Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183381 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM: @ C'est Moi tnx o....ami o
@ J&H I'm AKS, hubby is Kogi. Dnt mind being yoruba at all. I have lots of yoruba friends...lol

@topic
So no Nando bday pix at all. Ella b Ninnyanny, et al, make una work ure magic

Okay, but I still dey wonder wetin AKS mean ni? Phew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:
@IyawoTm,congrats ma'am.Wishing you the safest delivery ever.amen.A ma gbo ohun iya ati omo. At least wen i give birth in 3years time,your handsome son will marry my beautiful daughter,lol. Just said i should pop in to say congrats,once again.Take care of yourself and don't stress yourself o.

See am. Mtcheew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated: C'est Moi oh my C'est Moi. Are you good?

Caruj...how body?
Ochon says body is fine smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:
Beverly and Bimp have
arrived in Tanzania to
celebrate Nando's birthday
with him.

the area looks boring,nando luks like jesos Christ,the guy in red local champion.the whole scene just be like December tinz ,wen bev nd bimp go village go check tinz.Boooring!! At least for now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated: 9 guests shocked i find it really pathetic that you guests behave the way you do. If all of you showed yourselves now, wouldn't this thread be lively? What shall u gain by guest viewing? You should feel ashamed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Maria

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:
Lol if not for my Biggie belle, I for roll
the ground with laughter. Where I
come from gan(AKS) if a boy is born on
Saturday they call him
'Saturday'
.... *more laughter *
I'm honored though. Will relay ure msg
to OgaTM!
Lol, so that explains names like Sunday Oliseh. Anyways sha, Please lobby OgaTM to make Kwame his african name. Do it for KWAME NKRUMAH. Thank you.

noname: Maria's PR manager said that she will be starting her TV career in Ghana soon. I wonder what she will be doing, I guess we will find out soon...I like Maria because she is a hustler and a go getter and very independent. I think her and Polikem will be the ones that we still hear about even a year from now. We will hear about Dillish because she won too but I don't think she is the breakout star of this season...

I saw her interviewing her chasemates in Ghana on an entertainment tv (4syteTv), and she was good. I will give her 80%.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
U

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Plz how's Maria Dillish's hand bag biko?

Maria is a household name in the country. She has modelled for many of Namibia’s big fashion designers, such as Chakkira Claasen, Mc Bright Kavari, Kishwa, Amakeya, Modella, Nikola Conradie and David Tlale from South Africa. She has participated in beauty pageants such as Miss University Africa 2011 held in Bayelsa State Nigeria, where she was crowned 1st runner-up, and Miss Namibia 2012, where she made it into the top five finalists.

Maria dominates the runway of Namibia’s Biggest Fashion Show. In the past three years, she has acted in numerous music videos as leading lady. Since starting her part-time acting career in 2010, she has made no less than six music videos, including the two hit videos entitled: Dirty Kandeshi by DKP, and The Deception by The Dogg.

She is currently preparing for her second visit to Nigeria as a guest at the Miss University Africa 2013 event. Fans should also be on the lookout for Maria’s appearance in a soon-to-be-launched local TV reality showMariah Nepembe became famous as a model, appearing on billboards, and taking centre stage on the runway. She established herself among the top most recognised and in-demand runway models in Namibia.
Maria is the ambassador for the Kiyola Media Group and the High Definition Hair Boutique. She is one of Namibia’s most influential people in the fashion and entertainment industry. She is also actively involved in several charities, where she donates clothing to the homeless, and acts as a mentor to young troubled girls and those with low self-esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: lol....Dillish has no shine joor.....maria is the main deal....girl friend is so amazing. Dillish met maria on fb and begged her to be her friend . So I think its Dillish who's stealing maria's shine.lol....Namibians voted maria when both of them were up.being a star goes beyond winning 300USD and telling lies just to make money.lol

+1000 likes. Couldn't have said it better. If not for Maria, Dilish would have fizzled with her 300k just like Keegan.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

Thank you dear, this ure prophecy just line up with what I've been confessing about my delivery. Supernatural childbirth.
I love Duriel..
I came across the name also. Alon, is also nice
The female names are even better

Lol

Lemme take ure word for it then...mods sorry o for accusing you

No wonder she is still hanging around Maria
..na she request friendship...she has gotten the money, now she wants the fame...dis babe sef

Hello dearie...pls always try to.pop in once in a while

Bimp has over 50 names already...Dats what I mean...

Ure rily pushing it....lol

Actually both of u are wrong tongue
I'm neither Yoruba, Hausa or igbo. Neither is hubby. grin hubby was born n bred Yoruba, hence my Iyawoness tongue
I stated my origin some pages back.

