Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,524 members, 7,865,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184075 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. See your mouth like, "na marathon o." If you reach house ne, wetin you go dey do?

smiley
That's the funny thing,theres nothing to do apart from TV and food. I will continue with the book I am reading sha if I don't get lazy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dannyxy: no worry cheesy , In the next two hours i will be through with work, den we go yarn tongue ..
Are u now working?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
@dre11, I got your message. Couldn't reply, because it kept on telling me failure to Deliver. That am sending it to the wrong mail address.
I just had to give up trying, and to reply you when I get in here.
Like you asked if am fine?
Am fine. I had a busy weekend, I had a full house for the weekend. That's why I wasn't fully online. I just sneak in, read a few pages and am off.
Thanks a lot for checking up on me.

I read some pages back that Hacleo was fake. Am disappointed @ cleo for initiating such and agreeing to it. I knew she could act, because all those her drunk state or whatever it is called in BBA house where all act up. Never knew she could go this extent in reality. Well na them know.
As it is now, any break up among the housemates won't be a thing of surprise to me anymore.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
That's the funny thing,theres nothing to do apart from TV and food. I will continue with the book I am reading sha if I don't get lazy.

Lol, thought as much. Any particular movie or series?

What book is that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol, thought as much. Any particular movie or series?

What book is that?
Telemundo(myheart beats for lola,behind closed door,del monte dynasty),natigeowild,animalplanet,crime and plenty ooooo
The book is "the secret of fbi"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Telemundo(myheart beats for lola,behind closed door,del monte dynasty),natigeowild,animalplanet,crime and plenty ooooo
The book is "the secret of fbi"

Geeez, someone watches nat geo wild , animal planet and crime channel too.. Nd I tot I was a freak
U read secret of FBI Sounds lyk a thriller.. All the girls I know read romance... U must be a freak Read "the genesis code" by john case.. Walai ur lyf won't be the same no more.. When u re thru, look for the persian price by evelyn anthony..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Are u now working?
i get time 4 ASUU ni, i am through now tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Geeez, someone watches nat geo wild , animal planet and crime channel too.. Nd I tot I was a freak
U read secret of FBI Sounds lyk a thriller.. All the girls I know read romance... U must be a freak Read "the genesis code" by john case.. Walai ur lyf won't be the same no more.. When u re thru, look for the persian price by evelyn anthony..
Romance,naaa..i don't like it. I prefer thriller,crime and detective stories then stories about underworld.
Lol,why would you think others do not watch natigeowild,it is about the best to watch.
Detective Joe Lassiter in the genesis code hehehehe,i have read it.
I will check persian price.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dannyxy: i get time 4 ASUU ni, i am through now tho
Oh I get it,it means they r yet to mobilize u for nysc?so u r using d opportunity to work.?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Romance,naaa..i don't like it. I prefer thriller,crime and detective stories then stories about underworld.
Lol,why would you think others do not watch natigeowild,it is about the best to watch.
Detective Joe Lassiter in the genesis code hehehehe,i have read it.
I will check persian price.

Omg... I lawv ya... U lyk thrillers and crime.. Wonderful... Been trying to influence this my babe nd she no dey gree, na only romance full her small head Read john grishams "the confession" too..
You don read genesis code too Thumbs up, you dey try...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Omg... I lawv ya... U lyk thrillers and crime.. Wonderful... Been trying to influence this my babe nd she no dey gree, na only romance full her small head Read john grishams "the confession" too..
You don read genesis code too Thumbs up, you dey try...

Every individual has an interest,your girl loves romance and so it will take miracle to get her to love other stories. grin
Yes I read the confession lol,"An innocent man is about to be executed.
Only a guilty man can save him." have you read The associate and the appeal by same author john Grisham.?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Agbgift: @dre11, I got your message. Couldn't reply, because it kept on telling me failure to Deliver. That am sending it to the wrong mail address.
I just had to give up trying, and to reply you when I get in here.
Like you asked if am fine?
Am fine. I had a busy weekend, I had a full house for the weekend. That's why I wasn't fully online. I just sneak in, read a few pages and am off.
Thanks a lot for checking up on me.

