Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180933 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

I tink u meant that to be an insult... I am not bothered by ladies who have no sense of humour.. I said dat with a tongue in chick.. Wat was dat u said to me again?? Tinking with wat Owk.. I guess u expect me to insult u back so we can start hauling abuses like market women... Well, dats not wat am about.. Am too big for dat.. Plus u re a lady..
Okay I did not know you were playing. Am sorry about that, no vex okay. I also am not looking for a fight too so we are cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated: Oh before I go, @spade, I wanted to tell you that I think you were StateOfMind's e-crush grin grin

*running away*

*shocked*

Huh? Really!!?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2013
noname:
Look I left you alone and agreed to disagree with you so what exactly is your problem? How many times did I state clearly to you that I don't care what your opinions on the issues are and was simply correcting some of the crap you were spewing which was false relating to Maria? If you write a post and ask a person to leave you alone then have the mutual respect to do the same.

And what sort of childish BS is this for real? Who the heck is so pained about the amount of likes a person's post gets? Is this some sort of competition or what because if it is you are competing with yourself? I couldn't care less if my post got -100 likes and yours got 1000 likes because I am not here to seek anyone's approval so if that bothers you then that is not my problem but don't get mad and call my post gibberish just because some people agree with it. You have spewed a lot of false telepathic junk so you better just park well abeg.

I have been following your argument and I must say I admire your composure and ability to argue soundly and rationally. Your opponent, keeps talking about him being insulted when he does exactly the same, and when its not taking lightly, he's quick to call it a joke and blame women for being emotional. How can someone with brains call your arguments gibberish? He's quick to refer to the number of likes and makes me wonder if he engages his brain just to get likes, really childish. How can anyone equate number of likes to no of enemies during an argument, boy, it simply shows you were the one spilling gibberish and people agreed with your opponents valid points more. I'm inclined to believe some eventually gave you your likes after crying each time your 'opponent' got likes.

Njokus boy, I'm glad you have shot yourself in the foot finally with this argument. You think so high of your intellect and claim you are wise and not emotionally driven like ladies, when all you have said about this argument has been full of emotions. You are the one that has been taking the argument to heart by feeling you are being ganged up against and whining about likes. You are finding it difficult to deal with the fact that a lady has reasoned more logically, reasonably than emotionally as you have tagged ladies to be.

It is what it is boy, you aren't as intelligent as you think\make yourself believe, and not all women argue emotionally. Sorry, noname is no match for you intellectually, and she's is a lady, yup, I know it hurts. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2013
^^

Oh shiiiitttt. Dammmn lipsrsealed

You people don't want this guy to rest
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2013
spade:

*shocked*

Huh? Really!!?

You know what, I am almost absolutely sure. I don't know about now, but when bba was on, i'm 99.9% sure that u were her e-crush. Don't tell her I told you undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated: ^^

Oh shiiiitttt. Dammmn lipsrsealed

And shouldn't you be in bed now. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2013
dommfa:

And shouldn't you be in bed now. undecided

Time difference but regardless yes cuz it is almost 2am but its friday and I dont have classes on friday undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

You know what, I am almost absolutely sure. I don't know about now, but when bba was on, i'm 99.9% sure that u were her e-crush. Don't tell her I told you undecided

grin

Okay, what were the hints that made you believe so?
Ain't no crime in sharing that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2013
spade:

grin

Okay, what were the hints that made you believe so?
Ain't no crime in sharing that.

I shiit you not when I tell you. I knew about Toyin's crush on StateOfMind, I knew about Daniel's crush on theamaka, I was the backbone behind K'est Moi. My resume speaks volumes.. I am Joseph's descendant grin. I don't know why I never thought about it but it just makes sense. Ask her sef.. You were definitely her e-crush cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I shiit you not when I tell you. I knew about Toyin's crush on StateOfMind, I knew about Daniel's crush on theamaka, I was the backbone behind K'est Moi. My resume speaks volumes.. I am Joseph's descendant grin. I don't know why I never thought about it but it just makes sense. Ask her sef.. You were definitely her e-crush cool

I say drop hints, you dey talk about Joseph grin

People like me, atleast I can comfortably say, sabi read body language well. But na 'internet body language' I no sabi.

Bia, I hope you're not yarning opata here, else I'm gon' be very cross with you ooo! angry

Oya, table out your investigations first.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

@bolded, you no wan give shey? undecided

You just dey look for who wan bite you this early morning. grin My teeth sharp ooo.. sad

Back bone ko, Chest bone ni.. angry
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2013
spade:

People like me, atleast I can comfortably say, sabi read body language well. But na 'internet body language' I no sabi.

Bia, I hope you're not yarning opata here, else I'm gon' be very cross with you ooo! angry

Lol, I guess the feeling between the two of you is mutual.... *Guy is feeling on Top of the world today.*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2013
spade:

I don't have that much proof but you have to believe me grin I swear I no dey yarn opata. I am very serious.
Ok here's small proof. Remember that time she was dissing me about my emotions and how she can never date a guy like me blah blah blah lies? Well she mentioned her likeness for you but indirectly. She kept on reiterating the fact that "spade" is her kind of guy, there should be more guys like spade blah blah blah embarassed well apparently, I can't remember where I saw this but she said she developed an e-crush on someone on this thread and whoelse could it be if not you? Its simple ABC. She described you as her kind of guy and I used it as a hint on which person she has an e-crush on here. I will still dig up more proof but I had to give u small bread sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded, you no wan give shey? undecided

You just dey look for who wan bite you this early morning. grin My teeth sharp ooo.. sad

Back bone ko, Chest bone ni.. angry
All izz well!

