Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,905 members, 7,852,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180926 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kslib:
@bolded, hahaha.. lie lie tongue tongue tongue

Tony be like "Why always me?" "I will kill myself and end it all" cry cry
All izz well!

LMFAOOOOOOOO Kslib you no well. Don't worry @Toyin, I felt like this once upon a time I have someone in mind for u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Okay, I give up... Not itsmodella..not you sad sad

But why has this girl not answered my question undecided be quoting posts you're not meant to be quoting mschew angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

ULTRA GBAM!!. Best post of the day. I bless and co-sign your post!! cool

Team SpadeOfMind rocks..

This SOM is cunny. She hasn't spoken her mind yet. Maria rocks is right grin

I'm always right cool.....

usually grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Its just so funny that the first stage of grief is DENIAL grin grin Be deceiving yourself there. The thing dey pain you. Best wetin?? Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Dude, don't worry, it is well... I will find u another.

gringrin. Self denial is a bítch grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

But why has this girl not answered my question undecided be quoting posts you're not meant to be quoting mschew angry

SOM is cunny undecided angry. Always dodging questions undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Its just so funny that the first stage of grief is DENIAL grin grin Be deceiving yourself there. The thing dey pain you. Best wetin?? Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Dude, don't worry, it is well... I will find u another.
As if you knew, If you know the way that thing pain ehn, I don dey use pain reliever since morning. smiley So who is the chic, probably she will make me stop using all these pain relieving drugs.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

gringrin. Self denial is a bítch grin

grin

carujmonella:

SOM is cunny undecided angry. Always dodging questions undecided

And yet she will be making fun of ochon when she has similar traits angry. She hates being the center of attention. If she doesn't answer me, I'm going to create my first topic on nl angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
As if you knew, If you know the way that thing pain ehn, I don dey use pain reliever since morning. smiley So who is the chic, probably she will make me stop using all these pain relieving drugs.

cry don't worry bro, it is well. I know exactly how u feel grin. We will search the whole of nl for your potential candidates but yes, I do have one in mind.

How many ladies here have even caught your eye except StateOfMind. No need to state their names, probably just give an estimate
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

cry don't worry bro, it is well. I know exactly how u feel grin. We will search the whole of nl for your potential candidates but yes, I do have one in mind.

How many ladies here have even caught your eye except StateOfMind. No need to state their names, probably just give an estimate
I don't think you know how I'm feeling. I'm already abusing drug because of a girl, sad cry singing Asha's My baby is gone cry. You can't understand. I have like 20 ladies in mind and that's very confusing atm. So you have to help now with the babe you have for me. *gulps another dose of...*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I don't think you know how I'm feeling. I'm already abusing drug because of a girl, sad cry singing Asha's My baby is gone cry. You can't understand. I have like 20 ladies in mind and that's very confusing atm. So you have to help now with the babe you have for me. *gulps another dose of...*

I mentioned the Spade thing cuz I thought the crush had died cry its my fault. Believe me I understand. Remember the day I was left at the alter bus stop by my supposed future wife? I felt so hurt as well....I had to go talk to a therapist and I was admitted in rehab cuz I overdosed on aspirin. Truth be told, remember when I was MIA for the longest, I was in rehab getting treatment for my drug addiction and when the treatment was over, my therapist advised I let go of old things and start afresh....and that was how the birth of the reincarnated came about. I feel so good now....you too shall heal, my brother. This is just a stumbling block. It just shows greater things are coming. Can't u see with my reincarnated account, the ladies like me better...ask Lekpalicious wink, [s] Royal Pearl, Sliczyy, Agbgift, Ella, Toxx, Dominique, Noname, Love angel, Durielsmomma, Ayas, Ninny, Domfa sef, Bebe4u, Ambber, Motun, Ginger, Nikky, Cest etc etc and even StateOfMind...ask her grin[/s].
I made another lady write her first post on nl since she registered. Even IyawoTm. I am loved grin grin

Ok for real tho, part of that was a lie but I understand how u feel grin. Ok out of all the ladies I mentioned there, which one do u feel most comfortable with.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I mentioned the Spade thing cuz I thought the crush had died cry its my fault. Believe me I understand. Remember the day I was left at the alter bus stop by my supposed future wife? I felt so hurt as well....I had to go talk to a therapist and I was admitted in rehab cuz I overdosed on aspirin. Truth be told, remember when I was MIA for the longest, I was in rehab getting treatment for my drug addiction and when the treatment was over, my therapist advised I let go of old things and start afresh....and that was how the birth of the reincarnated came about. I feel so good now....you too shall heal, my brother. This is just a stumbling block. It just shows greater things are coming. Can't u see with my reincarnated account, the ladies like me better...ask Lekpalicious wink, [s] Royal Pearl, Sliczyy, Agbgift, Ella, Toxx, Dominique, Noname, Ninny, Domfa sef, Bebe4u, Ambber, Motun, Ginger, Cest etc etc and even StateOfMind...ask her grin[/s].
I made another lady write her first post on nl since she registered. Even IyawoTm. I am loved grin grin