I read some pages back that Hacleo was fake. Am disappointed @ cleo for initiating such and agreeing to it. I knew she could act, because all those her drunk state or whatever it is called in BBA house where all act up. Never knew she could go this extent in reality. Well na them know.
As it is now, any break up among the housemates won't be a thing of surprise to me anymore.
nice to hear that you are ok.
Kia, having a full house can sometimes be stresssful, but having them arounds is fun.
Anyway, am sure it network problem because the request was delivered to that mailbox. angry

Have a fun week, tell them that u have some family members here at this place. gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
njokusboy:

I love watching it too smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
Good evening friends & foes
during the weekend most of the discussion on the thread was about the Harcleo break up.
But seems we didn't mention Dillish and her manager visit to Ghana during the weekend from Thursday and left yesterday,
Oneal is still in Taz,
Sulu was in Malawi around Wed or Thurs and mama Natasha was there too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
dre11: Good evening friends & foes
during the weekend most of the discussion on the thread was about the Harcleo break up.
But seems we didn't mention Dillish and her manager visit to Ghana during the weekend from Thursday and left yesterday,
Oneal is still in Taz,
Sulu was in Malawi around Wed or Thurs and mama Natasha was there too.
Lol I have even forgotten there was any housemate called Natasha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Every individual has an interest,your girl loves romance and so it will take miracle to get her to love other stories. grin
Yes I read the confession lol,"An innocent man is about to be executed.
Only a guilty man can save him." have you read The associate and the appeal by same author john Grisham.?

Chineke How can you read evrything I have read... I have read the appeal, the assocaite, not sure.. The stories scatter for my head... Wat about, the firm, the rainmaker Have you read those too?? Wat of shidney sheldons " windmill of the gods".. "Congo" "The cry of the halidon".. If u don read all of dem, I go fear you be dat... Na nora roberts books girls dey read everywhere... I never even read one...

Sidney sheldon isn't the author of "congo" and "the cry of the halidon"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
alekside: I love watching it too smiley

Lolzz, anytym I am watching that channel ehn, my folks would be looking at me as if I have some loose screws in my head... Walai.. The thing funny...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
njokusboy:

loves NatGeo, NGwld, and MAct
for the payment plan i chose
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Lol I have even forgotten there was any housemate called Natasha
why now grin
don't you watch the Rubi house, Mama Natasha and her confrontation, Mama Natasha and her cleaning habit, Mama Natasha and her Hypertension and Hypertensive drugs, Mama Natasha with Bev, Selly, Pokello and Feza. angry
hate or luv she made an Impact
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Chineke How can you read evrything I have read... I have read the appeal, the assocaite, not sure.. The stories scatter for my head... Wat about, the firm, the rainmaker Have you read those too?? Wat of shidney sheldons " windmill of the gods".. "Congo" "The cry of the halidon".. If u don read all of dem, I go fear you be dat... Na nora roberts books girls dey read everywhere... I never even read one...

Sidney sheldon isn't the author of "congo" and "the cry of the halidon"...

how many of Sydney sheldons story I wan talk sef lol...If Tomorrow Comes,Master of the Game,The Other Side of Midnight,Tell Me Your Dreams,Rage of Angels
Robert Ludlum wrote cry of the halidon while Micheal Crichton wrote congo
I hope you have read BiAfra story "there was a country by Chinua Achebe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
dre11:
why now grin
don't you watch the Rubi house, Mama Natasha and her confrontation, Mama Natasha and her cleaning habit, Mama Natasha and her Hypertension and Hypertensive drugs, Mama Natasha with Bev, Selly, Pokello and Feza. angry
hate or luv she made an Impact
Of course she was an item in the house,she faced eviction many times and survived. The first ever beverly nominated claiming she was sick and she should go home.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Of course she was an item in the house,she faced eviction many times and survived. The first ever beverly nominated claiming she was sick and she should go home.
em!
but your first statement up alarm me, thats why the recap
anyway, how was your day before i forget.
Me,
am not a fan of reading novels (my bad) grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
dre11:
em!
but your first statement up alarm me, thats why the recap
anyway, how was your day before i forget.
Me,
am not a fan of reading novels (my bad) grin
Lol my day was good. How was yours?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Lol my day was good. How was yours?
was ok, as in normal day to day activities
but!
Had a bit hertic time at noon in the banking hall, i have to spend close to like 1hr20mins to deposit some money.
It was that bad and the crowd keeps coming
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
dre11:
nice to hear that you are ok.
Kia, having a full house can sometimes be stresssful, but having them arounds is fun.
Anyway, am sure it network problem because the request was delivered to that mailbox. angry

