Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183357 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Feza was robbed last wk in her country and Oneal had an accident on sunday and was released 2day from d hospital.

Na wa o.I hope dey r ok.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
ella.b:
Feza was robbed last wk in her country and Oneal had an accident on sunday and was released 2day from d hospital.

Na wa o.I hope dey r ok.

I hope oneal twisted his ankle so him go humble small...

Lolzzz, na joke oh.. Hope he wasn't hurt sha...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
ella.b:

Na wa o.I hope dey r ok.

Wow! This is serious .
Tank God they are alive.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2013
ella.b:

Na wa o.I hope dey r ok.
Karma lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independence! Con eat grin grin grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
I

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Maria be giving chicks assignments

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
ninnyanny: Maria be giving chicks assignments

Her fans are die hard fans and really luv her.she knows how to carry them along,especially the "converse affair" thing,her fans are goingcrazy abt it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Come Back Home Pokello - Zim Fans
Pokello Nare's long stay in Ghana with her
boyfriend Elikem Kumordzi has raised eyebrows
among her fans who said culturally she is setting a
bad example amid fears she could be cohabiting.
Traditionally, Pokello was not supposed to stay with
her boyfriend until she marries. But so far, the two
lovebirds have been gallivanting in Ghana, club
hopping and cosying up as seen on the pictures
posted on her Facebook page.
It has been more than three weeks since she left
Zimbabwe for Ghana where, among other things,
she is eking out a living through making
appearances at private parties and clubs.
Apparently, the "Queen of Swag" wants to venture
into clothing business together with her beau.
"I think she has overstayed in Ghana. According to
our culture, it is not acceptable for a woman to
elope let alone overstay at a boyfriend's house.
"Yes, you can visit your boyfriend's house for
formal introductions for two or three days.
"What we are seeing is a bad example of
Zimbabwean culture.
"Maybe the Ghanian tradition is different, but as
Africans we share a lot in common.
"Imagine she is a role model and what example is
she setting to the young girls?" said one fan.
She blasted Pokello for "cohabiting".
"It is unacceptable and not a reflection of
Zimbabwean culture or tradition," she said.
Another fan said the honeymoon was getting out of
hand.
The couple, who are now called Polikem by their
legion of fans, also attended Selly's birthday party
last weekend.
Other former housemates who attended the
Ghanaian's birthday bash include Maria, Dillish,
Melvin and Bolt.

Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hakeem Sneaks Back Home
BBA The Chase Zimbabwean rep, Hakeem Mandaza
sneaked back into the country last week from his
maiden tour of Zambia.
Hakeem, who had gone to rekindle his romance
with his girlfriend Clementina Mulenga
affectionately known as Cleo, was also in Zambia
for the past two weeks.
"Cleo travelled to Malawi and is coming end of
October.
"I rushed back home because my son was
hospitalised last week, so I had to check up on him.
That is why I missed Selly's party," he said.
Hakeem, who met some of Cleo's family members,
said he enjoyed his stay in Zambia.
Contrary to media reports that Hakeem was not
taking a keen interest in Cleo, he said the two had
agreed to keep the relationship out of the public
glare because they were working on other things.
"We love each other very much. After the show we
had been communicating and agreed to keep a low
profile especially with the media around us.
"We have a lot of other things to do right now and
when the time comes, the public will know what we
want them to know," he said.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bimp Wants To Relocate To Nigeria
They came, they partied, and they fell in love.
Former Big Bother Africa (BBA) housemates, Bimp,
Angelo and Bassey have evidently fallen in love
with Nigeria, and are in no hurry to return to their
home country, at least not yet.
The BBA gang who arrived Nigeria last week for
Beverly Osu’s birthday gig are taking their time
soaking in the hot Nigerian sun, and enjoying the
scenery and all the Naija love.
The gang of Beverly, Bimp, Bassey, Melvin, and
Angelo are presently in Abuja along with Channel O
TV host Denrele Edun, where they attended the
spotlight show on Sunday, September 29. They will
return to Lagos on Tuesday, October 1 to continue
their visit.
Sources revealed that although Angelo would
eventually return back to South African later in
October, Bassey plans to remain in the country until
December while Bimp has hinted of his intentions
to relocate to Nigeria!
The Ethiopian has been professing his love for
Nigeria on twitter ever since he arrived on
Wednesday, September 25, 2013.
Meanwhile, the gang, including Beverly (with the
exception of Bassey), will temporarily head to
Tanzania later this week for fellow BBA
housemate, Nando's 10-day birthday bash.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
Beverly Shows Off Her First Ever
Birthday Gift
The saying that fame brings you more friends is
true and if well managed can lead to fortune. This is
the latest of Beverly Osu's experience, who got a
birthday gift for the very first time in her life after
her controversial but very rewarding (to her career)
appearance on Big Brother Africa.
The photo below is the gift she got for her birthday
and it's is special to her in so many ways. She
shared the one-of-a-kind gift on twitter with the
caption:
"Birthday present from SHOECITY
calabar...Giuseppe Zanotti shoe...dancing
skelewu..Never gotten a birthday present B4."
Happy birthday to her!
Birthday present from SHOECITY
calabar...Giuseppe Zanotti shoe...dancing
skelewu..Never gotten a birthday present B4
8:05 AM - 25 Sep 2013
Osu Ada Beverly
@beverly_Osu Follow
24 RETWEETS 9 FAVORITES

