Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,560 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184519 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
R

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:
J&H nwa mu, ke kwanu? tongue grin

Loool. Nwa gi n'ebe? undecided angry

Meanwhile, how school?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
waxdude: Reincarnated cheesy mariarocks dis ur name shaa,gud 2 hv u back, @iyawoTM awwwwww ur baby is a celeb already see as pple dey wait,ur surely goin to deliver lik d hebrew women Amen,@ itsmodella which wan u dey show face once den u run..na wa ohh please pple lik me dey miss u oh,about wetin pokello talk I jst dey watch dis der relationship thingy as e go be...,but pokello no try at all cos BBA don end lik hw many mnths ago, where is kslib,ochon nd andre?...ella b I see u,c'est moi I see ya too wink

Amen o!
My dear c me c mata....baby Neva show face, he don get igbo name, yoruba name, Ghana name, godmother, marriage proposal,etc......lol....interesting!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Agbgift: So all post yesterday couldn't respond, cos of network. @iyawoTM you be akwa ibom woman? Since na boy we dey expect and he nor go fit answer girl name. Me go be he god mother o.

Mfana ibaha wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Reincarnated: Oh and before I forget again, its good to hear from u @itsmodella. smiley
I just had to take a peep at your profile--Mariarocks? Whatever happened to your old account? Howdy anyway?

IyawoTM:

Eiyah...tnx o. was just thinking I would blow ure horn today....so u be STAR for Nairaland like this. everyone when asked about top 5 they would want to meet on Nairaland, na ure name come dey full everywhere. I'm humbled to know u o. grin
Sorry to bust ya bubble,na boy o. 3 docs don confirm. But I get very fine niece for that obodo onyibo if ure rily interested wink
LOOL!! As in ehn, my name just full ground for that thread. Me sef I humble o. grin

Why na? Well, my boy is also here in obodo oyibo so we go still discuss marriage arrangements with your niece, nothing spoil. grin

I get Igbo names plenty for here for your son so if you need or run out of options, holla at yours truly cool

waxdude: Reincarnated cheesy mariarocks dis ur name shaa,gud 2 hv u back, @iyawoTM awwwwww ur baby is a celeb already see as pple dey wait,ur surely goin to deliver lik d hebrew women Amen,@ itsmodella which wan u dey show face once den u run..na wa ohh please pple lik me dey miss u oh,about wetin pokello talk I jst dey watch dis der relationship thingy as e go be...,but pokello no try at all cos BBA don end lik hw many mnths ago, where is kslib,ochon nd andre?...ella b I see u,c'est moi I see ya too wink
I apologize bro. I've been busy with a whole range of issues so no vex abeg smiley

Jekyll & Hyde:

Loool. Nwa gi n'ebe? undecided angry

Meanwhile, how school?
Nwa mu na thread, infact na Nairaland nka nu nwa. angry

Akwukwo agwugo'm ike but it's all good sha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
IyawoTM:

Mfana ibaha wink

I will take that as a yes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
I remember there was a time when Pokello bought Bassey a pair of shoes, and she went on to post it on Twitter talking about it.

Yeah... She can be quite petty.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Melvin in rubbin minds now on channels
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:

Nwa mu na thread, infact na Nairaland nka nu nwa. angry

Akwukwo agwugo'm ike but it's all good sha grin

cry Abughi m nwa gi joor. angry sad Mu na gi bu ogbo. tongue

Ehya. Nne, ndo oo. Kos ndi ara. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
*waving....I see you too dude.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

cry Abughi m nwa gi joor. angry sad Mu na gi bu ogbo. tongue

Ehya. Nne, ndo oo. Kos ndi ara. grin
bia bia...I have said it several times that I am 75 years old, aburo'm ogbo unu. I'm old enough to be your grandmother sef. angry

LOOL!! I get you now. Don't hate the course bro, it's fun. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Melaria is alive! Ebuka just confirmed it and Melvin was just blushing as usual.Tuned in late.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Itsmodella, kedu? grin ..been a while..hope u good.

