Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183057 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 29, 2013
TRUTH: It won't be fair if Dillish doesn't attend Beverly's birthday party,c'mon,they were good friends and besides Dillish can afford the trip......if Maria and the others doesn't attend it will be more explainable but Dillish? Mheen! Why i'm i even disturbing myself sef *continues to compose his song*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:06am On Sep 29, 2013
By the way isn't the $300k taxable? do bba winners get d full pay or is tax deducted from it. I know my friend won $1000 on a radio game in d US but by d time she went to collect d money she was given a little over $600 cos of tax. I also wonder if in naija all these reality show winners are taxed.
Does anyone have dis info?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Belovedd:
now i see that you have selective reading, pls go and read my post again. I complained about people on Nairaland being more focused on Melvin's relationship with Maria than his career. I said he needs to focus on making money, this I said because Melvin's identity seems to be swalowed up by who he is dating rather than who he is. I also said earlier dat i wont be happy if Melvin does not make Beverly's party. thank God He did, next to those close to her apart from those in attendance is Maria, I comment on dis but No her is different. RUBBISHNESS!!!!!!!!
Now that I know say Maria talk dey pain una na im I go dey talk about until u develop thick skin.

I remember many times I yab dillish for dis forum, NOBODY defend her but Maria na untouchable goddess for hia with her rabbit teeth.
oya dey wait.
Lol. Who do you think you are fooling? Do you think we are learners here or what? You that used to defend Dillish are now claiming to have dissed her? SMH. Or you want me to go back and quote you so you can remember? And which one concern me with whether you insulted Dillish and no one defended her? It is only avid fans that defend people as you can see I am an avid fan of Maria's and that is why I defend her. If you diss Dillish, Melvin or Sulu I will not care it is their own fans that will defend them. It is only natural.

If you choose to start insulting Maria including her "rabbit teeth" going forward as you put it, it is simply because you do not like her so stop using the excuse on Maria being untouchable as an excuse to air what you really wanna say biko, we are not fools. The fact remains you do not know why she is not attending Bev's party, you asked a question, people gave you opinions and then you threw them in the gutter. So why ask in that case?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:15am On Sep 29, 2013
god_of_music: TRUTH: It won't be fair if Dillish doesn't attend Beverly's birthday party,c'mon,they were good friends and besides Dillish can afford the trip......if Maria and the others doesn't attend it will be more explainable but Dillish? Mheen! Why i'm i even disturbing myself sef *continues to compose his song*
Taaaaa! Dillish na minus one, she put up an act in bba. I don't think she genuinely cared for Melvin and Beverly, I think she was only playing d naija card and it worked. you remember her true self was revealed after bev's swap?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:28am On Sep 29, 2013
noname: Lol. Who do you think you are fooling? Do you think we are learners here or what? You that used to defend Dillish are now claiming to have dissed her? SMH. Or you want me to go back and quote you so you can remember? And which one concern me with whether you insulted Dillish and no one defended her? It is only avid fans that defend people as you can see I am an avid fan of Maria's and that is why I defend her. If you diss Dillish, Melvin or Sulu I will not care it is their own fans that will defend them. It is only natural.

If you choose to start insulting Maria including her "rabbit teeth" going forward as you put it, it is simply because you do not like her so stop using the excuse on Maria being untouchable as an excuse to air what you really wanna say biko, we are not fools. The fact remains you do not know why she is not attending Bev's party, you asked a question, people have you opinions and then you threw them in the gutter. So why ask in that case?
pls go and quote those comments. I only speak d truth here, I was never a fan of dillish, am a Melvin fan but not a fanatic, I no dey attack anybody wey yab am that's why you never saw me in f-addicts comments.
by d way, I no fit sleep so i must' appreciate you for even having my time. We agree to disagree but on dis one we cannot agree. And to be honest, I like Maria, at least better than Dillish. I used to like her a lot at d beginning but there was something she did during the bev-koketso-Lk4 saga that disappointed me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 29, 2013
Whatever
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 2:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Belovedd: By the way isn't the $300k taxable? do bba winners get d full pay or is tax deducted from it. I know my friend won $1000 on a radio game in d US but by d time she went to collect d money she was given a little over $600 cos of tax. I also wonder if in naija all these reality show winners are taxed.
From what I heard it will not be taxed in SA but I am not sure of how valid my answer is as I do not remember where I read it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:52am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=noname]From what I heard it will not be taxed in SA but I am not sure of how valid my answer is as I do not remember where I read it. [/quote
k, thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 3:24am On Sep 29, 2013
So una dey kwetin because say Maria no go Bev birthday? Smh, abeg....... Make una siddon cooleh drink cold drink and sleep. It's not that serious, enugo?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:01am On Sep 29, 2013
In Malawi at the #CityOfStars ,
Cleo and Fatima having a
good time as well. Cleo
performed there today and
according to reports was a
hit.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2013
bev's party

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2013
More pictures will come in later...
Happy sunday yall
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2013
ella.b:
I can't deal mehn..iiii just can't

* dead*

I wanted to view everything in silence b4 commenting but dis ure pic drag me comot for cave...

