Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180810 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
you guyz are not kidding right? shocked

Does it look like we are joking? This thread is more than just BBA. Nobody breaks rules here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
who told you am from that section shocked

plus this is not the TV/movies chat room but some d.umb BBA thread (i hate that show with passion angry ) so sorry am not posting nothing angry

Anyone that frequents lit section, knows who you are

I know you hate, It reflects in your post. Anyway, you're welcome. We're lovely people, we talk about other things not only BBA related topics. The guys here are super duper fun, sadly, most of them has deserted this thread. Welcome once again, @reincarnated can show you around wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
you guyz are not kidding right? shocked
Not at all, so we are expecting your real dp smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Is there something wrong with you? Na who send you message to post on this thread in the first place. You better honor the tradition and post that picture...if not angry
if not I'll leave the thread...

Or maybe not, i will stick it tru! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

oh boy na so we see am for my area as well. Fall weather and rain. Eyah, get well soon. oh wow, did I ignore it? I didn't mean to
grin

After dodging it, you'll answer it tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Does it look like we are joking? This thread is more than just BBA. Nobody breaks rules here.
una don enter one chance be that na cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
if not I'll leave the thread...

Or maybe not, i will stick it tru! angry

Post the picture. Nor dey waste person's time abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Ok, so I'm not going back to that again, because you and I know it's fact.

*sighs*. I can your crush, StateOfMind viewing, now wonder you chose to bring up the issue, since she started the whole ish

*goes back into hibernation*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:

After dodging it, you'll answer it tongue

I didn't dodge any question. Why will I dodge any question? I'm not a dodger of questions lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
una don enter one chance be that na cool

Are you serious? So you're going to break a long standing tradition because of your strong head? And who do you think you are? How dare you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
@princesa, stop waisting time. Your trial period on this thread would soon expire.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:

Anyone that frequents lit section, knows who you are

I know you hate, It reflects in your post. Anyway, you're welcome. We're lovely people, we talk about other things not only BBA related topics. The guys here are super duper fun, sadly, most of them has deserted this thread. Welcome once again, @reincarnated can show you around wink
well am not interested in being shown around angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:

*sighs*. I can your crush, StateOfMind viewing, now wonder you chose to bring up the issue, since she started the whole ish

*goes back into hibernation*
So can you brief us on Ochon-Moi chase so far. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Are you serious? So you're going to break a long standing tradition because of your strong head? And who do you think you are? How dare you
I am princesa and am gonna walk away without posting a pin because rules are made to be broken once in a while angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
@princesa, stop waisting time. Your trial period on this thread would soon expire.
if it expires, then i will proudly take my leave #the-undefeated cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
well am not interested in being shown around angry

Who even wants to show you around undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
Very correct. Winners quit cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
I am princesa and am gonna walk away without posting a pin because rules are made to be broken once in a while angry

Its a tradition. I no say you no fine that is why. Get going. We don't entertain your likes here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
btw where is Ochongonoko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Drahmah no be send you message the other day?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Its a tradition. I no say you no fine that is why. Get going. We don't entertain your likes here
I guess you are already showing her around. cheesy princesa, that's how we do here, na joke. So are you posting or leaving? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: btw where is Ochongonoko?

I thought he was with you? hmm that's weird
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

yes am not fine and you're not gonna know how, because am not gonna post nothing! Tradition ko, plantation ni cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

As in... grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:

This no be poem thread oh... Hope you sabi where u dey, behind enemy lines..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Joshthefirst(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
yes am not fine and you're not gonna know how, because am not gonna post nothing! Tradition ko, plantation ni cool
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

He was but he disappeared now i cant find him cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Very correct. Winners quit cheesy
yes they do, without falling for the losing teamwink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:

I support.. Don't post anytin..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I guess you are already showing her around. cheesy princesa, that's how we do here, na joke. So are you posting or leaving? angry

angry @princesa abi wetin you call your yeye name, there is the beer parlor for boys, there's the girl's parlor (i no no wetin dem dey call am), there's the married people's place (@iyawoTM heads here wink), there's the crush section, there's the BBA talk section, there's the argument section, there's the random gist section and ofcourse, there's the exit door for unwanted people like you to get going angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: He was but he disappeared now i cant find him cry

Lekpa, u have killed ochon with hotness... U don suffocate the guy... Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.