Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180966 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: hmmm its rather you who chases ladies up and down! Why?

Me shocked when have I ever chased a lady that wasn't you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Do u expect ochon to answer this? grin
he must. I want to help him out. He deserves to be happy lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Snap out of it jeez undecided
I just can't, even though I tried.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I mentioned the Spade thing cuz I thought the crush had died cry its my fault. Believe me I understand. Remember the day I was left at the alter bus stop by my supposed future wife? I felt so hurt as well....I had to go talk to a therapist and I was admitted in rehab cuz I overdosed on aspirin. Truth be told, remember when I was MIA for the longest, I was in rehab getting treatment for my drug addiction and when the treatment was over, my therapist advised I let go of old things and start afresh....and that was how the birth of the reincarnated came about. I feel so good now....you too shall heal, my brother. This is just a stumbling block. It just shows greater things are coming. Can't u see with my reincarnated account, the ladies like me better...ask Lekpalicious wink, [s] Royal Pearl, Sliczyy, Agbgift, Ella, Toxx, Dominique, Noname, Love angel, Durielsmomma, Ayas, Ninny, Domfa sef, Bebe4u, Ambber, Motun, Ginger, Nikky, Cest etc etc and even StateOfMind...ask her grin[/s].
I made another lady write her first post on nl since she registered. Even IyawoTm. I am loved grin grin

Ok for real tho, part of that was a lie but I understand how u feel grin. Ok out of all the ladies I mentioned there, which one do u feel most comfortable with.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
ella.b:

smiley oh dear

You wanna watch it together with me again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: he must. I want to help him out. He deserves to be happy lol.

I will help u help him then
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

You wanna watch it together with me again?

No thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wedding planner in the house. When you guys/ladies are ready, contact me to plan your wedding for you.#shinesteeth#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I just can't, even though I tried.

Stop making StateOfMind's head swell.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Do u expect ochon to answer this? grin

Huh? @carujmonella is @ochon? Taaata! That explains why. ««« See the Pot calling the Kettle Black. Guy you don fall my hand finish. And don't you DARE repeat what happened on the other Thread here. Cos I won't find it funny.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: angry angry

He will answer you, chillax
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
@IyawoTM please if you are among to four guest, login in and say Hi to us na. I dey miss you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Stop making StateOfMind's head swell.
That won't change anything. I'm brooding smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: angry angry

tonguetongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift: Wedding planner in the house. When you guys/ladies are ready, contact me to plan your wedding for you.#shinesteeth#
Lol and what about you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
ella.b:

No thanks

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah Jesus wept. Damn. Seemed like you were enjoying my company yesterday. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

He will answer you, chillax
that was actually for you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:

Huh? @carujmonella is @ochon? Taaata! That explains why. ««« See the Pot calling the Kettle Black. Guy you don fall my hand finish. And don't you DARE repeat what happened on the other Thread here. Cos I won't find it funny.

undecided WTF are you talking about?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Nothing scares me like love triangle. Though I can still fight over an engaged lady if I so wish tongue

Yes fight for ur ryt... Nothin gud comes easy... Ella b na fresh chick noni.. Its worth d energy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Agbgift: @IyawoTM please if you are among to four guest, login in and say Hi to us na. I dey miss you.

What if she went into labor shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour:

I'm not him and I don't know you're angry that I said you're ghkwame. I didn't know you don't want people knowing you're ghkwame. I come in peace though. Had no evil intentions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
carujmonella:

tonguetongue
Lol I take that as a yes? *off to find Royal Pearl* u owe me 1. Watch and learn peeps. I got this :-)
StateOfMind:

Pick ko pick ni, I be beans ni..

Lol..see smart move..

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
That won't change anything. I'm brooding smiley
Ok. How do u want me to help u when u don't want to help yourself undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Caruj do you like Royal Pearl cos think she likes you too?
Muhahahahahaha!! Caruj, are you honestly gonna pretend like you didn't see this chica's question?

Your silence means one thing; Carujpearl is true. grin grin

I'm liking this shït cos it's fücking nice grin grin grin

Agbgift: Wedding planner in the house. When you guys/ladies are ready, contact me to plan your wedding for you.#shinesteeth#
This babe knows wassap, business full ground for this thread. grin grin

@All, for all asoebi and small chops related issues, holla at yours truly cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

What if she went into labor shocked

Jeez! That's true. Lemme write her a mail.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Yes fight for ur ryt... Nothin gud comes easy... Ella b na fresh chick noni.. Its worth d energy..

You mean Ella b is my right? Who again is? Please tell me. No let J&H vex jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: that was actually for you

Oh. Ok, I am sorry. I will try not to flirt with any girl in front of you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't know. Hopefuly Toxxxx is not engaged. Find out if she's engaged

I am engaged to be married by Dec.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

undecided WTF are you talking about?
Sorry sir, this is one Code you can't break. Its between him and I.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol and what about you?

Hehehehhehehehe. No shakes for my side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.