Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184276 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2013
logging out, till tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

Kai, see opportunity wey I give u to land me one comeback. smh you fall hand sha

Huh? I'm lost.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Lol, it's about the content. Something is taking your attention over there?

Ok bro, that line def sounds gay. Like you don't want me to go grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Huh? I'm lost.

I gave u opportunity for a comeback but u failed. Whats hard about that? Shift abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Na so Toyin run like that grin grin grin grin and left me with this Jekyll that failed to deliver a comeback angry mschew no way! I'm going to. Una goodnight oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

I gave u opportunity for a comeback but u failed. Whats hard about that? Shift abeg

Comeback ko, go front ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:52am On Oct 11, 2013
@toyin,i can help with u royalpearl.just snap a pic with glasses and she will fall hopelessly for you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 1:03am On Oct 11, 2013
Which friend on my profile is he crushing?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Which friend on my profile? Neena?
why evils Why did u remove ur pic? Na like dis we go dey dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 2:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Dannyxy: why evils Why did u remove ur pic? Na like dis we go dey dey?
tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

WTF? AlbinoNinja? Aka SniperInADiaper?

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You have failed terribly mahn. That's just my nigga oh abeg cool

Local searching my name... and here you are.... denying your crush on me... cry cry

Just kidding... carry on grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:16am On Oct 11, 2013
Dannyxy: @toyin,i can help with u royalpearl.just snap a pic with glasses and she will fall hopelessly for you grin

Lmfaooo! Royal Pearl so you like guys that wear glasses?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
Which friend on my profile is he crushing?

You duhhh. Why so slow ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:21am On Oct 11, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Local searching my name... and here you are.... denying your crush on me... cry cry

Just kidding... carry on grin

Shhhh jeez mahn undecided don't let the cat out of the bag. I'm just lying to these phools. You know our secret lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:45am On Oct 11, 2013
I'm the only one here and there r two guests at this time of the night? This is not funny because one of you keeps trailing my posts angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2013
@Maria
Still posting at 3:45am in d morning, sure say no be Insomnia dey worry you? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Cleo ice queen was live on ‪#‎SS4‬ on the Thursday Nite Live with Robert Marawa show earlier tonight. —  with Thandi Pinque-Aura Se'nique

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Bassey has scored big time! He has just been cast in Tinsel, so watch out for him soon - every day on your soapy screen! Congrats Michael Bonny Bassie from Yorkshire!!

Michael Bonny Bassey -BBA Sierra Leone
STILL FEELS LIKE AM DREAMING,CAN'T BLIV AM ON TINSEL FINALLY...ONCE AGAIN DON'T EVER EVER GIVE UP.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

I'm lying, it was Ella B embarassed
-__-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
toxxxxxxx: http://bbafrica.tv/56574/new-photos-from-nandos-birthday-bash/

grin grin boring party mehn..chai..d blogger wicked small but wat was nando expecting?that his bday would be like selly's? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
ella.b:

grin grin boring party mehn..chai..d blogger wicked small but wat was nando expecting?that his bday would be like selly's? grin

The funniest part is that he tweets about it every day and makes unnecessary noise about it even before the day.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

The funniest part is that he tweets about it every day and makes unnecessary noise about it even before the day.

That's nando for you o. The guy likes to brag!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
@therealsellygh
Jst mde a lil tym 2ans sme pipo.U
guys wanted 2c ur BBA stars,we
cme 2u nw u cmplain...as if u evn hv
da means 2come see us. empty
vessels!
Obrafour:
What is this one^^^ too about?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Zenao - Maria's Manager
I'm happy but at the same time am feeling a bit sad today as it is my girl's last day today with us, Maria is finally leaving for Ghana today to start her new job as a Fashion TV presenter for Ghana's best and biggest TV station. I wish you nothing but the best my girl, and I want you to know that I am very proud of you. Thank you for trusting me and Peter enough to get you to where you are and where your headed. I love you Ria and we will continue to keep your brand alive her at home. Continue to make us proud!
I wish my girl Maria all the best in Ghana! I know she will thrive because she beautiful with a great personality and her fashion sense is on point.

I am also happy for Bassey my love. Joining the cast of Tinsel is no joke. Go bro!

As for Pokello my last favorite. I love you but girl your mouth the fall my hand but you are a hustler. Open your store in Ghana and keep doing it big and keep doing you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Zenao -
Maria's Manager:

I'm happy but at the same time am
feeling a bit sad today as it is my
girl's last day today with us, Maria
is finally leaving for Ghana today to
start her new job as a Fashion TV
presenter for Ghana's best and
biggest TV station
. I wish you
nothing but the best my girl, and I
want you to know that I am very
proud of you. Thank you for trusting
me and Peter enough to get you to
where you are and where your
headed. I love you Ria and we will
continue to keep your brand alive
her at home. Continue to make us
proud!

@B0ld3d, every Tv station claims to be the Best! My Best Bet is GH0ne....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Obrafour:

@B0ld3d, every Tv station claims to be the Best! My Best Bet is GH0ne....

you sha no dey hide your own at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
@therealsellygh
We storming Abuja @SofaLounge81
a week frm 2day! @Dillish_lishy @
HulkMandaza @MariaNepembe @
Melvin0duah @SirUTI its gonna b a
wild party!

Obrafour:

Wow! No @Beverly? Or n0 Typing_space?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
Obrafour: @therealsellygh
We storming Abuja @SofaLounge81
a week frm 2day! @Dillish_lishy @
HulkMandaza @MariaNepembe @
Melvin0duah @SirUTI its gonna b a
wild party!

no@basseyofficial too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

no@basseyofficial too

And no Beverly.
Maybe it's because they're both in Lagos.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=spade]

And no Beverly.
Maybe it's because they're both in Lagos.[/quotei
Is Melvin not in lagos too? she dey beef bev,so don transfer the beef to Bassey because he turn down her birthday invitation and granted Bev's birthday invitation. My own opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.