Have a fun week, tell them that u have some family members here at this place. gringringrin

I tell you, its not easy. And been the only lady @ home to take care of 5brothers, I mean solid men. Be rest assured to be in the kitchen all the time,no assistance and you must be ready to make noise with them, as they are cracking jokes you have to belong, that's the fun aspect.
They have all gone back and the house is so boring now.
Hope work was good today?
Do have a stress free week.

I wish everyone here a pleasant week ahead.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CircleOfLife: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
Agbgift:

I tell you, its not easy. And been the only lady @ home to take care of 5brothers, I mean solid men. Be rest assured to be in the kitchen all the time,no assistance and you must be ready to make noise with them, as they are cracking jokes you have to belong, that's the fun aspect.

choi!! being the only girl na work o. shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
how many of Sydney sheldons story I wan talk sef lol...If Tomorrow Comes,Master of the Game,The Other Side of Midnight,Tell Me Your Dreams,Rage of Angels
Robert Ludlum wrote cry of the halidon while Micheal Crichton wrote congo
I hope you have read BiAfra story "there was a country by Chinua Achebe.

Lolzzz, I have rea the other side of midnight, tell me ur dreams too, I have read a lot of his books but can't remember the title.. I have also read all of achebes books, there was a country where he lambasted awolowo and its predecessors, el rufais acccidental civil servant, dat dude is sick upstairs.. I don't read much anymore, no time, but I still dey try.. To think u even remember the author of those books?? Meen, u re a scary girl...
more power to ur elbow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Circle-Of-Life:

choi!! being the only girl na work o. shocked

I dey tell. Its a whole lot of work. My sister who would have made it easier for me by helping, that one go flex holiday else where.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
dre11:
was ok, as in normal day to day activities
but!
Had a bit hertic time at noon in the banking hall, i have to spend close to like 1hr20mins to deposit some money.
It was that bad and the crowd keeps coming
Na so we see am,banks with queues. I had a similar thing earlier today until I got pissed and went to another bank. The cashiers were just too slow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
Agbgift:

sorry i feel your pain
#eyah
but, there are some guys that can also help in the kitchen, maybe you are not that lucky to have them among the 5guys. undecided
work was good, no hassle
thanks for the prayer
you can create fun for yourself now
find things that intrest you, and take some new hobbies that are healthy.

#huggs
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, I have rea the other side of midnight, tell me ur dreams too, I have read a lot of his books but can't remember the title.. I have also read all of achebes books, there was a country where he lambasted awolowo and its predecessors, el rufais acccidental civil servant, dat dude is sick upstairs.. I don't read much anymore, no time, but I still dey try.. To think u even remember the author of those books?? Meen, u re a scary girl...
more power to ur elbow

Well achebe was too biased and put all igbos blames on the north an west forgetting that the igbos had a greater part of the fault.
They started the whole beef and played the victims card eventually.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
lertee:
Na so we see am,banks with queues. I had a similar thing earlier today until I got passed and went to another bank. The cashiers were just too slow.
at this bank, there were 3 cashiers at the buck room and there is accomodiation for 4 more.
These 3 were stressed to their limit with alot of people paying big cash.
We have to go and complain to the B.manager. He has to appeal to us and things was sorted out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.