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ambber(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
No wonder Bimp came with those boxes grin has he found a job in Nigeria? Besides Dillish who won the chase and Maria who works her butts off and has a regular radio/modelling job I think these chase mates should pinch themselves back to reality already

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
#‎Bengelo‬ fever has gripped Naija and SA, and maybe some other places in Africa. ‪#‎TheCrew‬ have been doing radio interviews since early evening, and here are just a couple of snippets of things they have said:
Angelo on being in the house: He learnt a lot about Africa and the people. He's been trying to experience the food of Nigeria - all the peppe. (Dj mocks him about his voice which has gone hoarse)

Angelo, Bimp have already shot a pilot for a show they are planning traveling Africa and show-casing African cultures. Nando hopefully to join this venture.

Bimp adds dat he's gonna have a t-shirt line coming out soon in addition 2 their show, which will b called 'AfriCan'

Asked about a seeming "click" being formed, Bimp said the people close 2 each other in the house are still close outside. However Bassey is His new Found "Love"

Angelo also says that he works with dance and youth back home and hopes to grow that.

Angelo was put on the spot and asked about the #Bengelo relationship:
Presenter asks AngELO what plan do u have for My sis Bev? He's like we talk always, he asks what kinda talk.
Bassey says Ang answer and he says "we talk all the time"... after some pushing he says they are tight and the relationship is growing. He also says it is difficult to have a relationship where people wanna know everything especially with distance, but it is growing and it is good.

After a question by a caller if the relationship is official, Bev told Angelo to answer and he said "Yebo.. yes, yes". So then it is official!

He explains the house situation again where people thought they did do the naughty, when in fact there was nothing, and that the house was not the place for sex.

Bev said her show "Beverly says" will still continue. Bimp and Bev will be going to Tanzania to join Nando for the party week, but Angelo says he has to return home for work commitments.

The most difficult thing to deal with: Angelo says fame - not realising all these people know you. He never thought everybody would know him in masses. Bimp says the fame thing not so big in Ethiopia, but in Nigeria he couldn't believe how everybody knew him and it has been crazy.

Phoney peeps in the house: Bimp says Elikem. Mostly because he was just never himself.

Bassey on being a neat freak: he says it is just who he is. Home is Nigeria basically for him and he will fly home to SL for visits. He's hoping to work with some of the big names in Nigerian industry.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
ninnyanny: #‎Bengelo‬ fever has gripped Naija and SA, and maybe some other places in Africa. ‪#‎TheCrew‬ have been doing radio interviews since early evening, and here are just a couple of snippets of things they have said:
Angelo on being in the house: He learnt a lot about Africa and the people. He's been trying to experience the food of Nigeria - all the peppe. (Dj mocks him about his voice which has gone hoarse)

Angelo, Bimp have already shot a pilot for a show they are planning traveling Africa and show-casing African cultures. Nando hopefully to join this venture.

