Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180892 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
She was looking for someone to whoop his/her assss, she come jam you shocked shocked See how you put her for silent mode. smiley smiley You are not nice

angry i'm nice, the girl is something else. She not just broke a tradition (which is paining me), she also came on this thread to flaunt her useless hatred for bba. Who the fucck cares. Ignorant girl

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:

Lol.. She's hawt though.. You can still do E-crush, she's worth it

Lemme tink about it..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
or rather, i con jam am. wink and am still speaking, use your glasses honeysmiley
My bad, they didn't teach us with pidgin in school smiley You no longer have response for him now. Infact it took you like ten minutes to recover and post anything after that his post. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Is Carujmonella not female na wa o.

Caruj is a He. Duh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:
All these strange people viewing this thread. Eeew
dey there na, they are coming to bundle you to kirikiri cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Caruj is a He. Duh
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Caruj is a He. Duh
Just like Mariarocks Sounds like a female name.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

angry i'm nice, the girl is something else. She not just broke a tradition (which is paining me), she also came on this thread to flaunt her useless hatred for bba. Who the fucck cares. Ignorant girl

grin

I told you to stop picking on women....
Every logical person hates BBA, until they start watching it... I used to be a BBA critic until sumtin happened... So u see...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Every logical person hates BBA, until they start watching it... I used to be a BBA critic until sumtin happened... So u see...

We are having fun here, don't be an enemy of fun tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
dey there na, they are coming to bundle you to kirikiri cool

I thought I've told you not to quote me again undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
My bad, they didn't teach us with pidgin in school smiley You no longer have response for him now. Infact it took you like ten minutes to recover and post anything after that his post. smiley
your bad indeed, did you miss the part where he said that i shouldn't quote him again? Guess you didn't.

I wanted to honor the 'gentleman's' wish but obviously he can't resist me and still quotes me tongue

never even knew you were counting the minutes, here i was thinking you've given me the cold shoulders. Only for you to surface, Oh well, even you can't resist me cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tovot: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol,Hi,I cant upload her pic,she has a very bad temper,and I dnt want my darling to be angry.If u get permisn frm her why not? [quote
author=carujmonella]

Hi voltron, defender of the universe grin

We're just teasing her, she knows. We don't beef on here. Now that we've
noticed you she's your crush, can you upload your pic and that of
her's? tongue[/quote]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Just like Mariarocks Sounds like a female name.

So you ignore my posts that you don't feel like answering. Hmm that's not nice

Btw Maria Rocks just sounds and means Maria Rocks mschew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Lemme tink about it..

Be fast about it, I see guys making a move. Lol.. She's a hottie, nobody will blame you for breaking your rules and crushing for the girl on her profile. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
We are having fun here, don't be an enemy of fun tongue

I said dat with a tongue in cheek...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

Jesus Christ. See this major hand faller. I thought u were my wing man? First you were against that girl uploading her pic and now this shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tovot: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am fine dearie,you?
princesa:
and i was feeling like it this evening sef... How you Jo?cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

I thought I've told you not to quote me again undecided
then you don't employ the side comment tactics. Be a man and talk to me directly and if not, you shut the f.cuk up cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
njokusboy:

That's maria for you. He's obviously playing with her not PICKING on her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh sowi. Am busy with other stuff too and a lot of posts come at once. So what was the question again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
your bad indeed, did you miss the part where he said that i shouldn't quote him again? Guess you didn't.

I wanted to honor the 'gentleman's' wish but obviously he can't resist me and still quotes me tongue

never even knew you were counting the minutes, here i was thinking you've given me the cold shoulders. Only for you to surface, Oh well, even you can't resist me cool
See excuse, it was much later that he said that. And yes, I initially ignored you, but It's not in my habit to keep ignoring people who keep bordering me tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tovot:
I am fine dearie,you?
fine oh, just feeling a little headachesad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:

You are a like pole, so u naturally repel... In other words, u re as resistible as a plate of cold rice... We only wanna give u a sense of belonging so u can internalise the norms around here... U get...

All na wash oh, I didn't mean any of it...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tovot: Lol,Hi,I cant upload her pic,she has a very bad temper,and I dnt want my darling to be angry.If u get permisn frm her why not?

Hahahah.. Don't worry, don't upload.. She's yours, enjoy wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

Jesus Christ. See this major hand faller. I thought u were my wing man? First you were against that girl uploading her pic and now this shocked

Na joke I dey joke nah, didn't u see the preceding post
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
princesa:
then you don't employ the side comment tactics. Be a man and talk to me directly and if not, you shut the f.cuk up cool

shocked *whistles. Ok I shall face you directly. Bring it on kiss {--- before you think that kiss means something else, I was using it to spite your useless crush that keeps liking youur senseless posts

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Reincarnated:

What's with the attitude, you're chasing her away and giving her reasons to ignore you. I know you're joking sha tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
So Carujmonella are you really Ochong? If not i dnt rem you, you did not post much during bba?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekpalicious: Oh sowi. Am busy with other stuff too and a lot of posts come at once. So what was the question again?

It wasn't a question. You asked me how many people i've hit on here and I said just you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
carujmonella:

Be fast about it, I see guys making a move. Lol.. She's a hottie, nobody will blame you for breaking your rules and crushing for the girl on her profile. wink

Who liked dis post..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
ToyinDipo:
See excuse, it was much later that he said that. And yes, I initially ignored you, but It's not in my habit to keep ignoring people who keep bordering me tongue

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:00am On Oct 08, 2013
Reincarnated:

It wasn't a question. You asked me how many people i've hit on here and I said just you
liar undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.