You're efik right? You said something about AKS pages back but I couldn't decode, you were talking about akwa-ibom state abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
I couldn't find anything about Dillish on google aside the fact that she won BBA8! No bba no dillish....someone said maria is dillish's hand bag....hmmmmmm
Occupation

Country

Angelo

Dance Instructor

South Africa

Annabel

Student and fashion Designer

Kenya

Bassey

Student, actor and model

Sierra Leone

Betty

Teacher

Ethiopia

Beverly

Model

Nigeria

Biguesas

Student

Angola

Bimp

Student

Ethiopia

Bolt

Businessman

Sierra Leone

Cleo

Artist

Zambia

Denzel

Radio and TV show host

Uganda

Dillish

Psychology Student

Namibia

Elikem

Tailor and Actor

Ghana

Fatima

TV Presenter

Malawi

Feza

Recording Artist

Tanzania

Hakeem

Model

Zimbabwe

Huddah

Model

Kenya

Koketso

Entrepreneur

South Africa

LK4

CPA

Uganda

Maria

Model and Radio Presenter

Namibia

Melvin

Model and actor

Nigeria

Motamma

Student

Botswana

Nando

Student

Tanzania

Natasha

Self Employed

Malawi

Neyll

IT coordinator

Angola

O'Neal

Radio Personality

Botswana

Pokello

Entrepreneur

Zimbabwe

Selly

Actress

Ghana

Sulu

Businessman

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Plz how's Maria Dillish's hand bag biko?

Maria is a household name in the country. She has modelled for many of Namibia’s big fashion designers, such as Chakkira Claasen, Mc Bright Kavari, Kishwa, Amakeya, Modella, Nikola Conradie and David Tlale from South Africa. She has participated in beauty pageants such as Miss University Africa 2011 held in Bayelsa State Nigeria, where she was crowned 1st runner-up, and Miss Namibia 2012, where she made it into the top five finalists.

Maria dominates the runway of Namibia’s Biggest Fashion Show. In the past three years, she has acted in numerous music videos as leading lady. Since starting her part-time acting career in 2010, she has made no less than six music videos, including the two hit videos entitled: Dirty Kandeshi by DKP, and The Deception by The Dogg.

She is currently preparing for her second visit to Nigeria as a guest at the Miss University Africa 2013 event. Fans should also be on the lookout for Maria’s appearance in a soon-to-be-launched local TV reality showMariah Nepembe became famous as a model, appearing on billboards, and taking centre stage on the runway. She established herself among the top most recognised and in-demand runway models in Namibia.
Maria is the ambassador for the Kiyola Media Group and the High Definition Hair Boutique. She is one of Namibia’s most influential people in the fashion and entertainment industry. She is also actively involved in several charities, where she donates clothing to the homeless, and acts as a mentor to young troubled girls and those with low self-esteem.

All dis for dat skinny maria? Re u sure about this abi u dey try add to the girl CV.. I tot it was dillish that was miss university runner up... Maybe dillish was marias sidekick before BBA, but its not so now oh, na maria dey follow her.. Highest dem two dey follow themselves... Dillish na Im be champion.. Abi u don forget?? Maria get swag pass sha.. Verify all dis ur data... I have my doubts..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
dominique:

+1000 likes. Couldn't have said it better. If not for Maria, Dilish would have fizzled with her 300k just like Keegan.
lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

All dis for dat skinny maria? Re u sure about this abi u dey try add to the girl CV.. I tot it was dillish that was miss university runner up... Maybe dillish was marias sidekick before BBA, but its not so now oh, na maria dey follow her.. Highest dem two dey follow themselves... Dillish na Im be champion.. Abi u don forget?? Maria get swag pass sha.. Verify all dis ur data... I have my doubts..
I didn't know Maria from Adam....I saw her in biggie's house and liked her.infact the chick doesn't know if I even exist.lol....but I got all that from google...plz ask google.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:
@AnnMbaru on the cover of
a local magazine in Kenya. #
SupportingBreastCancer
#mgbeke makeup

Laff don tear my belle grin
She's not looking bad sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shezy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
IyawoTM:

They actually dated for 2 years after meeting on the show in 2005, they got married but it lasted for only 5 months. These onyibo self... undecided they are no longer dating....
not even luke.the one she got married to in ont.i have forgotn his name very handsome guy.they are even engaged
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

This guy I swear you have secret beef with Maria grin. She was runner Miss University in Bayelsa state 2011. Dillish did a year after her and also was runner up. She was also top 5 finalist miss Namibia in 2012. The girl is a public figure in Nam oh, don't dull. They're best friends. They've been doing things together since...afterall was it not Maria that helped Dillish with her bba application. I feel they are like two peas in a pod

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: I didn't know Maria from Adam....I saw her in biggie's house and liked her.infact the chick doesn't know if I even exist.lol....but I got all that from google...plz ask google.lol

If maria was dat popular, why didn't nobody know her b4 BBA All those movies na low budget movies, she was just an ordinary girl b4 BBA, as was dillish.. Dillish is the chase winner so her rank done increase.. Quit saying maria is the one making Dillish shine abeg... Its not a fair statement...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why? Person no fit qu0te person again ni?

