Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177521 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Only me here with 4 Aproko guest.
Stop doing aproko guest viewing, is not healthy.
I don leave una go sleep sha.
Goodnight Aproko guest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:27am On Nov 19, 2013
nikky341:
I no get alt act lol, na coincidence , am always around for bba juice

Lol. I was just messing with you

Dannyxy: i am just seeing this, immediately your moniker appeared, i slept off. If not for something, i would hv said maria casted a sleeping spell on me so he could flirt freely with you grin BTW, i am doing great cheesy

Hahahhaha oluwa is involve

StateOfMind:

Lol..you can say that again. He cast 2 spells on me too, the first was to keep me coming back and the second was a send off spell as soon as jovial appeared, I just disappeared cheesy. Good to know you are great.

Jekyl, why did you skip the part that you went out with ella to spoil yourselves silly.. You couldn't have had all that fun alone, right?cheesy

Go and watch GOT and experience what danny and reinc experienced..

Jovialjov, aka josephine the dreamer, how are you. Hope reinc's imagination talk worked cheesy

Reinc, I hope your peasant head was able to complete your work.

Have a nice day y'all...

Lol, at the first bolded: StateOfMind, when will u realize that u want me . I didn't have to cast a spell, you just could not stay away...especially due to the fact that we were alone wink...and then Jovial came and spoilt it angry

At the second bolded: Let me answer for her. Y'all know i'm a charmer wink so obviously, she slept like a baby afterwards.
And sweetie, I didn't do shiit. Lool okay I did half and completed the rest after getting some sleep. Still really busy tho. How are you?

lertee: Yuck...dry.

Tell me about it sad. I was expecting to meet pages. Dry people...yuck eew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift: @dre11, I got your message. Couldn't reply, because it kept on telling me failure to Deliver. That am sending it to the wrong mail address.
I just had to give up trying, and to reply you when I get in here.
Like you asked if am fine?
Am fine. I had a busy weekend, I had a full house for the weekend. That's why I wasn't fully online. I just sneak in, read a few pages and am off.
Thanks a lot for checking up on me.

I read some pages back that Hacleo was fake. Am disappointed @ cleo for initiating such and agreeing to it. I knew she could act, because all those her drunk state or whatever it is called in BBA house where all act up. Never knew she could go this extent in reality. Well na them know.
As it is now, any break up among the housemates won't be a thing of surprise to me anymore.

Oh, private mails now eh? I see. Why didn't you tell me? Oshe Jare ( grin grin)! Up #DRIFT wink kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:53am On Nov 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Lmao! That Josephine is one funny name(no offense to ppl that bear the name)
Am good jare,been sleeping like a pregnant woman all day grin
His imagination talk whatsoever did nothing for me because I didn't heed to it(pun intended) tongue
How are you and hope you are enjoying your new environment?

So you don't want to be my Josephine wink

Are you sure you're not pregnant? Bad girl. Just so you know i'm #teamchristianvirgin wink

Taaaaa taaaaa! I said Taaaaaa angry what a big fat liar with your head shaped like eba. (sidenote: see how I rhymed liar with eba wink. You say genius huh?... I say I suppose so grin )

Sweetheart, this is indirectly for me. I'm fine booboo, thanks for asking. My environment...hmm, cold days but it was warmer today. Just a little windy tho.

StateOfMind:

This your sleeping pattern ehn, na only you understand am oo.. You sleep and wake up at odd hours grin.

I'm fine, and yeah, I'm enjoying it.. I'm guessing your day has been uneventful since you admitted you've been sleeping since.

We want gist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 3:59am On Nov 19, 2013
dre11:
so,
whats about your dream that you don't want people to know about except Maria and you know he is just been divorced from his lovely wiffy.
Hum!!!!

am on the siddown look corner, watching as events unfolds itself gringrin

Ahahahahahahha, grin grin grin I hummmm with you.

jovialjov:

Lol! Hey,its not what you think oh...I was gonna share it with anybody online but he happens to be the only one on here then.
Anyways,it was more like a nightmare but as a strong me I overpowered grin*shrugs*

You go old for that sit wey you siddon so cos nothing go happen tongue

But why is this girl such a liar? You mean to tell me you would have shared that dream with just about anybody that was online? Ha.... Ha... Ha.... what a joke.

Overpowered wetin? Honey, you didn't do it alone.. The thought of me made you feel safe. Admit it.. Its true

As for your last statement, wait and see smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Observer news paper
Don't go around town spreading false aproko news.