This Kslib never know say my eye sharp. grin dey der dey deceive urself. I don catch una drift sincee. Next time, if u derail any thread again, u will see grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't have that much proof but you have to believe me grin I swear I no dey yarn opata. I am very serious.
Ok here's small proof. Remember that time she was dissing me about my emotions and how she can never date a guy like me blah blah blah lies? Well she mentioned her likeness for you but indirectly. She kept on reiterating the fact that "spade" is her kind of guy, there should be more guys like spade blah blah blah embarassed well apparently, I can't remember where I saw this but she said she developed an e-crush on someone on this thread and whoelse could it be if not you? Its simple ABC. She described you as her kind of guy and I used it as a hint on which person she has an e-crush on here. I will still dig up more proof but I had to give u small bread sha

Was that when you were MariaRocks?

Guy, go dig out the page before I can believe you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:
Lol, I guess the feeling between the two of you is mutual.... *Guy is feeling on Top of the world today.*

grin StateOfMind might kill me but I just had to say something when I realized
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2013
spade:

Was that when you were MariaRocks?

Guy, go dig out the page before I can believe you.

shocked are u kidding me? Na where I go see that post to quote now? Oh I know @itsmodella's page. She doesn't post much anymore so it will be way easier there. Give me a few minutes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

This Kslib never know say my eye sharp. grin dey der dey deceive urself. I don catch una drift sincee. Next time, if u derail any thread again, u will see grin
lmfao!!! Yeye, that was nothing nah. Na just normal normal na.. smiley

For your mind, you get better leverage abi? undecided Keep dreaming!! tongue
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2013
C'est moi, don hear k'est moi, she don run come out sharp.

@mariarocks, plenty teeth go chop you today.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh jeeezzz...stop it already!grin grin grin

We need more 'spades' in here please..grin

All ye feminine men, there's a match going on, that is where you should be. grin

StateOfMind:

Definitely not! Don't put words into my fingers o..

I just like men like spade..when they are less abusive though grin

@spade, this one na just small oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
lmfao!!! Yeye, that was nothing nah. Na just normal normal na.. smiley

For your mind, you get better leverage abi? undecided Keep dreaming!! tongue
All izz well!

grin But lol, u guys make me proud of my resume, even if "na just normal normal" wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2013
dommfa:

I have been following your argument and I must say I admire your composure and ability to argue soundly and rationally. Your opponent, keeps talking about him being insulted when he does exactly the same, and when its not taking lightly, he's quick to call it a joke and blame women for being emotional. How can someone with brains call your arguments gibberish? He's quick to refer to the number of likes and makes me wonder if he engages his brain just to get likes, really childish. How can anyone equate number of likes to no of enemies during an argument, boy, it simply shows you were the one spilling gibberish and people agreed with your opponents valid points more. I'm inclined to believe some eventually gave you your likes after crying each time your 'opponent' got likes.

Njokus boy, I'm glad you have shot yourself in the foot finally with this argument. You think so high of your intellect and claim you are wise and not emotionally driven like ladies, when all you have said about this argument has been full of emotions. You are the one that has been taking the argument to heart by feeling you are being ganged up against and whining about likes. You are finding it difficult to deal with the fact that a lady has reasoned more logically, reasonably than emotionally as you have tagged ladies to be.

It is what it is boy, you aren't as intelligent as you think\make yourself believe, and not all women argue emotionally. Sorry, noname is no match for you intellectually, and she's is a lady, yup, I know it hurts. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift: C'est moi, don hear k'est moi, she don run come out sharp.

@mariarocks, plenty teeth go chop you today.

Lmfaooo. Na u talk the bolded , not me lipsrsealed

grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

@spade, this one na just small oh

Give me the link so I know you didn't just edit it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin StateOfMind might kill me but I just had to say something when I realized

But why did you wait all this while?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2013
spade:

Give me the link so I know you didn't just edit it.

But this nigga, how fa u na. I don't just edit posts anymore but here u go https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official/1912

No dey doubt me oh angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:
But why did you wait all this while?

Because Toyin had a crush on her but I dont think so anymore
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin But lol, u guys make me proud of my resume, even if "na just normal normal" wink
You no dey ever tire walahi.. keep dreaming oo!!! tongue
you ehn.. kai!!
All izz well!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Since it is against the code of manliness and ruggedity to openly blush, I'll just do the blushing in spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
You no dey ever tire walahi.. keep dreaming oo!!! tongue
you ehn.. kai!!
All izz well!

What God has joined together no mad devil can put asunder. Ahh una no know the future, I don already tell u say I don see am and I no dey lie. There is something brewing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2013
spade: Since it is against the code of manliness and ruggedity to openly blush, I'll just do the blushing in spirit grin

U don see proof grin. Wetin I tell you. But StateOfMind is very shy oh undecided she might choose to ignore but fret not bro, she is jumping on her bed right now....I can see it. Although she also wants to strangle me. She's in a dilemma atm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.