Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184271 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=jumong pan][/quote]It's no news bev and Selly are not bbf's
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dannyxy: @toyin,i can help with u royalpearl.just snap a pic with glasses and she will fall hopelessly for you grin
grin She must definitely have a thing for Stevie Wonder then, lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
^^^ ahahhahhahahaahah
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Bassey in Tinapa Lakeside Hotel, Calabar.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
IyawoTM: @Maria
Still posting at 3:45am in d morning, sure say no be Insomnia dey worry you? undecided

Time difference
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Melvin in Lakeside Hotel, for Calabar Night.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Slicqyprizzy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ Maria fans:
I saw it on gh one tv that Maria will be co-judging on the finale of Miss Malaika Ghana tomorrow.

It's the most prestigious pageant in Ghana after Miss Ghana.

Maria is one lucky girl.
Wishing her all the best of luck

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Slicqy prizzy: @ Maria fans:
I saw it on gh one tv that Maria will be co-judging on the finale Miss Malaika Ghana tomorrow.

It's the most prestigious pageant in Ghana after Miss Ghana.

Maria is one lucky girl.
Wishing her all the best of luck
Yes oh, more grease to her elbows biko! I am happy for her, Maria is a hustler and go getter and I love that about her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
spade: Melvin in Lakeside Hotel, for Calabar Night.

Look at this waiters wedgy. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
I don't get it. Is Maria moving to Ghana ? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated: I don't get it. Is Maria moving to Ghana ? undecided
yes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

Look at this waiters wedgy. grin grin grin

Bwahahahahahaaa!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
yes

As in move move or just some days business and back to Nam undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

As in move move or just some days business and back to Nam undecided
I think she is moving there. It'll be expensive for her to keep on traveling back and forth after every few days
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I think she is moving there. It'll be expensive for her to keep on traveling back and forth after every few days

oh wow. shocked cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated: I don't get it. Is Maria moving to Ghana ? undecided

Countries like Namibia and Botswana are not quite where you'd want to stay if you hope to pursue an entertainment-inclined career. Opportunities no dey there chaa chaa for that department.

It's usually in Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa. South Africa is a little out of the question if you're race-sensitive, cuz since the whites kinda control the entertainment industry there, you stand a very little chance of upstaging even the most basic-looking white girl on a job.
Whether na GQ Magazine, Rolling Stone Magazine and the rest, opportunities are more open to your white counterpart... Although there might be a few exceptions every now and then.

But in the West, the entertainment industry is firmly controlled by the blacks, so your chances dey intact if you can play your cards well.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
spade:

Countries like Namibia and Botswana are not quite where you'd want to stay if you hope to pursue an entertainment-inclined career. Opportunities no dey there chaa chaa for that department.

It's usually in Nigeria, Ghana or South Africa. South Africa is a little out of the question if you're race-sensitive, cuz since the whites kinda control the entertainment industry there, you stand a very little chance of upstaging even the most basic-looking white girl on a job.
Whether na GQ Magazine, Rolling Stone Magazine and the rest, opportunities are more open to your white counterpart... Although there might be a few exceptions every now and then.

But in the West, the entertainment industry is firmly controlled by the blacks, so your chances dey intact if you can play your cards well.

Oh I see. This is cool cool. Wish her the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
spade:

And also, she will be closer to melvin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
feminine A:
And also, she will be closer to melvin grin

grin You no hear am for my mouth ooooo! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
spade:

grin You no hear am for my mouth ooooo! grin

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
spade:

I think East Africa should be your last option if you don't have the Swahili swagg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
So Maria and Dillish are going to be in Nigeria next week? grin I wonder what that airport might look like. Is Cleo also coming? Ochon can finally welcome her grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

Time difference

Gosh, why do I keep forgetting? Is it preggy thinz I hear about? undecidedi beg o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated: So Maria and Dillish are going to be in Nigeria next week? grin I wonder what that airport might look like. Is Cleo also coming? Ochon can finally welcome her grin

I doubt it. There's a psquare concert abi na show next weekend in zambia and she'll be performing.

How can I watch this miss malaika pageant? Do they still air it? I think the last time I saw it was 2years ago but can't remember which channel aired it. I'd really love to see maria as a judge.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
IyawoTM:

Gosh, why do I keep forgetting? Is it preggy thinz I hear about? undecidedi beg o!

Is it me you're asking this question to undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

I doubt it. There's a psquare concert abi na show next weekend in zambia and she'll be performing.

How can I watch this miss malaika pageant? Do they still air it? I think the last time I saw it was 2years ago but can't remember which channel aired it. I'd really love to see maria as a judge.

But what is going on undecided why am I being asked this sort of questions?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

looool wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

Miss Malaika is a Ghanaian show. Did you watch it in Ghana? I am sure they will stream it on the net sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Reincarnated:

The question wasn't actually directed at you, I only quoted you to reply your question about cleo, then proceeded to ask my own question. Hope that explains it babe?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Obrafour:

Miss Malaika is a Ghanaian show. Did you watch it in Ghana? I am sure they will stream it on the net sha.

Yh, I know its a ghanaian pageant .And no, I didn't watch it in ghana. I remember I watched it years back on a dstv channel, but I dont think it was live. Thanks all the same. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2013
ToyinDipo:
looool wink

what's funny undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

The question wasn't actually directed at you, I only quoted you to reply your question about cleo, then proceeded to ask my own question. Hope that explains it babe?

grin Yes but where's the kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.