Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180994 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: lmao and Dannyx too.

shocked Royal? Ghana Royal? That same Royal that has a thing for me? Are you sure about this?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Royal Pearl? shocked

I thought Obrafour liked her grin
hey this guy! how did he know? I always cover my tracks. This guy is too sharp for my Liking. Anyways sha, it was nothing serious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
No I'm not. I don't see that as an obstacle. Some people change spouse a day to the wedding sef smiley

For real.. If somebody took my girl while I asked her to marry me, I will kill that person I shiit you not. However, I will fight with you....

So who is the engaged girl? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

shocked Royal? Ghana Royal? That same Royal that has a thing for me? Are you sure about this?
You too, everyone has a thing for you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

For real.. If somebody took my girl while I asked her to marry me, I will kill that person I shiit you not. However, I will fight with you....

So who is the engaged girl? grin
You compiled the list, so you should know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

Its aite babe kiss

On another note, I usually do not comment about dillish anymore, but what is wrong with that girl and this her coded naija trip.

I do not care about Dillish, can u just answer my question? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lool. I watched vampire diaries with u. I thought u were using me for a moment there

grin no be coincidence say we post d same time?go jor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

LMFAOOOOOH ... No be small tin oh..

People can decode sha. She was trying to pull a fast one. A very lousy one at that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
ella.b:

Lol lemme biko

Lolzz, No be ma u go tell... Na reincarnated..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: hey this guy! how did he know? I always cover my tracks. This guy is too sharp for my Liking. Anyways sha, it was nothing serious.

grin lwkmd! You didn't cover it fast enough.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
*pick mic*@Toyin,dn't worry bro,u shall find love again,let me share my testimony:cest moi dumped me 4 kslib,ellab dumped me 4 jekyll,bt i was nt broken,i got up nd moved on,nw i hv so many ladies on n.l,i dn't knw who to choose..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Obrafour: People can decode sha. She was trying to pull a fast one. A very lousy one at that.

Lolzz, d first reply by maria_rux was so on point... Choi.. BULLS EYE.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Caruj do you like Royal Pearl cos think she likes you too?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: *pick mic*@Toyin,dn't worry bro,u shall find love again,let me share my testimony:cest moi dumped me 4 kslib,ellab dumped me 4 jekyll,bt i was nt broken,i got up nd moved on,nw i hv so many ladies on n.l,i dn't knw who to choose..
Abeg, choose them all. Noting do you bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: You too, everyone has a thing for you!

Ahn, how is it my fault that I am like a ladies magnet? You need to tell them to leave me alone cuz its just you and I wink

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Lol he ran away
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ella will always be mine na. No need wink Toyin oya oh... come and start making waves

Is dat so
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
You compiled the list, so you should know.

I don't know. Hopefuly Toxxxx is not engaged. Find out if she's engaged
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't know. Hopefuly Toxxxx is not engaged. Find out if she's engaged
I'm brooding
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

Ahn, how is it my fault that I am like a ladies magnet? You need to tell them to leave me alone cuz its just you and I wink

grin
hmmm its rather you who chases ladies up and down! Why?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
ella.b:

grin no be coincidence say we post d same time?go jor

I don't believe in coincidences my love
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: lmao and Dannyx too.
royalpearl is my friend nw...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Nah bro, J&H is the sole chairman for that side.

Haba? But don't give up oh, possibilities are elastic..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzz, No be ma u go tell... Na reincarnated..

Impossible. She does not want me to leave her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Haba? But don't give up oh, possibilities are elastic..

Nothing scares me like love triangle. Though I can still fight over an engaged lady if I so wish tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: royalpearl is my friend nw...
oh okay I saw your comments on derailer paradise so thought otherwise. My bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dannyxy: *pick mic*@Toyin,dn't worry bro,u shall find love again,let me share my testimony:cest moi dumped me 4 kslib,ellab dumped me 4 jekyll,bt i was nt broken,i got up nd moved on,nw i hv so many ladies on n.l,i dn't knw who to choose..

Don't forget @theamaka didn't ja u face as well grin but that is the spirit. @Toyin, listen to this guy...he speaks the truth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013

Ahh...se ko si o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
lekpalicious: Caruj do you like Royal Pearl cos think she likes you too?

Do u expect ochon to answer this? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Reincarnated:

I don't believe in coincidences my love

smiley oh dear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Is dat so

Yess dazz right
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I'm brooding

Snap out of it jeez undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.