Ok for real tho, part of that was a lie but I understand how u feel grin. Ok out of all the ladies I mentioned there, which one do u feel most comfortable with.
This your testimony is quite encouraging. Don't worry, when I come back from this position I'm in, I'm gonna make all those ladies you listed above like me such that they no go even remember you cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I mentioned the Spade thing cuz I thought the crush had died cry its my fault. Believe me I understand. Remember the day I was left at the alter bus stop by my supposed future wife? I felt so hurt as well....I had to go talk to a therapist and I was admitted in rehab cuz I overdosed on aspirin. Truth be told, remember when I was MIA for the longest, I was in rehab getting treatment for my drug addiction and when the treatment was over, my therapist advised I let go of old things and start afresh....and that was how the birth of the reincarnated came about. I feel so good now....you too shall heal, my brother. This is just a stumbling block. It just shows greater things are coming. Can't u see with my reincarnated account, the ladies like me better...ask Lekpalicious wink, [s] Royal Pearl, Sliczyy, Agbgift, Ella, Toxx, Dominique, Noname, Love angel, Durielsmomma, Ayas, Ninny, Domfa sef, Bebe4u, Ambber, Motun, Ginger, Nikky, Cest etc etc and even StateOfMind...ask her grin[/s].

I hope you realise dominique is married, and ella is about to be. Strike those two names out.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
This your testimony is quite encouraging. Don't worry, when I come back from this position I'm in, I'm gonna make all those ladies you listed above like me such that they no go even remember you cheesy.

But why don't u want them to remember me undecided we can split into half grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

StateOfMind:

I hope you realise dominique is married, and ella is about to be. Strike those two names out.

SOM said you should leave her name there that she is still available for me to pick. *breathes a heavy sigh of relief*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

I am very aware of the fact that Dominique is married, just as I am aware of IyawoTM. But which Ella? Ella B? Jekyll's Ella undecided My Ella? Ella Ella of Vampire Diaries Ella? First timer epistle Ella? Ella that I watched vampire diaries with Ella? That same Ella undecided no ohhh. Iro.

So this is the post u saw to quote eh? You're messing with me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

But why don't u want them to remember me undecided we can split into half grin
I don vex na grin But I go leave one for you smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:

SOM said you should leave her name there that she is still available for me to pick. *breathes a heavy sigh of relief*

I am not striking any name out that's their business. ENgaged, married or not angry

But bro, Dominique is out oh. Sorry no vex. She's married grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I don vex na grin But I go leave one for you smiley

[s]ONE? What am I going to do with just one? Are u high?[/s]

Lol one it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I SEE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I am not striking any name out that's their business. ENgaged, married or not angry

But bro, Dominique is out oh. Sorry no vex. She's married grin
You can strike the married out, but the Engaged should still be available for pick. I will do some sort of ipod shuffle with those names smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

[s]ONE? What am I going to do with just one? Are u high?[/s]

Lol one it is.
angry I'm taking that one back sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

I SEE

LMFAOOO bro haba na. Atleast let me enjoy my fantasy a little longer before you tell them the truth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
You can strike the married out, but the Engaged should still be available for pick. I will do some sort of ipod shuffle with those names smiley

Engaged? Hmmm na u oh. That's like war.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
angry I'm taking that one back sef.

You're taking lekpa away from me embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind you can come out of your guest viewership and tell me if Ella B is really about to be married because I did not take that statement likely. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOO bro haba na. Atleast let me enjoy my fantasy a little longer before you tell them the truth

Lolzz, I don't intend telling anybody anytin.. Enjoy ur fantasy.. Was just trying to remind u dat I am looking.. Choi
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

You're taking lekpa away from me embarassed
I dare not do that, but no vex me againoo, before I change my mind.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Engaged? Hmmm na u oh. That's like war.
That's how I like it, hopefully you would join me in the war.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Married to who o shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
This seems like couples paradise. Spadeofmind, I like it cos its nice lol. @ carujmonella I know who you like, saw your comments on that thread! You should tell her, I think she likes you too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, I don't intend telling anybody anytin.. Enjoy ur fantasy.. Was just trying to remind u dat I am looking.. Choi

Thanks bro. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I dare not do that, but no vex me againoo, before I change my mind.

Thanks undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.