Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180909 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated: grin lekpalicious check my profile grin
women will kill you lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:37am On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: women will kill you lol

Haba. I am crushing on you, you cannot even say same? Nawa oh cry

And your name was the first I called sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Haba. I am crushing on you, you cannot even say same? Nawa oh cry

And your name was the first I called sef
I like you too. *kisses*

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:39am On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: I like you too

shocked Don't let Sexily Deprived catch you oh. But I know grin

Hmmmm so many questions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked Don't let Sexily Deprived catch you oh. But I know grin

Hmmmm so many questions
You know?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: You know?

Oh you didn't want me to know ? But yeah, I had an idea cuz.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Pastor daniel is here,bravo*rings wedding bell,sobs*at last maria,at last maria *sobs mre* heee heee mee mee kee kee hee hee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: Pastor daniel is here,bravo*rings wedding belk*

LMFAOOO! Shhh, sexily deprived can come at anytime. Don't ring the bell loud
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOO! Shhh, sexily deprived can come at anytime. Don't ring the bell loud
i will take care of sexily...enjoy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: i will take care of sexily...enjoy

After u chased her away shae angry but please do embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

After u chased her away shae angry but please do embarassed
hehehe *enters chasing mood*,sexily are u ready,because i dn't knw where this chasing will end undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:55am On Oct 18, 2013
Lwkmd you guys are funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lwkmd you guys are funny

My crush doesn't answer PM's angry

So this girl ran away from me like I am going to bite her awwww grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

My crush doesn't answer PM's angry
*slaps him*,how many time will i tell u to relax,peharps she is nt using that email again...i dey plan to toast her friend,no spoil show 4 me *draw ears*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: *slaps him*,how many time will i tell u to relax,peharps she is nt using that email again...i dey plan to toast her friend,no spoil show 4 me *draw ears*

LMAOOO. So she knows elynpetra abi what is the name.

Ahn ahn, she said she doesn't ans pm na lmao...she's the one that said it, not me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:08am On Oct 18, 2013
You better modify those your posts Daniel....the one's were u begging me to modify before hmmm I pity u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:17am On Oct 18, 2013
I don do am,oya modify am,make we port to that other thread..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: I don do am,oya modify am,make we port to that other thread..

I have. Since. Okay i'm on the thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 1:21am On Oct 18, 2013
Oh before I go, @spade, I wanted to tell you that I think you were StateOfMind's e-crush grin grin

*running away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I had a headache from writing it sef lol. LOL there’s actually a difference….google it.

Oh my gharrrd what is this nigga talking about again. U said I said “u no well”…ok granted, lets say it’s the same as saying you’re sick, we both said it to each other so it rules it out but then u went along to tell to shut up (which I didn’t respond harshly to) and not just that, u said I am delusional. You practically called me mad. I was not even vexed, I just wanted you to know you need to step back a bit. AND YES, there is a huge difference in are you deaf versus you are deaf. I asked a question and u had the right to answer it but u on the other hand, never asked me a question….you just point blank called me delusional. Ok no vex bro, I would try and remember not to warn u again.

Arguing this is becoming so pointless. I have seen your point and I have rendered it invalid but you are not seeing my point at all and you keep bullshiiting about it lool. The only reason I brought up that soulmate naija example u gave earlier was cuz u were going on and on ranting about how Melvin never mentioned her name blah blah and I said ok, if that’s how u want to play it, she also never mentioned him when she was talking about her soulmate being in naija. Ahn ahn you see how you are digging your own grave. Exactly, the funny thing is if u wanna take her words literally, was Melvin in Nigeria when she said the whole soulmate thing? NO he was not. He was in South Africa to be precise. grin

You’re talking as if in all her interviews, she said she missed Melvin most. Granted she said she missed Melvin in...was it not just 2 interviews but majority, she mentioned Beverly and Dillish and her reasons for calling Melvin's name was not because she had feelings for him but because she connected with those 3 the most in the house.

I don’t understand your point about the one campaign tweet. I am so confused now, nobody said Maria never talked about Melvin. Heck I said she already put the ball in his court but your problem is you’re making it seem like the guy was/is repulsive towards her and what we all are trying to tell u is that you are wrong. People are different. Just because she was more open about her feelings does not mean Melvin does not like her more. That might just be how the guy is. Your point is completely and awfully invalid. Wasn’t Elizabeth like Melvin? (I know it’s not a very good comparison) but at the end of the day, isn’t she married to Kevin whom everyone was saying he should forget cuz the chic didn’t like him at all? There is no way sef that you’re gonna know how Melvin woulda acted towards Maria if she wasn’t evicted that early because was it not at that point he said his feelings for her started to grow? AND LMFAOOO @ Goodluck Jonathan. You must be sarcastic cuz I never said that homeboy.

