Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,127 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184477 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade: [flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I[/flash]
what?,hahahaha,i laff in twi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade: The comments under that video are hilarious grin

Rotf!!. Post the comments or the link to it please. That video is crap grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Na the boy need the food pass. Your name don they the 2013 already.

Yes o, tnx to you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

The film they interesting?

IMHO, it is the best movie ever made.

Ever seen The Hangover? Funnier than that!

Ever seen Avatar? Badder than that!

Ever seen Titanic? Sadder than that!

True story grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Busted!!!!!. grin.. Too late, you can't modify it. Don't be shy, it's okay to crush on him, just like JK crushed on ella and maria on itsmodella cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
My ghanian brothers nd sisters,please stick to home video...i believe ben10,last airbender pass that film...hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
achimotan:

Kumawood go kill person.terminator and tinz

Haha! Charley! Kumawood is the ish now! But their subtitles are killing me mehn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade:

True story grin

Really? Although I hardly watch ghallywood and nollywood movies, Am going to look for the film to watch then.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade:

True story grin

Irony grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade: [flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFqYiKDwt0I[/flash]
ghannywood no go kill me,roflmao,see the head of the thing...see how i resemble amala and apku combined.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Irony grin

Really an irony.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift: I had crush on TUSO.
Hope am correct with the name. I happend to view his moniker one
day, I trip for the guy glittering
black skin..#Similes#
What is the breakdown of your name? Is it Abigail?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Really? Although I hardly watch ghallywood and nollywood movies, Am going to look for the film to watch then.

Aurevoir to your sense of sight. I pity them grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
spade:

True story grin
trash,it's crap,starting from the graphics,a 2year old cannot believe it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dannyxy: trash,it's crap,starting from the graphics,a 2year old cannot believe it

Take a chill pill, that's sacarsm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:
Smh

Did I say a word? I'm just pointing out similarities in typing flow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
ella.b:
J&H how far?

I'm good. Hope you are, too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Oh! Why did you type that? They are not that bad. Anyway, we have two woods in Ghana Kumawood and Ghollywood. The former caters for the average Ghanaian whilst the latter caters for the middle class Ghanaian.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Neither did I, I only shaked my head
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

I just checked time of 2013. ...I been dey staff restaurant dey chop to appease dis boy wey dey my belle.
It is well...at least it was for a good cause cheesy
Wow!! You're preggy?
Thats very nice and sweet.. For some strange reason,i'm smiling ..lol.. I dunno why sha...
Has he started kicking.. Tell him i said "Hi".. cheesy cheesy
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Its therefore harmful to eyes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:
What is the breakdown of your name? Is it Abigail?

but you paaa . the lady dey ask 2 people who quoted her to modify their posts, then you come to quote her . you be wicked smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
GH KWAME:

Oh! Why did you type that? They are not that bad. Anyway, we have two woods in Ghana Kumawood and Ghollywood. The former caters for the average Ghanaian whilst the latter caters for the middle class Ghanaian.

Ok.. The aforementioned film was produced by kumawood right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
carujmonella:

Take a chill pill, that's sacarsm
i know,u ma take a chill pill
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Hello

Kslib.
Ochon.
Iyawo.
Modella.
SOM.
Jekyll.
Thanks for the S/O.. smiley smiley
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kslib:
Wow!! You're preggy?
Thats very nice and sweet.. For some strange reason,i'm smiling ..lol.. I dunno why sha...
All izz well!

Finally kslib don finally talk.
IyawoTM tank you o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Agbgift:

Its therefore harmful to eyes.

More like "funny to the eyes"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dannyxy: i know,u ma take a chill pill

Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kslib:
Wow!! You're preggy?
All izz well!

Lol....na u sabi why u dey Laff. me I remember wen we quarrel that time, n I told you u Neva sabi how e be like to carry life...Ure comeback was.....am I God? Lol..
Dats what I meant then sha....
Anyways the boy is kicking wella (8morewks), will tell him Kslib says hi, n all is well grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
IyawoTM:

Ehmmmm.....i don't know about the others o. but for me, if u wan fair..fair. If u wan black...black. No middle ground for me. Oga TM na correct smooth dark chocolate...just the way I like it grin
o.k ma,bt if oga tm na smooth dark chocolate,na middleground be dat nw...bt no prob i understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.