Hmnnn..so melaria is alive..and now we have 5 chase couples alive. *nods*

I can't stand pokello's crass attitude. There's a difference between being blunt and being uncouth. She and her fans think she's the former, I think otherwise. She lacks refinement and can be very condescending most of the time. Someone also needs to tell her that the fact that she's being followed doesn't mean she's loved by all those 60000 followers, cos I v noticed she refers to it everytime..hehehee..Its just so sad she associated herself with elikem. She would have been better off with oneal or lk4. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:
bia bia...I have said it several times that I am 75 years old, aburo'm ogbo unu. I'm old enough to be your grandmother sef. angry

LOOL!! I get you now. Don't hate the course bro, it's fun. grin

Looool. Indeed! Grandmother ko, grandpa ni.

I'll try not to. smiley Best success.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ambber(f): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Itsmodella, kedu? grin ..been a while..hope u good.

I can't stand pokello's crass attitude. There's a difference between being blunt and being uncouth. She and her fans think she's the former, I think otherwise. She lacks refinement and can be very condescending most of the time. Someone also needs to tell her that the fact that she's being followed doesn't mean she's loved by all those 60000 followers, cos I v noticed she refers to it everytime..hehehee..Its just so sad she associated herself with elikem. She would have been better off with oneal or lk4. angry angry

The babe is so petty, so unforgiving, she holds grudges forever. She shares same birthday with Feza. On their birthday, the poor girl tweeted her a greeting I mean bba is over and they need to move on, she stuck to her guns of no hands of fellowship. I fear those of her ilk
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na wa for pokello, she used to be my favorite housemates until her attitude stank up the whole bba house. I remember d disdain she showed IK d nite she was evicted, what was all that attitude about?
Now this?
I pity Elikem if they ever break up, the whole of Africa will see his nake.dness. Na dat day we go know the total amount wey she don invest for Elikem business.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Na Wetin do una with my name! Thanks bruh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
ItsModella:
I just had to take a peep at your profile--Mariarocks? Whatever happened to your old account? Howdy anyway?

Logged out of it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
StateOfMind: Itsmodella, kedu? grin ..been a while..hope u good.

Pokello and Oneal? Lmfao that's a sight to behold
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
spade: I remember there was a time when Pokello bought Bassey a pair of shoes, and she went on to post it on Twitter talking about it.

Yeah... She can be quite petty.
She also went on twitter to clarify she has more followers than Huddah grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Maria is celebrating her Birthday at the zoo park with children today.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pictures too large to large to attach.maybe @ninnynanny will do that
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
I been dey go through one thread for frontpage, "bug chasers", to say I was amused is an understatement... Abeg make una visit dat thread, its funny but interesting, I mean, rationality isn't so rational these days.... It seems dat the human race is beginning to forget the definition of madness as it strives for intellectual, spiritual and sexual freedom.... Infact make una visit that thread.. Nuff said
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Going back home

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bassey going back to lag

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Belovedd: Na wa for pokello, she used to be my favorite housemates until her attitude stank up the whole bba house. I remember d disdain she showed IK d nite she was evicted, what was all that attitude about?
Now this?
I pity Elikem if they ever break up, the whole of Africa will see his nake.dness. Na dat day we go know the total amount wey she don invest for Elikem business.

I am sorry for elikem's mum. She is gona have a terror of a daughter in-law in pokello. The day wey 2 of them nor agree, she go use d woman head blend egusi. Elikem is in soup.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Bassey's sis

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
7 guest happy sunday. How we dey na? Make una log in.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Melvin and pals

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
Cute bassey

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Big Brother Africa - Africa Forum shared:
Sulu international performs live with Davido October 12.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
ninnyanny: Melvin and pals

This melvin picture na Boys are not smiling pix. If u nor know melvin before, you go tink say the guy nor they smile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.