Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172556 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
Leave me and her na,she just wants to turn it around you need to see how she was all over the ghana boy last night. She had to forget psychedellia patapata
kia
no mind her
she loved to be sweet talked
i can feel her blushing over the lappy or fone has she dey read am grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Now I don't trust your mischievous grin..*raises eyebrow*..

I'll contact you offline..

Peasants, stay off...

Agbgift, harmless contact it is my love..
ok!
Shoot wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

If u defendeing her, u defending me, if u defending me, u defending us, if u defending us, u defending njotee...

Hahahaha.. #team njotee

aim at him with AK47
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Hello Jovialjov smiley

How are you doing? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oh, cool...

I still find it very surprising that dre and I stay in the same area...I mean, seriously??
shocked shocked : o

LOL. It's a small KwameOfMind

StateOfMind:

Why did you exclude your name na...wussy.. grin

LMAO. Erm, I resemble kwame for your eye ni? tongue

lertee: Ochon sorry bout your dad,awwww that must have really hurt.may his soul keep resting with the Lord. Be a good boy and take care of momma and your siblings.

That your 100 question and answer was hilarious,bia how many girls have you broken their hearts angry angry,don't tell me you are a player o. undecided

Thanks lerteeslim. Yeah, hurt like hell, but it's been long so the pain have healed mostly. I'll try my best to take good care of her wink

How many girls?. grin. How come you didn't see the part where my heart broken, smashed, torn apart, grinding and finally NO-HOP-ZONED to pieces? grin

dre11:
#yimu
the sort after
is she from a polygamus home *just asking* grin
Nah, but she's polyandry in nature grin
StateOfMind:

Hehe, I don't do free movies. cool cool tongue .

Hope you enjoyed your popcorn with ochon last night.

[s]I'm still wondering what happened after that popcorn sharing[/s]
[img]http://nyocommercialobserver.files./2012/04/man-yawning.jpg[/img]

jovialjov: Ha! seems ochon's diary is trending....mmh

*runs to diaryland*

*cuts off her legs* undecided

StateOfMind:

Awwwwwww..you really felt this dude last night, you keep talking about his flows.. You wish it was you he swept off abi, ori mi da ni... grin
Don't worry, njokus is capable too... grin

Lwkmd. SOM is cray grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Now I don't trust your mischievous grin..*raises eyebrow*..

I'll contact you offline..

Peasants, stay off...

Agbgift, harmless contact it is my love..
undecided undecided undecided
Singing,tararan,tararantinrinininini
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lertee dear, don't unleash my lyrical punchlines on these pieces of dimes, they might get lazy, feel dizzy and fall easy... Ofcourse u don't want an opponent, in this continent, they might disrupt ur condiments with their sentiments... Let em be
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
GH'Kwame have been on the side line watching and perfecting his next line of action on SOM
seems the movies is going to be hotter than fire grin

SOM seen your notification on the forum but the mail is yet to get to me
will reply as soon as i see it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy: Lertee dear, don't unleash my lyrical punchlines on these pieces of dimes, they might get lazy, feel dizzy and fall easy... Ofcourse u don't want an opponent, in this continent, they might disrupt ur condiments with their sentiments... Let em be

what is he saying undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Waxdude na read you dey read grin
no allow Jovial infect you with her readers corner lounge joor
shake am cormort

i greet you cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
aim at him with AK47

I full ground, nothing does me...... Lertee is too young to become a widow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy: Lertee dear, don't unleash my lyrical punchlines on these pieces of dimes, they might get lazy, feel dizzy and fall easy... Ofcourse u don't want an opponent, in this continent, they might disrupt ur condiments with their sentiments... Let em be

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
what is he saying undecided

Re u a dime piece?? Move nigga... Am referring to those busty specimens tryna rain on my parade...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy: Ochon guy... Why is everybodies diary suddenly "IMPERFECT ME"... Dat name though?

LOL. Who else has imperfect me as his diary name?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
undecided undecided undecided
Singing,tararan,tararantinrinininini

Lol..I can swear this is your favourite smiley..you like it die...

Do not stop that song o...

Okay dre.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

How are you doing? smiley
Not so great and not so bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

I full ground, nothing does me...... Lertee is too young to become a widow

yeye guy
if i remove one hand kor
shebi your life still dey but............................... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Who else has imperfect me as his diary name?

One babe, me nd now you?? Am gonna delete dat sh1t....

But its all gud though, I lyk it....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Teespice(f): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

LMAO. Nah, I've been wanting to open that diary, that 100truths was the best opportunity after teespice knew who I was shockedshocked

Lmao. We chatted till after 12AM na. By normal time, 12am is midnight. Now unstraighten your face grin

Teespice, local search your name and come here. How did you know it was me? shockedshocked. What's your alt ID. I haven't seen you here in months so you defo came here with your alt ID. Teespice, show o

I am here.

I no get alternate ID. This one you are screaming my name, are you missing me.

Besides it was only natural of me to unfollow the thread since BBA had ended and melvin did not win.

Sad face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Your head dey there..na the cloth be that o... grin

And yup, my junction gan gan is that area, Olo.... *before toyin comes with shock emoticon again *
hum!!
So you mean that you leave close to the main 'ologuneru' road
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
yeye guy
if i remove one hand kor
shebi your life still dey but............................... grin

Am a cat, I gat too many lifes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Not so great and not so bad.

Mmmh! Looks like an interesting one...

Tell me about them? I mean the "not so great" and the "not so bad" wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice:

I am here.

Besides it was only natural of me to unfollow the thread since BBA had ended and melvin did not win.

Sad face.
abeg joor
the guy is a winner grin
he took away something close to my heart
and thats Maria cry
so to me he is a winner and all other goodies join tooo grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice:

I am here.

Sad face.

Get over dat dear... D dude is making his money...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Not really interesting, my day was 'average', don't let me bore you with it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Am a cat, I gat too many lifes

Mschew................
see this man
you think say na your photocopy i wan gun down grin
na d real you, make you dey decieve yah-self sad

no just make me vex
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
SOM when u re tired of pretending u aint seeing the sumliminal jab I am throwing at you, tell me... U hear??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Teespice:

I am here.

Sad face.

LOL. I missed ya, just a lil though tonguetongue wink

LOL. Melvin loss hurt us all. We couldn't do anything about it sadsad. So how did you discover ochon is me?. You inspired me to open my diary today instead of jan 1. How did you remember this moniker? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

and she loved the stories grin

the caring lady grin
your husby go enjoy ooooooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

One babe, me nd now you?? Am gonna delete dat sh1t....

But its all gud though, I lyk it....

LOL. Just changed mine immediately I saw the lady with the title grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
Mschew................
see this man
you think say na your photocopy i wan gun down grin
na d real you, make you dey decieve yah-self sad

no just make me vex

D real me is me... With seven life.. No photocopy there, no duplicate... 7 originals... I aint called njokusboy for no reason....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
ochon:

LOL. Just changed mine immediately I saw the lady with the title grin

Can it be changed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.