Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,585 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2204996 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
toxxxxxxx:

Close to her bobo.
And like melvin said in his interview with ebuka on "rubbin minds"they will get to see ech other more often.

Lol, I can't listen to Melvin's interviews anymore mahn, till the whole melaria/mellish ish dies down. I did hear what he said about it tho. Same stuff or i must have missed something.

Where is she staying in Ghana btw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dannyxy: I swear diz "kilishi" dey make sense..

Why you dey tell us? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
I be like say diz "esiewu" go make sense pass,make i go check..*pick meat,puts meat in mouth* yehw! Dieu est impliquer!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Why you dey tell us? undecided
*pick chicken shawama*wetin be diz??*puts meat in mouth*mehn!jekyll na long throat go kill u if u look me again,i no give u,so no look me *drinks chilled farm fresh milk* refreshing! On to the next one...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol, I can't listen to Melvin's interviews anymore mahn, till the whole melaria/mellish ish dies down. I did hear what he said about it tho. Same stuff or i must have missed something.

Where is she staying in Ghana btw

Maybe accra,me no sure.u shud no mel by now,always coding.wil never come with the whole truth it was from wat he said that I became sure of maria movement to accra.you just ve to be patient in listening wen it cones to listening to his interviewscos he is never straight with his talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dannyxy: *pick chicken shawama*wetin be diz??*puts meat in mouth*mehn!jekyll na long throat go kill u if u look me again,i no give u,so no look me *drinks chilled farm fresh milk* refreshing! On to the next one...

Pele ati ndo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2013
Sometimes I wonder whether Biguesas and Neyll were BBA Housemates....their lowkey no get part 2

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 3:11am On Oct 13, 2013
fashrola: Sometimes I wonder whether Biguesas and Neyll were BBA Housemates....their lowkey no get part 2
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2013
Charity and Melvin would make a nice couple
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2013
I just like maria.shes a husler and hard working lady and beautiful too and shes got great personality.i think in african entertainment,the top three destinations are south africa,nigeria and ghana in no particular order;and being in ghana is as good as being in nigeria because of the close proximity of both nations,and the entertainment industries of ghana and nigeria are quite closely related.maria and bassey could be among the more successful bba 2013 housemates in the long run.they are really going places.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2013
fashrola: Sometimes I wonder whether Biguesas and Neyll were BBA Housemates....their lowkey no get part 2

LMAO grin grin. You're wicked! grin. Rotflmao!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2013
i feel sad for Nando sha. that kind fine bobo ust dey there like that nothing to do.............. just dey smoke dey waste imsef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2013
melvin dey enjoy oh........... so im babe don find way dey near am? choi!!!!!!!!!!! living the life. that-kind-tin-wise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2013
angelo get mind oh. a cape coloured in a relationship with a pure black girl. hmmm, nah mei bru.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2013
selly hair dresser need bullet for her forehead. wetin be this? hair or cap?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2013
R

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2013
D

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Since Bassey has moved to Nigeria permanently, we have seen him hanging out with some of the ex-housemates of this year and past seasons quite frequently. He has also in this week announced that he scored a role in the Nigerian soapy Tinsel.
He is doing really well and benefiting from all that he show-cased during TheChase, in a big way.

Pic with Karen at the Nollywood movie Awards on Saturday night , and earlier in the morning with Melvin after a night partying.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
H

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
toxxxxxxx: D
maria wanna be....*runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
I don't understand what you guys are doing here anymore...seriously, i'm now like a Novice WHAT ARE YOU DOING cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
toxxxxxxx: D

dillish and her stepford wife style.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
ninnyanny: maria wanna be....*runs away*

yep
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Imãia at miss malaika pageant

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
ninnyanny: maria wanna be....*runs away*

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.