Tnx Babe for updates n pics, no b today I talk say u too much! kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:57am On Sep 29, 2013
nikky341: Congrats miss Ghana , 2nd runner up miss world
#black is beautiful

Picture please...congrats!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2013
GH KWAME: Big Brother Africa star, Prezzo
wanted by Kenyan Police for
assaulting military officer

read m0re

He dey feel like 2pac ni undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Belovedd: By the way isn't the $300k taxable? do bba winners get d full pay or is tax deducted from it. I know my friend won $1000 on a radio game in d US but by d time she went to collect d money she was given a little over $600 cos of tax. I also wonder if in naija all these reality show winners are taxed.

According to what I read the 300k isn't taxable in namibia,can't really remember the reasons .
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2013
@Belovved, don't blame Maria fans for jumping to her defence like that. The poor gal has suffered enough condemnation for no reason for no just reason. You do have a point tho, she has to come to Nigeria if indeed she's dating Melvin.

@Gh Kwame, you really need to take a chill pill when it come to defending your country peeps. Not everyone is out to bring them down.

@ella.b once again, thanks for the Bev bday pics, not detailed like Selly's but cool all the same.

Who and who are going for Nando's party? grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 29, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

According to what I read the 300k isn't taxable in namibia,can't really remember the reasons .

The money can't be taxed in namibia simply becos it wasn't earned in that country... Taxes don't apply to earnings made outside and brought in... The money though can be taxed in south Africa if the BBA sponsors have not excluded tax by themselves already... The government can only levy a tax on monies earned in that country.... Dat na why..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Belovedd:
now i see that you have selective reading, pls go and read my post again. I complained about people on Nairaland being more focused on Melvin's relationship with Maria than his career. I said he needs to focus on making money, this I said because Melvin's identity seems to be swalowed up by who he is dating rather than who he is. I also said earlier dat i wont be happy if Melvin does not make Beverly's party. thank God He did, next to those close to her apart from those in attendance is Maria, I comment on dis but No her is different. RUBBISHNESS!!!!!!!!
Now that I know say Maria talk dey pain una na im I go dey talk about until u develop thick skin.

I remember many times I yab dillish for dis forum, NOBODY defend her but Maria na untouchable goddess for hia with her rabbit teeth.
oya dey wait.

Lolzzz, una dey try want kill me here oh.... Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Ella b, tell melvin make him dey close mouth for picture nah... Dat teeth wey him dey open no make sense..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by achimotan(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2013
Bev and Angelo love to kiss mehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pdace: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2013
Belovedd: SO, IF SELLY DID NOT COVER THE CHASEMATES TRANSPORTATION, WHY IS MARIA NOT IN NAIJA COS I THOT SHE AND BEV WERE CLOSE, GHANA TO NAIJA IS JUST 45MINS. AND THEY PLANNED IT FROM THE BBA HOUSE....GHANA FOR SELLY AND NAIJA FOR BEV.
It is easier for a west African to move from one west African country to the next, but the same is not applicable for a non west African, she probably couldn't get a visa to Nigeria before leaving. About her fear she said in an interview in Ghana that her fear was that she doesn't know if/when the threats will be carried out( this in my opinion is my opinion is normal as a human being, she was even threatened with a gun). people have commited suicide because of cyber bulling.
They have other means of communication so i think she and bev must have spoken about this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2013
pdace:
It is easier for a west African to move from one west African country to the next, but the same is not applicable for a non west African, she probably couldn't get a visa to Nigeria before leaving. About her fear she said in an interview in Ghana that her fear was that she doesn't know if/when the threats will be carried out( this in my opinion is my opinion is normal as a human being, she was even threatened with a gun). people have commited suicide because of cyber bulling.
They have other means of communication so i think she and bev must have spoken about this.
now the visa point makes sense,
as for d cyber bullying.......
this is what it sounds like in my ear.....bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
njokusboy: Ella b, tell melvin make him dey close mouth for picture nah... Dat teeth wey him dey open no make sense..

ha ha ha, but for me d native does not cut it for a party. t-shirts and jeans would have been better. Uti need to help him work on his dress sense, other than that he's cool peeps.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2013
Awwwwwwwww....we love u too Bimp.

@BamlakT: I'll never 4get #Nigeria not only becuz of z luv or the beauty but, also because it's the country zat showed me z ocean 4 z first time Abi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2013
IyawoTM:

* dead*

I wanted to view everything in silence b4 commenting but dis ure pic drag me comot for cave...

Tnx Babe for updates n pics, no b today I talk say u too much! kiss
My pleasure smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:52am On Sep 29, 2013
whatever to you too......mtcheewwwww
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2013
njokusboy: Ella b, tell melvin make him dey close mouth for picture nah... Dat teeth wey him dey open no make sense..

grin I be hin PA?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2013
njokusboy:

The money can't be taxed in namibia simply becos it wasn't earned in that country... Taxes don't apply to earnings made outside and brought in... The money though can be taxed in south Africa if the BBA sponsors have not excluded tax by themselves already... The government can only levy a tax on monies earned in that country.... Dat na why..

this makes alota sense. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.