And why the hell can’t u just walk up to any lady?

Lmao good jeans are rare actually, I know I cannot go to balogun market and expect to have quality jeans. I have to find quality to get quality durhh.

And how do you know he hasn’t shown signs?

I never admitted anything.

Well I am not looking for love

This baffled me cuz this was a blonde moment for you. My reply to your post to spade wasn’t intended to be whatever u explained. I was telling you that I will type it in my previous post to you rather than re-quoting you.

Ok, calm down GATTDAMMIT, aren’t u exhausted? angry be exhausted.

I don't think I can have this convo anymore cuz u just gonna keep saying the same irrelevant thing.

My first impression was to ignore this shite but you might be tempted to tink I ignored it becos u actually made some sense.... What is d difference btw suggesting someone is deaf and saying they re deaf U re definitely a learner.. If u ask me if I am mad, I'd still feel as though u called me mad so its definitely the same? Nd remember not to warn me next time.. When u speak to me, kip in mind its me u re talking to nd not one of those girls..
You seem confused mr, wat was ur pont initially.. Am having a headache even trying to put wat u wrote together, we seem to be gradually drifting from the focal point of dis argument... U accepted dat she called melvins name.. Gud u finally accepted dat she has been calling his name.. U want me to accept dat he has also called her name yet u re not willing to even accept wat u have subliminally accepted wit some dignity.. I didn't say mel was repulsed by her.. D point which you nd ur fellow maria fellas who kip liking ur post without even comprehending it have been dodging is dat she clearly likes him more dan he likes her from all indications... At one point in the house she was pulling him so much (especially at nyt) I almost tot she was thirsty....... Y can't u accept it nd stop jumping from pillar to post
U don't understand the one campaign tweet, how can u understand when u re too busy tinking of wat to write without even reading mine.. Someone asked about maria nd he dodged d question as usual cos he doesn't relish talking about it..
U asked if I was sure the Nigerian dude she was referring to was melvin and I gave you anoda option.. It myt be gudluck jonathn or aliko dangote.. That was no sarcasm, I was only trying to reason lyk you...
Walk up to any girl for my area, we have too many mad women there, dem go pour u hot water... Shey na evry girl make sense... Since u have to follow a sense making chick, you have to find one.. Doesn't make em rare... I hope u read dis one wella b4 coming to type anoda...
Quality jeans are so common, there is a boutique behind my house I just have to walk up there to get one...
He hasn't shown any encouraging signs, publicly at least.. Wat is "I'd answer dat later", "me nd someone re working sumtin out"??

Neither did I

You sound like u need one..
The only tin u addressed about d spade ish was dat I was encroaching on ur privacy.. I said u got it wrong nd we cleared dat up..
We wud know whether or not u re exhausted by the time u see dis one, u started d argument so u gotta end it first...
Nd don't kid urself tinking you actually said sumtin relevant.. Dats wat pple do when they are losing an argument.. Its a gud way to make d other kip quite but it aint working dis tym...
I lost interest in the convo long before you, as soon as noname came nd started spewing gibberish nd pple were liking it... I knew I was behind enemy lines... Lolzzz so don't gimme dat

Nd don't respond oh... This argument might never end..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
You did not only say a dude drained you, you even laughed about it. Who laughs after getting drained from unpleasant stuff?

What are you pple talking about now Its no longer about maria, its now about gays Wat is wrong with u guys... Eissshh..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: You seriously have got to be kidding me! So because am lekpa and people are anti-lekpa then I should have a problem? Fyi I could care less whether you are pro or anti lekpa. To each their own. Its very silly of you to think that I like his post because I am lekpa? Was his post about lekpas? His post were on point for me so please stop thinking from your anus. Thank you

I tink u meant that to be an insult... I am not bothered by ladies who have no sense of humour.. I said dat with a tongue in chick.. Wat was dat u said to me again?? Tinking with wat Owk.. I guess u expect me to insult u back so we can start hauling abuses like market women... Well, dats not wat am about.. Am too big for dat.. Plus u re a lady..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 3:46am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:
I lost interest in the convo long before you, as soon as noname came nd started spewing gibberish nd pple were liking it... I knew I was behind enemy lines... Lolzzz so don't gimme dat

Look I left you alone and agreed to disagree with you so what exactly is your problem? How many times did I state clearly to you that I don't care what your opinions on the issues are and was simply correcting some of the crap you were spewing which was false relating to Maria? If you write a post and ask a person to leave you alone then have the mutual respect to do the same.

