?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kslib:
Thanks for the S/O.. smiley smiley
All izz well!

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 2:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Ok.. The aforementioned film was produced by kumawood right?

Gbam! What a Genius.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

Na Blessed baby open him mouth so.
As for his heartthrob, I nor understand who the person be again, cos them be plenty small.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

Lol....na u sabi why u dey Laff. me I remember wen we quarrel that time, n I told you u Neva sabi how e be like to carry life...Ure comeback was.....am I God? Lol..
Dats what I meant then sha....
Anyways the boy is kicking wella (8morewks), will tell him Kslib says hi, n all is well grin
lol.. Funny how time flies.. I cant even remember that we ever quarreled.. grin
Eight weeks!!! Then, you are almost due(shey na so una dey call am?lol)..
But seriously,tell him i said 'hi' ooo.. I love kids alot..
See as i just dey smile.. Na wa ooo.. grin
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

C'est moi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Breaking News
Host: you promised Elikem to buy him a bike, how far with that promise?
Dillish: yes, I don't break my promise, its coming soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

Gbam! What a Genius.

Oh, no wonder. It's understandable then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME: Breaking News

The host is wise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dollish:

Says, some of the housemates don't understand why she replies them late, forgeting she has interviews to attend since the old h'mates have concluded theirs....says whoever said whatever about her in the house is none of her business (Hakeem on ma mind) doesn't hold grudges. She's going to talk to whoever wanna talk to her (Pokello will seeelap you)......... says the secret to
winning BBA is to be yourself. And
that's it...... has been watching BB
since BBSA.
.... says she doesn't think Melvin liked her, they were just good friends and that she
doesn't know what we see from
outside but thinks they people on the outside wished something happened....says she didn't think
Beverly had a problem with her even
though she nominated her several
times. She doesn't have a problem.... Says she is the third female to win.... Says she was the most nominated....says she met Maria via facebook and clicked..... Says she and Elikem were pals since day one and thought he would win, "that is how come he promised to buy me a car and I also promised to buy him a motorcycle.....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chai,hope say say person no go suffer brain drain...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
This boredom is making depression to set in..,chai,wetin i do ASUU nd f.g ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

The host is wise

Hahaha! I swear! She caught her 0ff guard! The host proceeded to infuriated her further when she said "what are you geting for me". Dillish quickly said, n0000! I have promised a lot of people. **sosket, she was still recovering from the shock**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Una no go vex,i'm angry,let me rant small
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
From 1 day to 1 month,from 1 month to three months...as in which way naija?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
Later some selfish ingrate,will tell me nigeria youths are lazy,as in wth?he shld tell that to his grandchildren.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
They say we are the leaders tomorrow,pls tell me,when is the tomorrow?,do we even have a today?...pulezzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
They keep us at home 4 three months,as in where is that done?...papa God,ur children are suffering.abeg help us,this pple are suffocatting us,pls dn't allow them to keep doing this to us,pls do something.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Well all said nd done,destiny can be delayed but cannot be denied...oluwa is involved.make i go sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Very funny

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bev's lips though...

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

Dancing antenna with my teeth ;Dy

@iyawo: wonderful!! its a thing of joy!!thats our BBA thread baby!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Very funny

lolz observer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Oh, no wonder. It's understandable then

read more
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME: Breaking News

Dats not fair, y d presenter corner her lyk dat.. She can't be buying bikes lyk dat.. Money go finish... 300k is not dat big..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
@MariaNepembe: Only been in Accra for a few hours and I'm already tanned...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
njokusboy:

Dats not fair, y d presenter corner her lyk dat.. She can't be buying bikes lyk dat.. Money go finish... 300k is not dat big..

300k dols no be small money ooooo....plus ,Elikem didn't force her to make the promise....she must buy that bike ooooo....I'm giving her till december to buy it or I willi hate via twitter...hehehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

cry I for saw this happening.....

Where was I, n what was I doing?
U guys are wicked oooo

Really?
And did you pray over it?

Well, wipe ur tears, vision 2020 is closer than you expect tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
ninnyanny: 300k dols no be small money ooooo....plus ,Elikem didn't force her to make the promise....she must buy that bike ooooo....I'm giving her till december to buy it or I willi hate via twitter...hehehehe

Naaaa relax for her. I believe some of the promises were made for fun. If she has to buy him, she has to wait till intrest on her investments accrue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
ninnyanny: 300k dols no be small money ooooo....plus ,Elikem didn't force her to make the promise....she must buy that bike ooooo....I'm giving her till december to buy it or I willi hate via twitter...hehehehe

300k dols, shey na 45 milla, e go finish oh.. Except na jincheng or wayo kudi na she go buy.. Afterall she no mention d type..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
achimotan:

Naaaa relax for her. I believe some of the promises were made for fun. If she has to buy him, she has to wait till intrest on her investments accrue
same reason Melvin told Eliken not to promise anything! Cos word are powerful....she has made the promise therefore she must fulfil it OR we willi hateeeeeeeeeee!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.