Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183249 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Agbgift:

#hugs him back and say you are welcome#
Aproko people get story to talk this night.
kia i don give this Millishant news 2nite grin
any way it makes the forum lively undecided
abi what do you think @Agbgift
if then like make then talk........................
Na their cup of tea be that grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
ToyinDipo:
I can see clearly, he is really working hard. grin

Happy birthday to IyawoTm

Thank u TD*hugs*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
jovialjov: Wow! So much for the night....happy birthday,Iyawo sweeto and safe delivery soon. smiley
Ochon,I always knew...I was convinced by the way you argued with that girl on feminism ish
Reincarnated,we miss you already...join the happy hour joor
Lekpa please reply our maria and put him outta his state

Tnx dearie!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Agbgift:

Is melvins One campaign ambassador, meant for feeding the fat ladies too?
All I see are the mellishants that never give up. The Mills and Booms ladies.
lol. Ur edo sis type.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
lertee: Melvin=No swags embarassed

Swag don't pay bills...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy: Choi, iyawo.... Welcome oh... Happy battday... We don miss you..

Tnx o, but batt day ko
U be celebrating ure batt day, me i celebrating birthday tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy: Choi, iyawo.... Welcome oh... Happy battday... We don miss you..

Tnx o, but batt day ko
U be celebrating ure batt day, me i'm celebrating birthday tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Swag don't pay bills...

WORD!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
C'est moi:

Goodluck on that grin
but are u not going to be my teacher as u earlier promised grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Peasant reincarnated, post something jor.. At least wish iyawoTM a HBD

And give me a welcome back hugangry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Swag don't pay bills...

Sure it doesn't but he needs to step up his game atleast blend to some high class ways.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

See the way you cancelled out 'intelligent'

Iyawo, rebuke GOM's prayers o, your boy must look like me cool

I rebuke all of una prayers of looking like .
Baby Neva finish looking like him papa n mama, wey he wan resemble another pesin.
I jump pass all of una tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11:
kia i don give this Millishant news 2nite grin
any way it makes the forum lively undecided
abi what do you think @Agbgift
if then like make then talk........................
Na their cup of tea be that grin

Actually it makes the room lively.
Me like it that way. Let them talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls Ochon, Caruj, or whoever banned Reincarnated shud unban him as my bday gift o, do he can wish me happy bday. Forgive n forget whatever he did
Thank u o in advance!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Iyawo TM how is the weather over there, i hope it is not hot grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy birthday @iyawo, by God's grace we will come to your house and shout yes! yes! yes!, ur boy can even come play for nigeria under-17. Hope is already kicking you well?, yes, that shows he will be a great foolballer
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
I just tweeted Ella b to come back here oooh.....abi una no de miss her ni?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Baby Neva finish looking like him papa n mama, wey he wan resemble another pesin.

At least make em get 30% of my attributes, which includes swag, intelligence, calm nature, filthy rich, handsome like leonardo di caprio shocked and .... All the good things of life wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
happy birthday iyawoTM!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
ninnyanny: lol. Ur edo sis type.

Edo people don disown that girl. She dey fall our hand.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Swag don't pay bills...

God bless u
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM: Pls Ochon, Caruj, or whoever banned Reincarnated shud unban him as my bday gift who. Forgive n forget whatever he did
Thank u o in advance!

No mind the foolish stùpid peasant reincarnated. The mumu was not banned o. He just refused talking cos his wife, @lekpalicious caught him flirting and wouldn't take his sorry àss back, so he swore not to post on this thread till lekpa talks to him grin

What a foolish clown grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko: Peasant reincarnated, post something jor.. At least wish iyawoTM a HBD

And give me a welcome back hugangry
abi ooooo
the guy is feeling like Obama
me no get time for rubbish
make him dey ghost mode grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
ninnyanny: I just tweeted Ella b to come back here oooh.....abi una no de miss her ni?

I miss her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11: @Iyawo TM how is the weather over there, i hope it is not hot grin

Its hot, but never like my beloved Naija!
tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11:
abi ooooo
the guy is feeling like Obama
me no get time for rubbish
make him dey ghost mode grin

Obama ke?. The foolish peasant is feeling like a LOOSER grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

No mind the foolish stùpid peasant reincarnated. The mumu was not banned o. He just refused talking cos his wife, @lekpalicious caught him flirting and wouldn't take his sorry àss back, so he swore not to post on this thread till lekpa talks to him grin

What a foolish clown grin

Hmmm....wonders!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
*modified*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Circle-Of-Wilis:
happy birthday iyawoTM!

Thank u, but who be u?
I dey catch fear, cos of ure name
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

AMEN OOOO!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Agbgift:

Actually it makes the room lively.
Me like it that way. Let them talk.
you b correct lady
you no get photocopy
make them yarn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

At least make em get 30% of my attributes, which includes swag, intelligence, calm nature, filthy rich, handsome like leonardo di caprio shocked and .... All the good things of life wink grin

U spoilt it by mentioning Leonardo. I like him as an actor only, real life God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.