And what sort of childish BS is this for real? Who the heck is so pained about the amount of likes a person's post gets? Is this some sort of competition or what because if it is you are competing with yourself? I couldn't care less if my post got -100 likes and yours got 1000 likes because I am not here to seek anyone's approval so if that bothers you then that is not my problem but don't get mad and call my post gibberish just because some people agree with it. You have spewed a lot of false telepathic junk so you better just park well abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 18, 2013
noname:
Look I left you alone and agreed to disagree with you so what exactly is your problem? How many times did I state clearly to you that I don't care what your opinions on the issues are and was simply correcting some of the crap you were spewing which was false relating to Maria? If you write a post and ask a person to leave you alone then have the mutual respect to do the same.

And what sort of childish BS is this for real? Who the heck is so pained about the amount of likes a person's post gets? Is this some sort of competition or what because if it is you are competing with yourself? I couldn't care less if my post got -100 likes and yours got 1000 likes because I am not here to seek anyone's approval so if that bothers you then that is not my problem but don't get mad and call my post gibberish just because some people agree with it. You have spewed a lot of false telepathic junk so you better just park well abeg.

Oya enuf, heck I tot this was funny... I have had enuf of you ladies taking tins too much to heart.. U can also call my post gibberish.. I won't be bothered.. Let it be...
Reincarnated u see wat this has turn to now??

It is well..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:08am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

My first impression was to ignore this shite but you might be tempted to tink I ignored it becos u actually made some sense.... What is d difference btw suggesting someone is deaf and saying they re deaf U re definitely a learner.. If u ask me if I am mad, I'd still feel as though u called me mad so its definitely the same? Nd remember not to warn me next time.. When u speak to me, kip in mind its me u re talking to nd not one of those girls..
You seem confused mr, wat was ur pont initially.. Am having a headache even trying to put wat u wrote together, we seem to be gradually drifting from the focal point of dis argument... U accepted dat she called melvins name.. Gud u finally accepted dat she has been calling his name.. U want me to accept dat he has also called her name yet u re not willing to even accept wat u have subliminally accepted wit some dignity.. I didn't say mel was repulsed by her.. D point which you nd ur fellow maria fellas who kip liking ur post without even comprehending it have been dodging is dat she clearly likes him more dan he likes her from all indications... At one point in the house she was pulling him so much (especially at nyt) I almost tot she was thirsty....... Y can't u accept it nd stop jumping from pillar to post
U don't understand the one campaign tweet, how can u understand when u re too busy tinking of wat to write without even reading mine.. Someone asked about maria nd he dodged d question as usual cos he doesn't relish talking about it..
U asked if I was sure the Nigerian dude she was referring to was melvin and I gave you anoda option.. It myt be gudluck jonathn or aliko dangote.. That was no sarcasm, I was only trying to reason lyk you...
Walk up to any girl for my area, we have too many mad women there, dem go pour u hot water... Shey na evry girl make sense... Since u have to follow a sense making chick, you have to find one.. Doesn't make em rare... I hope u read dis one wella b4 coming to type anoda...
Quality jeans are so common, there is a boutique behind my house I just have to walk up there to get one...
He hasn't shown any encouraging signs, publicly at least.. Wat is "I'd answer dat later", "me nd someone re working sumtin out"??

Neither did I

You sound like u need one..
The only tin u addressed about d spade ish was dat I was encroaching on ur privacy.. I said u got it wrong nd we cleared dat up..
We wud know whether or not u re exhausted by the time u see dis one, u started d argument so u gotta end it first...
Nd don't kid urself tinking you actually said sumtin relevant.. Dats wat pple do when they are losing an argument.. Its a gud way to make d other kip quite but it aint working dis tym...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I GIVE UP!!! Bros, it was not a suggestion, it was a question....how do u not understand that dammmnn lipsrsealed

Come on, now you are just being silly. I didn't accept anything....she never mentioned Melvin REGULARLY on her interviews...how is that hard to understand? ahn ahn chei...

