Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180996 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

You're not actually arguing with me on my sexuality? Yes, I was mentally exhausted from the argument I had with Njokusboy. Now u can choose to see that whatever way u want to see it, that ain't my business.

It's not about what I see or not, but what I feel like typing. Remove those emoticons up there, I'm not... smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
ToyinDipo:
It's not about what I see or not, but what I feel like typing. Remove those emoticons up there, I'm not... smiley

Never! Take it or leave it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

Never! Take it or leave it grin
Ah! I would rather leave it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Ah! I would rather leave it.

I meant take it or take it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
ToyinDipo leave me alone. angry with your gay tendencies. This is where u belong https://www.nairaland.com/1439402/gay-christians-chatbox-gay-straight-alliance
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

I meant take it or take it grin
I'm gonna report you now for e-molestation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated: ToyinDipo leave me alone. angry with your gay tendencies. This is where u belong https://www.nairaland.com/1439402/gay-christians-chatbox-gay-straight-alliance
I can't imagine how easy it is for you to type the world gay hmmmmmm. So you now have association?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I can't imagine how easy it is for you to type the world gay hmmmmmm. So you now have association?

They are calling you.. Go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

They are calling you.. Go
That was a typo, I'm already feeling sleepy. Okay let's stop this gay sh1t.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
StateOfMind please rescue me embarassed ToyinDipo is attacking me because you don't send him kisses like the way you do for me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated: StateOfMind please rescue me embarassed ToyinDipo is attacking me because you don't send him kisses like the way you do for me
grin grin which kind rescue do you want from her?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
ToyinDipo:
grin grin which kind rescue do you want from her?

You made her run away angry jus goo to your thread angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

You made her run away angry jus goo to your thread angry
What do you do there?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
ToyinDipo:
What do you do there?

OUR? shocked shocked WTF?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

OUR? shocked shocked WTF?
Are you asking me? You and your other members.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
LOL bro, go sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated: LOL bro, go sleep.
I'm not sleeping yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
Well you need a girl to talk to, not me undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated: Well you need a girl to talk to, not me undecided
Obviously you know how I roll. When next you visit that your thread, tell your fellows to take that their debate to the media.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Toxxxxx is here, talk to her

*runs away*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Maria,na so e don bad reach?we need to talk,i been through lenght nd breath of n.l,nd i hv met the bests nd sexiests of n.l 4get albino,she is an old woman,nd na olden days crush she go dash u ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dannyxy: Maria,na so e don bad reach?we need to talk,i been through lenght nd breath of n.l,nd i hv met the bests nd sexiests of n.l 4get albino,she is an old woman,nd na olden days crush she go dash u ...

Huh? LMFAOOOO gharrd. Na wetin u mean now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Reincarnated:

Huh? LMFAOOOO gharrd. Na wetin u mean now
when person like albinoninja dey tell u say,she get crush 4 u,na to run be datt abi undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dannyxy: when person like albinoninja dey tell u say,she get crush 4 u,na to run be datt abi u dey into sagged boobs nd periwrinkled face?undecided

I hope you know she hmmm and I wouldn't modify my post for anything grin. Hehe.
But wait oh... I thought u had a crush on her? undecided Oh i see. Oh u thought she has a crush on me grin I mean who wouldn't but that is not the point. The point is, she was gonna choose somebody for me to crush on after my 1000th post and I shall honor it cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I hope you know she local searches her name so she's definitely gonna see this and I wouldn't modify my post for anything grin. Hehe.
But wait oh... I thought u had a crush on her? undecided Oh i see. Oh u thought she has a crush on me grin I mean who wouldn't but that is not the point. The point is, she was gonna choose somebody for me to crush on after my 1000th post and I shall honor it cool
albinoninja is fine bt old...o.k i get it nw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: hmm is fine bt old...o.k i get it nw

How old do u think she is undecided

grin
grin *rubs palms together*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:11am On Oct 18, 2013
..she is like 39,i think?undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: Rere,modify that post,i think i was too harsh...she is like 39,i think?undecided

Me?? You go beg faya grin grin

She's not even up to 30 olodo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Me?? You go beg faya grin grin

She's not even up to 30 olodo
abeg nw,i go shw u correct babe,relax
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: abeg nw,i go shw u correct babe,relax

Ok fine. You modify your's too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2013
grin lekpalicious check my profile grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Oga the obvious reason is dat my posts were anti lekpa nd she is lekpa.. So u get.. She must like a pro lekpa post.... Clear

You seriously have got to be kidding me! So because am lekpa and people are anti-lekpa then I should have a problem? Fyi I could care less whether you are pro or anti lekpa. To each their own. Its very silly of you to think that I like his post because I am lekpa? Was his post about lekpas? His post were on point for me so please stop thinking from your anus. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.