Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183366 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
bassey in abj♥♥♥

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
ella.b:
bye mellish

Eyaah... cry cry

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2013
russello:

Eyaah... cry cry

Abeg, I wan watch this keek...handle plz!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Polikem's gat madd swaggg and their PDA is starting to grow on me. The outfits look like an Elikem creation, hope he gets to take his designing tailoring to a totally different level.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
maygal:

Abeg, I wan watch this keek...handle plz!!
Hmm! This my girl Maria go chop insult today from this Mellish crazies. Kwa!

https://www.keek.com/!doEndab
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
HMs arrive in Ghana @therealsellygh @Dillish_lishy @MariaNepembe @Melvin0duah @pokellosexxy @elikem_detailor http:///wvQJ9Pqlf1
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Twt

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maygal: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
noname:

Thanks...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
BB

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
toxxxxxxx: Twt
lol....them don start oooo....what don't these Mellish fans get? Is it the fact than Dillish is happy with steve or the fact that Melvin is happy with maria....which one?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....them don start oooo....what don't these Mellish fans get? Is it the fact than Dillish is happy with steve or the fact that Melvin is happy with maria....which one?

Infact,I tire.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
A mellish fan edited this pic and posted it on melvin's fb pg. Then a lady whom I think,should be in her late 50s then comented thus:
"Melvin showing concern in anything she does,that's the kind of love is Ayoba,see the love is like love killing me I die,but the Camera man is on point,expert good job".

WTF....smh....lol.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
noname:

So because I wan watch something, I had to register for the keek something undecided nawa
Meanwhile the video no mean anything at all even the Melvin n Maria part undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
IyawoTM:

So because I wan watch something, I had to register for the keek something undecided nawa
Meanwhile the video no mean anything at all even the Melvin n Maria part undecided
I no register oh and I still watch am. The video no mean anything you dey correct but some people go curse my girl out today sha. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
noname: I no register oh and I still watch am. The video no mean anything you dey correct but some people go curse my girl out today sha. SMH.

dem kiss for the video.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
IyawoTM:

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
noname: I no register oh and I still watch am. The video no mean anything you dey correct but some people go curse my girl out today sha. SMH.

did they kiss?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

dem kiss for the video.
I am not sure. It was filming them from the back so their faces were facing each other whether they shared a kiss or were just looking at each other I cannot tell.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
noname: I am not sure. It was filming them from the back so their faces were facing each other whether they shared a kiss or were just looking at each other I cannot tell.

na im mellish fans wan die put.wnt they ever rest, i wonder.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
The bengelos...and bassey

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Selly's tweet

@therealsellygh: My fav pix of us @SirUTI .love u pleeeeeenty.Tenx for support in n out of My Chase. U hv a special place in my hrt. http://pic.twitter.com/5U3btGXjnP

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

na im mellish fans wan die put.wnt they ever rest, i wonder.
I no understand them oh. I no really get problem with them Mellishing for the most part even though they are quite delusional na when dey start to insult Maria and send death threats I no get at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Bassey's tweet:

@BasseyOfficial: U gotta luv Abuja... http://pic.twitter.com/f0c8wYwaFW

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Melvin don go join them? Lol.....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
pics

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Melvin ,ice prince n co

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
dominique: Polikem's gat madd swaggg and their PDA is starting to grow on me. The outfits look like an Elikem creation, hope he gets to take his designing tailoring to a totally different level.

I'm telling you!!. Best couple in terms of swagg. I dey feel baaaddllyyyy!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Finally my Bimp has worn new clothes o. #dancingAlanta#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
I just love Maria...plz don't ask me why....NO reason...lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
My girl selly says her goodbyes to the Namibian beauties....and the one and only Sulu..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.