Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184000 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Oh, private mails now eh? I see. Why didn't you tell me? Oshe Jare ( grin grin)! Up #DRIFT wink kiss

Which one be your own.
The gentle man was just been nice, and checking up on me.
No harm meant.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Taaaa! Shift please. I bet your house that you're blushing at this new development wink. Up #Drift!!

Me wey doze off instanta, went for part 2 of the sleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh:
Raises eyebrow huh.

Interesting, yes?
Have you experienced it before, or should I say... Practiced it on any girl before? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
dre11:
em!
What happen that made u wake that early in the midnight.
Hope it is not a nightmare gringrin

takia

Lol.
I nor be Josephine the dreamer o.
Had to wake up early to tidy up some urgent work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dannyxy: Lertee can i see ur pic?

Your own na to just come dey ask of pic. Me never even see ur own self?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
noname: @dre11, I think she went for the awards by she I mean Dillish. Her manager is also one of her BFFs so all 4 Namibian girls were in Ghana. Anyway supposedly she had an interview where she talked about Stephen wanting to get married but she mentioned or told him she is too young or something to that effect. I dey siddon look and dey smh for this Stephen guy.

Hehehehehehehe... Very soon she will tell stephen that he is too old for him. That she can't marry a man with fat big tummy.
I pity stephen.
If care is not taken, he will enter one chance soon.
Is the Dillish not tired of runz life?
She dey deceive her self say she be 23, because she dey use BBA age.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
Psychedelia:

Interesting, yes?
Have you experienced it before, or should I say... Practiced it on any girl before? wink
Yes it is a wonderful experience. Especially if it is a cold one,ice cream is another good thing to use.
L0l @girl. God is taking control wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2013
waxdude: i
Thanks
Dannyxy: na dah kind thing u dey like tongue, btw tabh, u are looking good cheesy SEE YOUR SUMPTUOUS LIPS...
Sumptuous kwa...alright nagode. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Which one be your own.
No harm meant.
hehehe, we understand grin grin grin grin grin no need to explain tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh:
Thanks

Sumptuous kwa...alright nagode. smiley
when u begin speak igbo ni? tongue .. Walahi ur sumptous lips shall nt pass me by..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Hehehehehehehe... Very soon she will tell stephen that he is too old for him. That she can't marry a man with fat big tummy.
I pity stephen.
If care is not taken, he will enter one chance soon.
Is the Dillish not tired of runz life?
She dey deceive her self say she be 23, because she dey use BBA age.
Lol. There was a day the HMs were having a conversation about the real ages was that a joke or were they serious? I thought they were joking. I pity Stephen oh, at this point I will not be shocked if she dumps him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dannyxy: when u begin speak igbo ni? tongue .. Walahi ur sumptous lips shall nt pass me by..
Please wake up it is past 1 Nigerian time grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh:
Please wake up it is past 1 Nigerian time grin
stop forming jor, i know you have a thing for me tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dannyxy: stop forming jor, i know you have a thing for me tongue
Lol,don't you just wish? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dannyxy: hehehe, we understand grin grin grin grin grin no need to explain tongue tongue

Olodo like you.
You nor sabi anything jor.
#In jenifas voice,common sunderstanding you aren't sabing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2013
noname: Lol. There was a day the HMs were having a conversation about the real ages was that a joke or were they serious? I thought they were joking. I pity Stephen oh, at this point I will not be shocked if she dumps him.

They were serious that day.
If am right, dillish subtracted about 3yrs from her actual age. Bevery 1yr and melvin said he uses his actual age. I might be wrong sha.
Dillish was only after stephen for the cash.
Now she is rich, I won't be surprise if she dump him. But it will be very bad of her to do so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh:
Lol,don't you just wish? grin
shocked shocked you dn't have anything for me?, alright it's all good... Nawa oh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2013
noname:
She is 23 I believe but haven't they been dating for over 5 years now. Their relationship is weird tone so whatever I guess.

Hehehe. Stephen should be careful sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Olodo like you.
You nor sabi anything jor.
#In jenifas voice,common sunderstanding you aren't sabing.
yimu.. We all iyaff understanding that you is liking dre, and dre is a liking you too grin. E send you the hemail, you too send im da hemail, we can all see the mushual hunderstanding between u two grin ..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
so getting married @ the age of 23 is TOO young abi, if delish were to be a northerner she wud have bn carrying her 4-6th pregnancy

that her guy shld better luk around for anoda suitor, delish luks like a person that will marry only @ age 40 and above.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

If am right, dillish subtracted about 3yrs from her actual age. Bevery 1yr and melvin said he uses his actual age. I might be wrong sha.
Now she is rich, I won't be surprise if she dump him. But it will be very bad of her to do so.

for real
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Dannyxy: yimu.. We all iyaff understanding that you is liking dre, and dre is a liking you too grin. E send you the hemail, you too send im da hemail, we can all see the mushual hunderstanding between u two grin ..

