Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184172 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy Birthday, IyawoTM!

Please, remember to think of me as you have the child, so your pikin go tall and handsome like meeeeeee! grin

Okay, on a more serious note, though, I wish you save delivery. kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Sharap, ur analysis gave you away.. The way u speak with authority, I knew it had to be ur a'r'se.. I was completely convinced after ur recap of last nights event... It was glaring...

Taa.. Sharrap there grin.. Analysis fire!! grin

It was only SOM that noticed me first. SOM caught me red-handed as in no way for me lie. I was applauding her behind my screen. If she hadn't spoke out, y'all wouldn't have noticed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
spade:

Guy, na 750 I send you. Keep waiting for it. It will arrive soon... any minute now
Oh yes... Any minute now cool
750?!!! *lies flat* oga I hail you!!! grin

Waiting for the alert kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

I miss the peasant sha grin

This foolish post something na.. Women boku.. I can make SOM love you if you post wink
Can see your confession.We,(especially SOM)were right afterall.I remember her saying she believes Caruj was Ochon than Lalaosky.#knocks him on the head. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
lertee:
People weren't wrong afterall,everyone knewyou were the same person. You couldn't hide forever.

LOL.. It was SOM that exposed. That chick gave me a tough time if not, I'd have kept my identity without any inquiries grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
spade:

Guy, na 750 I send you. Keep waiting for it. It will arrive soon... any minute now
Oh yes... Any minute now cool

And the RICH MAN has spoken cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
Oya, where has my precious darlin' gone?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11:
look like u ke!
Abeg no talk that kind thing grin
Ozodigboo+IyawoTM=Reincarnated Giiyaz cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: 750?!!! *lies flat* oga I hail you!!! grin

Waiting for the alert kiss

#TeamGOM

Nigga, that's gay undecided grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11:
woah!
Thanks a brunch
#let me hug you close for this piece of information#
Wishing IyawoTM
a happy
Birthday
all the best as you start another new year
and the Baby to crown it grin

#hugs him back and say you are welcome#
Aproko people get story to talk this night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

And the RICH MAN has spoken cool

Heeeyyyyy, make una chill for this o! I don't want Tompolo-like men knocking at my gate to kidnap my assss tomorrow! shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:
grin
Brother, how did you manage to hide this long

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Agbgift: My people, as promised, I mailed IyawoTM.
And guess what?
Today is her Birthday!
She is fine and the baby is kicking fine. She promise to upload his pics here as soon as he arrives.
She extends her greetings to you all. And that she misses everyone in here.

Please let's wish her a Happy Birthday, even if she is not here.

I'm here o
Pele for the silence. Been so busy.
How I wan take read 200 pages now shocked
Thank you all so much for the greetings. I appreciate, God almighty bless u all real good!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
spade:

grin grin grin grin grin Thanks bros!

By the way... We always knew you were Lalaosky/Ochon. grin

Your mediator/peacemaker epistles were too obvious grin

LOL.. As for me being lalaosky, keep dreaming tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:

Can see your confession.We,(especially SOM)were right afterall.I remember her saying she believes Caruj was Ochon than Lalaosky.#knocks him on the head. wink

Lol.. SOM is a badàss!!. See where I doffed my hat for her, when she noticed how I pretended not to know the pronounciation of 'ochongonoko', and rather tried to con you guys by spelling it as 'ochongoko'. Mehn, the chick caught me right there. I nearly confessed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy birthday Iyawo TM, God bless u real good.. @ochon grin u think say na small children dey dis thread...lik duhhhhh it was kinda obvious dt u were caruj...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: Happy birthday IyawoTM cheesy

ThankGod you are fine, I hope your pikin looks like me wink

I'm proud to be your church member cool

(Believer's Loveworld AKA Christembassy)

#TeamGOM

Lol....wen we sef don't know what u look like
..lol! Thank u!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11:
woah!
Thanks a brunch
#let me hug you close for this piece of information#
Wishing IyawoTM
a happy
Birthday
all the best as you start another new year
and the Baby to crown it grin

Amen thank u o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

*continuing from where I stopped* grin

Toyin, can see our boy is making progress wink grin

Aproko paper bag. Your plans will not work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Nigga, that's gay undecided grin
We talking money you talking Nonsense! angry

SHIFT! grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
spade:

Heeeyyyyy, make una chill for this o! I don't want Tompolo-like men knocking at my gate to kidnap my assss tomorrow! shocked

gringrin.. I'll send shekau to protect you grin from the spirit realm grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

I'm here o
Thank you all so much for the greetings. I appreciate, God almighty bless u all real good!

Happy birthday ma'am.. We missed you so much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:

They are that good at matchmaking.
tar!
Am not talking about matchmaking
am talking about real connection grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:
Happy birthday to Iyawotm.God's blessings,love and protection,always....long life and prosperity.Amen.Hope you had a blast today.Have a safe delivery.

Thank you so much, and Ami o Jesu!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: Brother, how did you manage to hide this long

#TeamGOM

grin.. That question should be directed to SOM/doomfa cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
spade:

Ha! Yes you have, albeit 'codedly' grin. I always knew it was only a question of time before your heart truly began to speak its mind like it just did grin

Ahn ahn shocked Is Njokusboy truly that easy to read? LOL! grin
Honestly, I think wasting the youth is an even bigger distraction from achieving one's set goals. There's a lot of procrastination for most people when they're on their own. Like they don't owe anyone anything, and for that reason, have the freedom to laze around.

But when you've got responsibilities, there's little room in your head for costly goofs in the choices you make.

You see, therein lies the problem... Marriage isn't tantamount to responsibility, it can actually be a distraction depending on how you look at it... It works both ways depending on the individual... If you are not responsible or disciplined, I doubt marriage is gonna make you one.. You are only gonna be an irresponsible, frustrated married man.. But people vary so I speak for myself and for pple like me as not everybody is like me but the thing is, if you are gonna marry early or not, let it be because you honestly want to and not because it is an obligation.. It sure isn't.. Dat is why the divorce rate is so high in developed countries.. Becos they marry anyhow, its not because we are better than them but the white people are more realistic.. As soon as things stop working, they end the damn thing.. But Africans have taken a till death do us part vow, so much so that u choose to endure and die in silence when ur partner is suffocating you... Marriage is overrated... Two pple meet, love each other for lyk 5-10 and tolerate each other for the rest of their life, isn't it irrational I pray God changes my mind oh cos my pple no go gree this one wey I dey talk.. Becos everybody must get married even when you can barely take care of yourself Infact I don talk tire...
Nd yes, I am predictable... I make my position clear..
"No be epistle b dis shey"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
waxdude: Happy birthday Iyawo TM, God bless u real good.. @ochon grin u think say na small children dey dis thread...lik duhhhhh it was kinda obvious dt u were caruj...

grin.. Na SOM expose me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

I'm here o

Congratulations iyawo,I wish you many more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Lol....wen we sef don't know what u look like
..lol! Thank u!

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
Agbgift:

Aproko paper bag. Your plans will not work.

DREGIFT must work.. My work won't be in vain tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

I'm here o

Ah! 200pages?
Pls just skip am. Its not for jamb exam that you must read them.
Good to see you here and hear from you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: You don't know that we are sync cool

#TeamGOM
Dream on tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.