Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180812 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella: LOL.. Princesa is fiesty and her posts are cool. No sign of feeling intimidated. Nice one

I hope you know maria and co were just joking?. That's how we play here

She just dey speak english anyhow...
Issokai
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

So, after you've shouted 'yipeee!' and danced around the sunset beach for winning here, does it still change much? undecided
finally it would change something! I didn't post the much sought after pics. And i broke a tradition cheesy

now my siggy is complete cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol i was referring to the person Ochon likes.

Oh, you totally misunderstood me, I dont care about that, what I meant by my badluck was that i'm not your fav embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol. Gud to see some things aint changed here...wassup people?! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Okay, now that you've shown because someone is looking for you, stop beating around the bush cheesy Or you want to kill two birds with... smiley
Lekpa, this is Ochon

Smh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: If only, however he likes another girl embarassed sad

Ochon is polygamous oh... U dey try deny wetin u do am abi...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

She just dey speak english anyhow...
Issokai

LOL..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
finally it would change something! I didn't post the much sought after pics. And i broke a tradition cheesy

now my siggy is complete cheesy

MUCH SORT AFTER shocked shocked Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *I laugh like Gh Kwame* Oh dear Jesus, this comedy is too much for me grin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:

Smh..
Stop shaking head, talk to the lady wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Drahmah: Lol. Gud to see some things aint changed here...wassup people?! cheesy

You are a phool. Why u no respond to d email wey I send u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: lol i know am just teasing. I have not seen him on hear in ages and he was one of my fav posters that's why i ask. Nothing is going on between us

There is sumtin going on within you aswear.. What with those legs... I almost had a crush on u but alas, I don't do E-crushes...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
You guys are playing with my head now sad Stop it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
All these strange people viewing this thread. Eeew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tovot: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi guys!Y'all should leave princesa alone,she can be quite a handful when she feels like
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

You are a phool. Why u no respond to d email wey I send u
lol. My account is also having issues...

Good to see you're still you!

How modella?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh, you totally misunderstood me, I dont care about that, what I meant by my badluck was that i'm not your fav embarassed
Lol you too like women. How many girls have you flirted with on here angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

There is sumtin going on within you aswear.. What with those legs... I almost had a crush on u but alas, I don't do E-crushes...
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Stop shaking head, talk to the lady wink

Smh.. Not gonna work
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: You guys are playing with my head now sad Stop it!
How? I told you I'm not ochon, carujmonella is, just call him make you go finish.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Did this yeye pintces go and gather her people or what
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:
LOL.. Princesa is fiesty and her posts are cool. No sign of feeling intimidated. Nice one

I hope you know maria and co were just joking?. That's how we play here
were they? Hmm this days my sense of humour is cracked sad

anyway, nice meeting youwink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tovot: Hi guys!Y'all should leave princesa alone,she can be quite a handful when she feels like

Hi voltron, defender of the universe grin

We're just teasing her, she knows. We don't beef on here. Now that we've noticed you she's your crush, can you upload your pic and that of her's? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

MUCH SORT AFTER shocked shocked Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *I laugh like Gh Kwame* Oh dear Jesus, this comedy is too much for me grin.
She was looking for someone to whoop his/her assss, she come jam you shocked shocked See how you put her for silent mode. smiley smiley You are not nice
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Drahmah: lol. My account is also having issues...

Good to see you're still you!

How modella?

I've told you to stop with this space bar angry. Good to see you're still you. Oh no wonder, I think say you ignore me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

gringrin. This got me ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol you too like women. How many girls have you flirted with on here angry

Haba, only you na embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Lol.. She's hawt though.. You can still do E-crush, she's worth it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tovot:
Hi guys!Y'all should leave princesa alone,she can be quite a handful when she feels like
and i was feeling like it this evening sef... How you Jo?cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tovot: Hi guys!Y'all should leave princesa alone,she can be quite a handful when she feels like

I can handle her, I lyk HANDFUL women...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
How? I told you I'm not ochon, carujmonella is, just call him make you go finish.......
Is Carujmonella not female na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
She was looking for someone to whoop his/her assss, she come jam you shocked shocked See how you put her for silent mode. smiley smiley You are not nice
or rather, i con jam am. wink and am still speaking, use your glasses honeysmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
were they? Hmm this days my sense of humour is cracked sad

anyway, nice meeting youwink

Yes they are.. Don't take these pseudo-aggressiveness serious

Nice meeting you too, haven't seen this playful side of yours, maybe because I haven't been paying attention because I don't like visiting lit section that much

(1) (2) (3) ... (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.