Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,219 members, 7,867,571 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184522 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Peeps' view on this pix...lol

Maame Micah
This group shd be called THE SMOKERS OF THE CHASE!!!!! Lol

Like · 2 · Reply · 5 hours ago

Onyii Agbara Onyeukwu
Lol at drinking garri they look hungry

Like · 1 · Reply · 4 hours ago

Phenyo Morgan Judo Mokgosi
Bervely? Bimp? Not a good sign

Like · 1 · Reply · 9 hours ago

Favour Beregha
Drinking Garri tins.....Nandooooooo

Like · 2 · Reply · 8 hours ago

Ebere Osondu
Gangstas

Like · 1 · Reply · 9 hours ago

Ketura Kihongosi
I loveeeeeeeeee him.

Like · 1 · Reply · 10 hours ago

Edrietta Mary Kandeh
Hope Nando changes his attitude cause he is a handsome dude and has a long road in life if only he changes.

Like · Reply · 10 hours ago

Gordon Gin Green
Bimp and Bev look like they're being held hostage and are forced to do the peace sign

Like · Reply · 2 hours ago

Mercy Iyojo
@favour no be small drinking garri tins oh.@cindy am in support,bev should come home abeg.

Like · Reply · 7 hours ago

Nomali Miya
I luv u guys, pls can help Nando 2change his attitudes

Like · Reply · 8 hours ago

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
njokusboy: I been dey go through one thread for frontpage, "bug chasers", to say I was amused is an understatement... Abeg make una visit dat thread, its funny but interesting, I mean, rationality isn't so rational these days.... It seems dat the human race is beginning to forget the definition of madness as it strives for intellectual, spiritual and sexual freedom.... Infact make una visit that thread.. Nuff said

You still dey der
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
ninnyanny: Big Brother Africa - Africa Forum shared:
Sulu international performs live with Davido October 12.

shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na wa ooo

@Melvin0duah: Pls pay no attention 2 anybody usin ma name n telling u 2 pay money in2 any account 4 a ribena commercial. D person is an impersonator!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Melvin and Ebuka

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
ninnyanny: Big Brother Africa - Africa Forum shared:
Sulu international performs live with Davido October 12.

This kind combination get as e be.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Itsmodella, kedu? grin ..been a while..hope u good.
I'm good, dear. How are you? smiley

Jekyll & Hyde:

Looool. Indeed! Grandmother ko, grandpa ni.

I'll try not to. smiley Best success.
Merci smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dillish will be in naija for her first appearance on 27th oct.
Also read that maria will be starting her TV show in ghana this month.wish them the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Y

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dats how we r hearing of only Bimp Bimp Bimp, wey e keep girlfriend or fiancee?
Now he wants to relocate to Naija, n he is flying everywhere with Bev, n Denrele undecided
God help d babe, make her bobo go back to Ethiopia to marry her...fame no easy o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
IyawoTM: Dats how we r hearing of only Bimp Bimp Bimp, wey e keep girlfriend or fiancee?
Now he wants to relocate to Naija, n he is flying everywhere with Bev, n Denrele undecided
God help d babe, make her bobo go back to Ethiopia to marry her...fame no easy o
lmao as in.. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: lmao as in.. grin grin

Lekpalicious. Na u be that? shocked shocked phew you are too sexy don't ever take that picture down. grin

Nna mehn, I owe @ochon a big thank you for telling me to always open people's profiles. My eyes have seen good thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

You still dey der

I don escape since, sleep just crept in on me, the people there pass my power...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:54am On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

I don escape since, sleep just crept in on me, the people there pass my power...

I for don para for you this night because I been dey look for partner in crime for that thread but na so you just ex like that... but nvm I don see good thing so no lele grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

I for don para for you this night because I been dey look for partner in crime for that thread but na so you just ex like that... but nvm I don see good thing so no lele grin

Lolzzz, I been wan find trouble but I no sabi where where to start from...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:03am On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, I been wan find trouble but I no sabi where where to start from...

ASIN!! I felt like looking for trouble there eh but I was like chei, I no get wing man.

You sure say you fit e-fight sef undecided

You don open lekpalicious profile yet grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2013
I been see one dillish pix lyk dat, she was putting on this jacket that left her belly exposed... She pose well oh, but d stomach dey lyk pregnant frog own... I mean, the photographer ought to be slapped really hard for giving her that idea..
Btw, I hear she is coming to naija on the 27th, I am personally not interested in her but for those dat are, eschew hostility and give her a warm welcome... Lyk dat lady in visitor says, we are of peace always....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2013
How do you still have guest by this time of the night. I hail ye secret viewers. Your madness dey another level
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

ASIN!! I felt like looking for trouble there eh but I was like chei, I no get wing man.

You sure say you fit e-fight sef undecided

You don open lekpalicious profile yet grin

Meen, I just did, the shenke tight oh, see as she pose lyk say, she dey expect visitor, her legs be lyk the trees of lebanon, confidence dey ooze from every pore for her body.. Chai... She is sexy and she knows it... Trouble oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Oga jekyll, I hail oh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:16am On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Meen, I just did, the shenke tight oh, see as she pose lyk say, she dey expect visitor, her legs be lyk the trees of lebanon, confidence dey ooze from every pore for her body.. Chai... She is sexy and she knows it... Trouble oh.

GBAM! You don steal the words right out of my mouth.

*goes back to open profile* *shivers* damn. Make I just stop now before I come dey start to look like perv but God is Good
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:17am On Oct 07, 2013
Click u no dey sleep?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated: Click u no dey sleep?
I dey prepare 4 nyt meeting grin

Heso, nice lips u got btwgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:21am On Oct 07, 2013
click2cbn: I dey prepare 4 nyt meeting grin

Ahh ok na. Sha nor come near my side if not na then u go know say water don pass garri for you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:22am On Oct 07, 2013
click2cbn:

Heso, nice lips u got btwgrin

I nor even see that one shocked nna mehn midnite tinzzzz. God is Good
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahh ok na. Sha nor come near my side if not you na then u go know say water don pass garri for you
I no get enuf aviation fuel for my broom! D fuel wey I get na just atlantic ocean e go fit reach
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2013
click2cbn: I no get enuf aviation fuel for my broom! D fuel wey I get na just atlantic ocean e go fit reach

See as you chase d heso girl away. But omo, she never even post 1 thing before. Na wa oh undecided

LOL! You still dey use broom? Shior. I been dey think say na wan high witchcraft operator u be wey don figure out the way to maneuver the laws of gravity for humans.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:28am On Oct 07, 2013
Why this click guy dey follow all the Yuzedo's undecided wtf
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2013
And for these 5 guests still viewing. I will find out who you are. eediotss angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:31am On Oct 07, 2013
Fake asss guests. I already know one of you shocked I can't believe it. eeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated: Why this click guy dey follow all the Yuzedo's undecided wtf
lol, I'm 1 of UZO's fan, so wen all d oda ppl begin open account wit his name i say make i folo dem too!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:33am On Oct 07, 2013
These guests na certified bastardds sha. See as dem dey increase. From 1 to 6. I don catch one of you. Hopeless people

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.