Bimp adds dat he's gonna have a t-shirt line coming out soon in addition 2 their show, which will b called 'AfriCan'

Asked about a seeming "click" being formed, Bimp said the people close 2 each other in the house are still close outside. However Bassey is His new Found "Love"

Angelo also says that he works with dance and youth back home and hopes to grow that.

Angelo was put on the spot and asked about the #Bengelo relationship:
Presenter asks AngELO what plan do u have for My sis Bev? He's like we talk always, he asks what kinda talk.
Bassey says Ang answer and he says "we talk all the time"... after some pushing he says they are tight and the relationship is growing. He also says it is difficult to have a relationship where people wanna know everything especially with distance, but it is growing and it is good.

After a question by a caller if the relationship is official, Bev told Angelo to answer and he said "Yebo.. yes, yes". So then it is official!

He explains the house situation again where people thought they did do the naughty, when in fact there was nothing, and that the house was not the place for sex.

Bev said her show "Beverly says" will still continue. Bimp and Bev will be going to Tanzania to join Nando for the party week, but Angelo says he has to return home for work commitments.

The most difficult thing to deal with: Angelo says fame - not realising all these people know you. He never thought everybody would know him in masses. Bimp says the fame thing not so big in Ethiopia, but in Nigeria he couldn't believe how everybody knew him and it has been crazy.

Phoney peeps in the house: Bimp says Elikem. Mostly because he was just never himself.

Bassey on being a neat freak: he says it is just who he is. Home is Nigeria basically for him and he will fly home to SL for visits. He's hoping to work with some of the big names in Nigerian industry.

Thanks hon,I see you.read they visited like 3 diff radio stations,open for more updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
COME CELEBRATE WITH Cleo and friends/fans @Chez Ntemba on 5/10/2013. Also present will be Maria, Motamma, Lk4, and more!!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Thanks hon,I see you.read they visited like 3 diff radio stations,open for more updates.
HOLLA!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
The massage

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2013
Nice one ninnynanny, ella.B, toxxxxx, gh kwame and others I forgot to mention, thanks for the post-BBA news and pictures. I appreciate. Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2013
carujmonella: Nice one ninnynanny, ella.B, toxxxxx, gh kwame and others I forgot to mention, thanks for the post-BBA news and pictures. I appreciate. Remain blessed

you re welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
See them see them

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
See them

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
See

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
There was an Q and A session where Angelo was asked if he is in love with Beverly Osu and he replied: "it is the reason am in Nigeria".South African Angelo and Ethiopia’s Bimp where asked to dance to their favourite song, they chose Fuse ODG's Antenna and Davido's Skelewu respectively

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pokello

@pokellosexxy:

Shout out to 4 Syte TV for my new
Z10 Blackberry. I like it, it's nice!!!
View Ph0t0

@iishbaby:

pokello abeg go home, aint u tired of accra?

@pokellosexxy:

@iishbaby u follow me, u have my pics
on ur timeline and yet wat I'm doin in
Accra affects u? this is now my home, I
leave n come at will!!

read m0re
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ambber(f): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dillish is now go tv ambassador
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hmmmm. Am I the only one seeing this, BIMP dress sense has changed. A little swag has been added. Should I say tanks to derele or beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ambber: Dillish is now go tv ambassador

Yes. She is gotv ambassador to namibia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dillish and maria will be leavn for SA fashion week tomorrow morning.I hope big things come mel and bev's way.especially melvin as im be man nd nd miss the 300k.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
sholay u know no film oooo.u talk say one tree hill is not like the best tin that happened to TV?take it back
that show is for the matured minds and u are so i was surprise when i read that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2013
shezy: sholay u know no film oooo.u talk say one tree hill is not like the best tin that happened to TV?take it back
that show is for the matured minds and u are so i was surprise when i read that

When did he say that?
I beg no1 shud abuse ma series o. It is the best thing to happen to TV, watched all the seasons, not really sure of the current ones. Stopped where Luke and Peyton drove away. One tree hill for me without Luke and Peyton for me is meaningless cry

Hello everyone. Thanks Ninnyanny, Ella b, GH, Toxxxxxxx, Agbgift, n co for updates.

We've been on this page for 3 days though...nawa. Na so we go do reach 3000? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Maria and dillish on their way to the airport

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.