.:

MANY were shell shocked after one of
the country’s Big Brother Africa-The
Chase representatives, Maria was
Sunday booted out. However a closer
analysis of Maria’s five week stay in the
house shows that the radio personality
was never really in the game.
Looking at her performance throughout
the competition and comparing it to the
last Namibian standing, the housemate
might have come off as a bit gray, for
the lack of a better word. Maria’s tactic
of playing it safe may have caused her
downfall as there was nothing really
worth talking about when her name
comes up
. It is evident that the only way
the radio presenter would have stayed
in the house was to avoid nomination,
which was highly unlikely.
Her compatriot Dillish, on the other
hand, managed to cause enough drama
in the house for Africa to recognize and
want to see more of her. Big Brother
audiences want to be entertained; hence
the “most un-liked” housemate is kept in
the house.
Despite this being the end of the
competition for Maria, it is safe to say
she has represented the country well
and flew the country’s flag high, giving
another perspective compared to how
former housemates performed.
Last week saw both Namibian
housemates put up for eviction and
ironically, Maria who received fewer
nominations than Dillish, was evicted.
Dillish received country votes from
Nigeria, Ethiopia, Botswana and the rest
of Africa, while Maria received only one
vote from her home country Namibia.
Evidently, as much as the housemates
wanted Dillish out, Africa was
determined to keep her in the game.
At the start of the competition, a
majority of the Namibian viewers
believed that Maria was the stronger of
the two competitors and from public
opinion, the majority believed Maria
would bring the money home.
Although Dillish has been described as
having an attitude and having rubbed
other housemates on the wrong side,
she has managed to win over the hearts
of Africa. It looks like the tendency of
Africa to save Lady May every week last
season, will repeat itself with our
beloved Dillish this season.
maria-proves-to-be-her-own-nemesis-while-dillish-steals-the-hearts-of-africa

I like Maria, but I can't stand it when People spew P00 on someone so as to raise the image of their favourite.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

If maria was dat popular, why didn't nobody know her b4 BBA All those movies na low budget movies, she was just an ordinary girl b4 BBA, as was dillish.. Dillish is the chase winner so her rank done increase.. Quit saying maria is the one making Dillish shine abeg... Its not a fair statement...

They both were popular in their country. Please how many times do you actually sit down and look into Southern Africa's entertainment industry? grin.
Exactly...never cuz its not popular at all outside its domain.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Reincarnated:

This guy I swear you have secret beef with Maria grin. She was runner Miss University in Bayelsa state 2011. Dillish did a year after her and also was runner up. She was also top 5 finalist miss Namibia in 2012. The girl is a public figure in Nam oh, don't dull. They're best friends. They've been doing things together since...afterall was it not Maria that helped Dillish with her bba application. I feel they are like two peas in a pod

Why I go get beef with her kwanu?? Even if I wan beef na bois I go beef, not a lady... Bois no dey beef women nah... But relegating dillish becos you wanna elevate her is not fair nah.. Why rob peter to pay paul??
"Two pea in a pod", maybe they are, but one is the BBA winner and the other is not... Simple

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Did I just read a write up saying dillish caused drama in the house Who wrote dat shit?? The only drama she caused was staring at mirrors... Nawaoh... Infact I don port go maria side, maria was/is more fun.. But dillish won sha... Na person wey come first for klass sabi book pass..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
njokusboy:

Why I go get beef with her kwanu?? Even if I wan beef na bois I go beef, not a lady... Bois no dey beef women nah... But relegating dillish becos you wanna elevate her is not fair nah.. Why rob peter to pay paul??
"Two pea in a pod", maybe they are, but one is the BBA winner and the other is not... Simple

LOL! Yep one won BBA and the other didn't.

No need
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

See am. Mtcheew!
Hope no probs.I was just kidding.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
dominique:

You're efik right? You said something about AKS pages back but I couldn't decode, you were talking about akwa-ibom state abi?

YEP grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
C'est moi:

Hope no probs.I was just kidding.

I was kidding, too. Next time, I'll use an emoticon. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Flome(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
ninnyanny: Question time:

How many votes were the highest obtained by a housemate this season?

How many tasks did the Diamonds lose?

What is Oneal's full name?

Which housemates were up for possible eviction the first week?

Which housemate was the most saved by the hoh?

When is Cloe's birthday?

1.Bimp -10 votes. 3.Madumo oneal zibanani. 4.selly, Natasha, Betty, Huddah, Denzel. 5.Elikem 4x. 6.cleo's bday was in June.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
The only reason dillish is popular is becauseshe won BBA nothing more.without maria as her friend, give her little time her case wil be like keagan.

There is something trending on twitter now about pokello and elikem' interview that was just aired on a ghanian local TV station.I need confirmation Abeg.pokello saying that bev that begged her for bra when asked wat she thought of people that warned elikem about her.ghanaians are really supporting her and encouraging her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
K
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
T

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
H

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.