Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172536 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Agbgift:

Dearie am fine.
How you dey?

Sweetie,welcome back cheesy

How was you? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Mwahahahaha!!!!!

You caught me red handed embarassed
I was just peeping as usual grin and was about running off before I saw you mention my name...hehehehe! Oya,I have shamed the devil now,what will be be reward? embarassed

Good evening oh! Don't my mind my peeping mode na harmattan cause am
hey!
harmattan don suffer from people lazyness
na wetin i no go hear from people
harmattan no gree me eat, no gree me talk, no gree me walk, no gree me cormot from house

hail !! wink no place for harmattan for my place
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hope say all these females wey show face 2day go gree talk sha undecided
because most go just peep and go back to veiwing or guest mode.

Make una talk oooooooooooo tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
thanks bro,
see that you keeping the thread alive sad
how is your day
where is your partner in crime lipsrsealed Reinc
hope he is good

I'm trying my best but I think the thread may soon kpai smiley

My day was great and yours?

Reinc was NO-HOPE-zoned by lertee and had to mourn in secret sadsad. If he's good?. Ask SOM wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11: Hey,
did anyone by chance see Omanik,
tell her say she no do well oooooooo embarassed

hey people its 5 days to Xmass
hope the chicken, rams, cow are ready for kill
no dulling
this Xmass gats to be the bomb
spent last year indoor, but this year gats to be roving,

Alas, thank GOD that i made it with all challenges one faced for the year
Lord you saved me (R.kelly)

Erm, do you have THINGS for omanik? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lool..see your head ochon, you opened that diary to answer 100truths.

And what time does your own mid night start... *straight face*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Sweetie,welcome back cheesy

How was you? grin

Onidi pelebe a.k.a ex Mrs reinc, how are you and your cunny sidekick KwameOfMind(SOM)? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Lool..see your head ochon, you opened that diary to answer 100truths.

And what time does your own mid night start... *straight face*

LMAO. Nah, I've been wanting to open that diary, that 100truths was the best opportunity after teespice knew who I was shockedshocked

Lmao. We chatted till after 12AM na. By normal time, 12am is midnight. Now unstraighten your face grin

Teespice, local search your name and come here. How did you know it was me? shockedshocked. What's your alt ID. I haven't seen you here in months so you defo came here with your alt ID. Teespice, show o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

Erm, do you have THINGS for omanik? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
am i suppose to tell you if i have a thing for her grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hey dre1... Howdy?..where in ib do you stay?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. Nah, I've been wanting to open that diary, that 100truths was the best opportunity after teespice knew who I was shockedshocked

Lmao. We chatted till after 12AM na. By normal time, 12am is midnight. Now unstraighten your face grin

Teespice, local search your name and come here. How did you know it was me? shockedshocked. What's your alt ID. I haven't seen you here in months so you defo came here with your alt ID. Teespice, show o

so finally after wiping out the former one
100 truth is now the new one
hope you won't take erazer to clean it off againangry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Hey dre1... Howdy?..where in ib do you stay?

He stays at the lonely route where the daredevil okada was driving grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
am i suppose to tell you if i have a thing for her grin

Yes, cos I'm your KING and you are my peasant undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind: Hey dre1... Howdy?..where in ib do you stay?
fine and fine
i stay around Eleyele side in IBNWL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

I won't straighten it, you made my 100truths look like 99truths... *keeps straight face*

Lol at the call of teespice, she was here during bba nnayi.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

He stays at the lonely route where the daredevil okada was driving grin
don't tell me you wrote this rabbish with your hand lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
fine and fine
i stay around Eleyele side in IBNWL

Tf...are you for real...I don die.. *hides* grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:

so finally after wiping out the former one
100 truth is now the new one
hope you won't take erazer to clean it off againangry

Huh . Whatchu talking about? undecided. The 100truth is sorta like a truth game. You don high I swear grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

Yes, cos I'm your KING and you are my peasant undecided
park joor!
Who made you a king grin
you just a peasant my dear,
its btw me and her no offience cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
hey!
harmattan don suffer from people lazyness
na wetin i no go hear from people
harmattan no gree me eat, no gree me talk, no gree me walk, no gree me cormot from house

hail !! wink no place for harmattan for my place

Lmao! Please I don't want to laugh anymore,harmattan will crack my luscious lips for me embarassed

But you weren't far from the truth sha...harmattan has been justifying my recent laziness for moi embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

Huh . Whatchu talking about? undecided. The 100truth is sorta like a truth game. You don high I swear grin
what happened to your former diary
just a kwenshion cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

I won't straighten it, you made my 100truths look like 99truths... *keeps straight face*

Lol at the call of teespice, she was here during bba nnayi.. grin

LMAO grin. Now I caught the drift. Lwkmd. Should I re-modify it? wink

LMAO@nnayi grin. Wow!!. So true. How did she remember?. I used ochon just for one day before using it now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
don't tell me you wrote this rabbish with your hand lipsrsealed

I'm a king, I speak and it writes automatically cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Lmao! Please I don't want to laugh anymore,harmattan will crack my luscious lips for me embarassed

But you weren't far from the truth sha...harmattan has been justifying my recent laziness for moi embarassed embarassed

Lu-wetin? Someone needs to recheck the meaning of luscious... tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
what happened to your former diary
just a kwenshion cool

I deleted it cos of privacy issues wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

are you sooo sure its harmattam or are you preg grin
because thats a sign for preg woman cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
park joor!
Who made you a king grin
you just a peasant my dear,
its btw me and her no offience cool

I was born a king cool

Hmmmm. Well, get ready to get DENIED-ZONE soon grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Brb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

Onidi pelebe a.k.a ex Mrs reinc, how are you and your cunny sidekick KwameOfMind(SOM)? grin

ExMrs.reinc?
Oh wow!! who's the new mrs then? angry

You can see she's cool with stalking you smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin. Now I caught the drift. Lwkmd. Should I re-modify it? wink

LMAO@nnayi grin. Wow!!. So true. How did she remember?. I used ochon just for one day before using it now.

Not at all...was just messing around..

She could have remembered, and she could have peeped after then as well..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

ExMrs.reinc?
Oh wow!! who's the new mrs then? angry

You can see she's cool with stalking you smiley

The new Mrs is your Yoruba tutor. wink

Huh??. Stalking me?. Heheheheh. Goodu one grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Not at all...was just messing around..

She could have remembered, and she could have peeped after then as well..

LOL. Cool. Was about to go modify

Hmmm. The options you gave me is so right. Well, she inspired me to open my diary today instead of january ist as I had planned

(1) (2) (3) ... (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.