This was no argument about what u are arguing. Everyone knows what she did in the house. Every one knows she showed her feelings towards Melvin...why are u arguing with urself about it? I am so tired. You mean to tell me that from how u prefer Melvin being a player, we are now at how regularly Maria spoke about Melvin and vice versa embarassed

So because he responded "lol" to a question means he doesn't derive satisfaction from talking about the chic? What if he just doesn't want to tell u his private life? Did u ever know Kevin and Elizabeth were dating till they got engaged? Oh my ghaaard. I really give up

What are u saying? U said u have to search for her kind, I said why do u have to search for something that is not rare...whatever u wanna derive from that, please don't tell me, just keep it to yourself...its fine

Well when I was in Nigeria, I went to a specific store to by my jeans.. I remember when I was travelling out, I had these new but cheap jeans that I was wearing....when I got to america and I dumped that shiit in the washing machine, it came out completely faded that I could not even wear it again....like I said, if u want quality, u have to find quality....whatever u wanna derive from that, it is fine, I get it...u don't have to explain again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I GIVE UP!!! Bros, it was not a suggestion, it was a question....how do u not understand that dammmnn lipsrsealed

Come on, now you are just being silly. I didn't accept anything....she never mentioned Melvin REGULARLY on her interviews...how is that hard to understand? ahn ahn chei...

This was no argument about what u are arguing. Everyone knows what she did in the house. Every one knows she showed her feelings towards Melvin...why are u arguing with urself about it? I am so tired. You mean to tell me that from how u prefer Melvin being a player, we are now at how regularly Maria spoke about Melvin and vice versa embarassed

So because he responded "lol" to a question means he doesn't derive satisfaction from talking about the chic? What if he just doesn't want to tell u his private life? Did u ever know Kevin and Elizabeth were dating till they got engaged? Oh my ghaaard. I really give up

What are u saying? U said u have to search for her kind, I said why do u have to search for something that is not rare...whatever u wanna derive from that, please don't tell me, just keep it to yourself...its fine

Well when I was in Nigeria, I went to a specific store to by my jeans.. I remember when I was travelling out, I had these new but cheap jeans that I was wearing....when I got to america and I dumped that shiit in the washing machine, it came out completely faded that I could not even wear it again....like I said, if u want quality, u have to find quality....whatever u wanna derive from that, it is fine, I get it...u don't have to explain again

CANT U SEE I HAVE LOST APPETITE??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:12am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

What are you pple talking about now Its no longer about maria, its now about gays Wat is wrong with u guys... Eissshh..

Lmao leave the mumu. Because I said I was mentally exhausted with the argument, he started talking about gayness. Leave the dude, he has gay tendencies...na today grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Oya enuf, heck I tot this was funny... I have had enuf of you ladies taking tins too much to heart.. U can also call my post gibberish.. I won't be bothered.. Let it be...
Reincarnated u see wat this has turn to now??

It is well..

grin grin I see am oh. You took on how many girls + me phew!! You get strength. Okay lets just forget it abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:17am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

CANT U SEE I HAVE LOST APPETITE??

*rubs palms together grinning* I see now. No more of this argument abegg. That was my conclusion actually. I had given up grin we are still cool ma nigga.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin I see am oh. You took on how many girls + me phew!! You get strength. Okay lets just forget it abeg

Lolzz, did I take on dem I didn't oh.. I have always been wary of arguing with ladies, they always win... Lolzzz.. I only attempt it on nairaland..
One decided to join us nd got offended by our word choice... Choi. Dat one made me sad cos she was my pal.. D other I was only pulling her legs nd she said I was tinking through my a'nus.. I had to convince myself not be get angry..lolzz

We are cool... una don win.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:31am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, did I take on dem I didn't oh.. I have always been wary of arguing with ladies, they always win... Lolzzz.. I only attempt it on nairaland..
One decided to join us nd got offended by our word choice... Choi. Dat one made me sad cos she was my pal.. D other I was only pulling her legs nd she said I was tinking through my a'nus.. I had to convince myself not be get angry..lolzz

We are cool... una don win.

So noname is female? Hmmmm wink

Lmao at the "thinking through your anus" grin grin grin grin

Nah G! Only you against how many? It was like the story of the 300 movie. You fought a good fight, brother. You lost in good faith cool

Look at your signature....kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh boy I am thinking I should learn from u and never argue with females but that's almost impossible for me undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.