Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184143 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

*continuing from where I stopped* grin

Toyin, can see our boy is making progress wink grin
I can see clearly, he is really working hard. grin

Happy birthday to IyawoTm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wow! So much for the night....happy birthday,Iyawo sweeto and safe delivery soon. smiley
Ochon,I always knew...I was convinced by the way you argued with that girl on feminism ish
Reincarnated,we miss you already...join the happy hour joor
Lekpa please reply our maria and put him outta his state

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
Choi, iyawo.... Welcome oh... Happy battday... We don miss you..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

*continuing from where I stopped* grin

Toyin, can see our boy is making progress wink grin
lol
she promise to get back to me after passing my message to IyawoTM
so thats just my way of showing appreciation grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
IyawoTM:

Lol....wen we sef don't know what u look like
..lol! Thank u!
I'm a fine boy na, I'm not that tall sha(I'm just like BOW WOW) grin
Cool headed, peacemaking,intelligent niccur!!

Smart guy cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Awww.. Happy birthday iyawoTM.. One of my favourite cool headed female posters.. A source joy to us all

Have fun and wishing you many more years.. You deserve the best our wife cheesy

Awww,tnk u so much
Appreciate!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy:

You see, therein lies the problem... Marriage isn't tantamount to responsibility, it can actually be a distraction depending on how you look at it... It works both ways depending on the individual... If you are not responsible or disciplined, I doubt marriage is gonna make you one.. You are only gonna be an irresponsible, frustrated married man.. But people vary so I speak for myself and for pple like me as not everybody is like me but the thing is, if you are gonna marry early or not, let it be because you honestly want to and not because it is an obligation.. It sure isn't.. Dat is why the divorce rate is so high in developed countries.. Becos they marry anyhow, its not because we are better than them but the white people are more realistic.. As soon as things stop working, they end the damn thing.. But Africans have taken a till death do us part vow, so much so that u choose to endure and die in silence when ur partner is suffocating you... Marriage is overrated... Two pple meet, love each other for lyk 5-10 and tolerate each other for the rest of their life, isn't it irrational I pray God changes my mind oh cos my pple no go gree this one wey I dey talk.. Becos everybody must get married even when you can barely take care of yourself Infact I don talk tire...
Nd yes, I am predictable... I make my position clear..
"No be epistle b dis shey"

You spoke my mind.. I co-sign your post cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kind king Melvin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

DREGIFT must work.. My work won't be in vain tongue

You don fail already. Don't just bother trying to.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11:
tar!
Am not talking about matchmaking
am talking about real connection grin
Goodluck on that grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

grin.. That question should be directed to SOM/doom fa cheesy
I mean, everybody knows you are Ochongononko. . . If it was me, I would just GIVE UP

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: 750?!!! *lies flat* oga I hail you!!! grin

Waiting for the alert kiss

#TeamGOM

Lolzzz, kip waiting...
jovialjov: Wow! So much for the night....happy birthday,Iyawo sweeto and safe delivery soon. smiley
Ochon,I always knew...I was convinced by the way you argued with that girl on feminism ish
Reincarnated,we miss you already...join the happy hour joor
Lekpa please reply our maria and put him outta his state

LOL.. No thanks to SOM who exposed my àss. I feel like spanking her right now grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
dre11:
lol
she promise to get back to me after passing my message to IyawoTM
so thats just my way of showing appreciation grin

Yeah right.. Nobody don hug her, only you.. Fashi those things wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: I'm a fine boy na, I'm not that tall sha(I'm just like BOW WOW) grin

Smart guy cool

#TeamGOM

See the way you cancelled out 'intelligent'

Iyawo, rebuke GOM's prayers o, your boy must look like me cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
lertee:
Dream on tongue
Ask her na, she's here tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
ninnyanny: Kind king Melvin

Why are OLD women always beside or behind melvin? angry.. It's weird undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
spade: Happy Birthday, IyawoTM!

Please, remember to think of me as you have the child, so your pikin go tall and handsome like meeeeeee! grin

Okay, on a more serious note, though, I wish you save delivery. kiss

Ewo....lol
Amen, and thank u on a more serious note!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

DREGIFT must work.. My work won't be in vain tongue
grin
for your dream
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
waxdude: Happy birthday Iyawo TM, God bless u real good.. @ochon grin u think say na small children dey dis thread...lik duhhhhh it was kinda obvious dt u were caruj...

Amen, tnk u!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
ninnyanny: Kind king Melvin

Is melvins One campaign ambassador, meant for feeding the fat ladies too?
All I see are the mellishants that never give up. The Mills and Booms ladies.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hehehehe! Whatever happened to "9 guests viewing"

grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: I mean, everybody knows you are Ochongononko. . . If it was me, I would just GIVE UP

#TeamGOM

I wanted caruj to be opposite of ochon, but I didn't succeeed much sha.. Thought I had some E-fights with my @caruj moniker. I guess it was time to come clean, the odds were against me grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
More

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, kip waiting...

My Oga is a Rich Engineer. He will pay wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
god_of_music: I'm a fine boy na, I'm not that tall sha(I'm just like BOW WOW) grin

Smart guy cool

#TeamGOM
grin wen u said 'not dt tall' nd u mention bow wow along side wit d statement...u shouldn't hv cos bow wow is short...hahah, dnt mind me jare...nt a tall person either

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Melvin=No swags embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

I tire for the matter.
The mellishant women@ work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

See the way you cancelled out 'intelligent'

Iyawo, rebuke GOM's prayers o, your boy must look like me cool
Do you think I'm intelligent

Taaa!!! Na me the tata resemble!! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

Happy birthday ma'am.. We missed you so much

Miss u too, tnx!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
ochongonoko:

in Omawumi's voice* if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2013

Smart guy cool

#TeamGOM

Peacemaking?? Hahahahahaahahahaha... Is dis the 1st of april or what

(1) (2) (3) ... (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) (2281) (2282) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.