Taaaa! Shift please. I bet your house that you're blushing at this new development wink. Up #Drift!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 19, 2013
Wetin I dey do here
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 4:23am On Nov 19, 2013
Sooo I just wasted a whole 20 minutes trying to find that #hellooohowareyou Hausa boy meme for the 3 guests that were initially here. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwttt undecided and the sad part is I didn't even find the darn meme angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 4:57am On Nov 19, 2013
dre11: Have been watching the Nigeria vs Italy match
it ended in a 2-2 draw
the guys played well
pls can some one tell GHkwame to give the gist of Dillish visit to Ghana or is there nothing worth hearing
Na! I did not follow her movement in GH! Maybe some of my Pple in here can help.

dre11:
Ghana is playing 2morrow, wish them well
Thanx, we need to make a statement in Brazil.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2013
StateOfMind: [/b]

Invasion of privacy...leave matter and face abg... tongue
SOM
sorry for invading your privacy, but am wondering when did you become like our male politicians who will have 2 or more wives but, will only show one to the public,
so, are you telling us that spade is the anoited one worthy to be shown to the public while you relegate the other, angry

this is what i can deduce from your signature cheesy
that what about my earlier question grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2013
Agbgift: Only me here with 4 Aproko guest.
Stop doing aproko guest viewing, is not healthy.
I don leave una go sleep sha.
Goodnight Aproko guest.
em!
What happen that made u wake that early in the midnight.
Hope it is not a nightmare gringrin

takia
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2013
GH^KWAME:

Na! I did not follow her movement in GH! Maybe some of my Pple in here can help

ok, thanks
GH^KWAME:
Thanx, we need to make a statement in Brazil.
yes we all need it
hope all is well with you over there?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2013
@elikem_detailor & @Dillish_lishy @ the @MTNGhana @official4SYTETV Music Video Awards ..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2013
dre11: .

yes we all need it
hope all is well with you over there?
Aside from Kevin returning to the team, everything is good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2013
lertee:
Tomboy naa,i am a full woman Abeg. tongue.

Lol @ full woman. Good morning. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by toxxxxxxx: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2013
Bolt and Confidence

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Fling mbok (don't know what this means o, you should tell me cos you use it a lot grin)? For where? What's your eye defect anyway? Let's see if its actually flingable.

Yes oh, giving my eyes food and looking for chykers tongue

Hahaha. Mbok means please ni (oya ask me for the meaning of ni cos I use it a lot, too grin tongue) I'm short-sighted. angry You're too, right?

Lmao @ chykers. Spade, get ready to trek to the other side if you no fit buy plane ticket. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2013
lertee:
Tomboy naa,i am a full woman Abeg. tongue.

Full woman ko, half woman ni. You're the only daughter, most def. grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Lol,As you dey spoil yourself no finish the money oh

Have you seen walking dead,arrow,homeland?
These are the few I can remember now*just woke up*

The money don finish sef. sad

Walking dead and Arrow, I'm on them. Homeland? No. I'll check it out. Thanks. Oya, go wash your face make you remember more.
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Reincarnated:

Lol. I was just messing with you

Hahahhaha oluwa is involve

Lol, at the first bolded: StateOfMind, when will u realize that u want me . I didn't have to cast a spell, you just could not stay away...especially due to the fact that we were alone wink...and then Jovial came and spoilt it angry

At the second bolded: Let me answer for her. Y'all know i'm a charmer wink so obviously, she slept like a baby afterwards.
And sweetie, I didn't do shiit. Lool okay I did half and completed the rest after getting some sleep. Still really busy tho. How are you?

Tell me about it sad. I was expecting to meet pages. Dry people...yuck eew

hehehehe, Why this ogbeni like kid himself?, who told u stateofmind like u? *in ochon's voice* peasant u are being friendzoned cheesy btw where ochon?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Psychedelia: Wooo!

Just came from the other zone where I lost my voice all in the name of shouting (football tinsss).

Meeehn, good thing we held it down! Not a bad result.

Now I'm fitt'n to celebrate in a really wild way.

Been having these cravings that include pouring juice on a girl's body and licking up every single drop!

Good evening.
Raises eyebrow huh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lol @ full woman. Good morning. tongue
Goodmorning smiley....how was ur night?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tabh:
Raises eyebrow huh.
na dah kind thing u dey like tongue, btw tabh, u are looking good cheesy SEE YOUR SUMPTUOUS LIPS...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lertee can i see ur pic?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Johndumelo1 & @MariaNepembe @ the @MTNGhana @official4SYTETV
Music Video Awards

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
@dre11, I think she went for the awards by she I mean Dillish. Her manager is also one of her BFFs so all 4 Namibian girls were in Ghana. Anyway supposedly she had an interview where she talked about Stephen wanting to get married but she mentioned or told him she is too young or something to that effect. I dey siddon look and dey smh for this Stephen guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=Tabh]
Raises eyebrow huh.[/quote

Nice pic tabh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
noname: @dre11, I think she went for the awards by she I mean Dillish. Her manager is also one of her BFFs so all 4 Namibian girls were in Ghana. Anyway supposedly she had an interview where she talked about Stephen wanting to get married but she mentioned or told him she is too young or something to that effect. I dey siddon look and dey smh for this Stephen guy.
Lolz...shey na here we dey...she is too young?really...ok
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
noname: @dre11, I think she went for the awards by she I mean Dillish. Her manager is also one of her BFFs so all 4 Namibian girls were in Ghana. Anyway supposedly she had an interview where she talked about Stephen wanting to get married but she mentioned or told him she is too young or something to that effect. I dey siddon look and dey smh for this Stephen guy.

Too young ko, too Ashley ni. How old she dey sef? Well, na her personal decision, e no concern Jekyll.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Too young ko, too Ashley ni. How old she dey sef? Well, na her personal decision, e no concern Jekyll.
She is 23 I believe but haven't they been dating for over 5 years now. Their relationship is weird tone so whatever I guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.