Aproko.
Shooooo!
Your calculation is wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
njokusboy:

for real

I guess am right.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Which one be your own.
No harm meant.
We talking of love and you talking of harm. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
GH^KWAME:
@elikem_detailor & @Dillish_lishy @ the @MTNGhana @official4SYTETV Music Video Awards ..
thanks GHKwame for the pix
just looking at the picture again. I could see Dillish lost in thought as she fasten her eyes on Elikem, that you are the one i am suppose to be with and not stephen. I know she is deeply praying inside her mind/heart for the collapse of Polikem so she can take over. At least you can see the connection she had with him during the last days of the chase.

I mean i can see the eyes of (envy,jelosy,wanting) that 'what the Bleep, this guy suppose to be mine and mine only 'undecided
maybe thats why she dillydally on stephen proposal angry
#random thought#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

this is serious
i guess she was lying about her age too but i don't know when they talked about it.

she claimed to be 23yrs now and has been dating stephen for 5yrs ie she was 18 when she started dating him.
And before that she dating one guy who was cheating on her for 2yrs ie that means she was 16 yrs when she started having serious relationship which to me i doubt because most girls start having serious relationship around 19 to 20 yrs.

That means her first guy was child abusing her.

So for me have been having serious doubt about her age.
She used Stephen for fame and his time has expire, she is sizing the various option on her table and ones that is done Stephen will be no where to be found in her agenda has she moves forward.
#just an observation
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
dre11:
thanks GHKwame for the pix
just looking at the picture again. I could see Dillish lost in thought as she fasten her eyes on Elikem, that you are the one i am suppose to be with and not stephen. I know she is deeply praying inside her mind/heart for the collapse of Polikem so she can take over. At least you can see the connection she had with him during the last days of the chase.

I mean i can see the eyes of (envy,jelosy,wanting) that 'what the Bleep, this guy suppose to be mine and mine only 'undecided
maybe thats why she dillydally on stephen proposal angry
#random thought#
kwaaaaaƀx! I think you People should go easy on Dillish!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
dre11:
this is serious
i guess she was lying about her age too but i don't know when they talked about it.

she claimed to be 23yrs now and has been dating stephen for 5yrs ie she was 18 when she started dating him.
And before that she dating one guy who was cheating on her for 2yrs ie that means she was 16 yrs when she started having serious relationship which to me i doubt because most girls start having serious relationship around 19 to 20 yrs.

That means her first guy was child abusing her.

So for me have been having serious doubt about her age.
She used Stephen for fame and his time has expire, she is sizing the various option on her table and ones that is done Stephen will be no where to be found in her agenda has she moves forward.
#just an observation

Like someone earlier said here, she is a fake celebrity winner BBA has ever produced. Its obvious she uses her men for fame and dump them later.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:

Love ko, rove ni.
I will slap you #in dillish voice.
You people should stop polluting @Dre11's mind.
He nor spoil like una. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Like someone earlier said here, she is the fake celebrity winner BBA has ever produced. Its obvious she uses her men for fame and dump them later.
haba now! this babe has only been in two relationships, d fact that she has dated one man for 5yrs should count for something shouldn't it?
plus I dont think Stephen was this successful 5yrs ago so it May not have been about the money. the guy treats her right so she remains loyal to him. you guys should cut her some slack

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
Belovedd:
haba now! this babe has only been in two relationships, d fact that she has dated one man for 5yrs should count for something shouldn't it?
plus I dont think was this successful 5yrs ago. the guy treats her right so she remains loyal to him. you guys should cut her some slack

Am not against her effort. she really tried to have been with the guy for 5yrs. I read that her boyfriend is poping the marriage question, she is given excuses.
Any way that's her life. What ever she decide, all good for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Taaaa! Shift please. I bet your house that you're blushing at this new development wink. Up #Drift!!
the joseph, your vision don they blured

ToyinDipo:
you again angry

Dannyxy: yimu.. We all iyaff understanding that you is liking dre, and dre is a liking you too grin. E send you the hemail, you too send im da hemail, we can all see the mushual hunderstanding between u two grin ..
what the problem in caring for a lovely sister that you take it the other way round.

Circle-Of-Life:
dregift (dre11 and agbgift) be d new couple for here abi? Ok na

[img]http://www.earlyface.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=download&id=1755[/img]
you're on a long thing
you just came arround and anounce your self like this

em!
Agbgift, what i c about all this guys is that they have a thing for you, tongue
they can't express it so they are using reverse psycology on you, to get you. undecided
Just tell them you have nothing and they will just start tendering their application because they can c the kind of woman you are. grin
anyway the damsel have told you what you need to know for now
abi we are not Harcleo na angry
# hugs and pat on the back for the answer you have being given to them

to all if anything was to happen you have just spoilt everything by your continous disturbance gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.