Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172550 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lwkmd, that wasn't an insult na.., eli.

And where was I when this kwasia peasant uploaded that potrait. I'm just seeing it. finally seeing his face, not those side views, distant body in kente top n mumu legs
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
Harmattan is killing o but i'm coping sha.
Welcome back.
My baby is doing just well kiss
thanks my Lerteefat grin
this your booo just dey scare here abi the guy don liquidate grin
abeg call am for us, say we wan see hin face cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Awwwwwww..you really felt this dude last night, you keep talking about his flows.. You wish it was you he swept off abi, ori mi da ni... grin
Don't worry, njokus is capable too... grin

Lmao! You be phooool no be small,Lwkmd!

Lertee make sure you discipline her well,so next time she would be less brutal grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

[s]Awwwwwww..you really felt this dude last night, you keep talking about his flows.. You wish it was you he swept off abi[/s], ori mi da ni... grin
See turn around,oh girl are you a police woman? shocked

Do you need me to bring out njokus's flows,he did it better na and i don't need any other flow.
i'm just surprised at your denial,aye maa le o grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lwkmd, and I was hoping no one would notice until your yoruba head came out to point that out

Yesoh..the former is a developing area. I hate the name too mahn, doesn't do justice to the area at all. Lol
which kind justice you want
the people that owns the land were slaves naaa!
Abi kini eru je ni yoruba lang naa....
Dani lohun joor grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Awwwwwww..you really felt this dude last night, you keep talking about his flows.. You wish it was you he swept off abi, ori mi da ni... grin
hahahahahaha!
Feeling untop of the world lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Hi,Njotee smiley
How is it going?
Going well dear,thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
abi e don insipire you to open your own
una dey wait for inspiration grin
oya u don get am lipsrsealed
start your own

Lmao! You shoulda known by now that someone like me can't keep a diary grin
But its really fun to read them grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
dat na pix
she no show face now
she just hide am grin
shey na best lady cloth be that grin

Your head dey there..na the cloth be that o... grin

And yup, my junction gan gan is that area, Olo.... *before toyin comes with shock emoticon again *
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Lwkmd, and I was hoping no one would notice until your yoruba head came out to point that out

Yesoh..the former is a developing area. I hate the name too mahn, doesn't do justice to the area at all. Lol
Those names are really scary, I don't wanna say much. So where in Ib is Idi ope?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Pseudome, how now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
thanks my Lerteefat grin
this your booo just dey scare here abi the guy don liquidate grin
abeg call am for us, say we wan see hin face cheesy

I gallant... Nothing do me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
which kind justice you want
the people that owns the land were slaves naaa!
Abi kini eru je ni yoruba lang naa....
Dani lohun joor grin

Hmnn..dre the history man.. How you take know.. angry angry.

But the name no make am jo.. Ologbon efa ni.. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hi Toyin smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
ToyinDipo:
Those names are really scary, I don't wanna say much. So where in Ib is Idi ope?

Its at eleyele...so where in ib do you know...?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:

Do you need me to bring out njokus's flows,he did it better na and i don't need any other flow.
no mind am joor!
She dey jelousy of you na!!!!!!
Na just two sentence he talk we no hear word again talkless of Njoks that wrote an epistle to you. gringrin
SOM, kia you get this polygamous tendencies ooooo
but,
why all the guys dey get one or two tin with only you undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov: Hi Toyin smiley
Hello Jovialjov smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Softly softly abeg...you dey gimme heachache with those names
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Its at eleyele...so where in ib do you know...?
Most places.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
no mind am joor!
Na just two sentence he talk we no hear word again talkless of Njoks that wrote an epistle to you. gringrin
but,

See my bois dey feel me.... Hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
no mind am joor!
but,

Am a celeb....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

have stayed at eleyele for almost 12 years now and we used to have a farm at this new site then.
So, thats how i knew so thing about the area na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
njokusboy:

Am a celeb....

Mschewwwwwwww
na Lertee me dey defend here
so park well grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:

Awwwwwww..suppportive boo.. *yimu*

But no lie you gbadun kwame's lines ba? wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
no mind am joor!
but,
Leave me and her na,she just wants to turn it around you need to see how she was all over the ghana boy last night. She had to forget psychedellia patapata
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
have stayed at eleyele for almost 12 years now and we used to have a farm at this new site then.
So, thats how i knew so thing about the area na

Okay, are you back in ib? Celebrating christmas here as well?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
jovialjov:

Lmao! You shoulda known by now that someone like me can't keep a diary grin
But its really fun to read them grin
oma-gush grin na to read you dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
StateOfMind:

Okay, are you back in ib? Celebrating christmas here as well?
yep!
Any new thing grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
lertee:
Leave me and her na,she just wants to turn it around you need to see how she was all over the ghana boy last night. She had to forget psychedellia patapata

Lertee's pants on fire.... shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
Mschewwwwwwww
na Lertee me dey defend here
so park well grin

If u defendeing her, u defending me, if u defending me, u defending us, if u defending us, u defending njotee...

Hahahaha.. #team njotee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ochon guy... Why is everybodies diary suddenly "IMPERFECT ME"... Dat name though?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
dre11:
yep!
Any new thing grin

Now I don't trust your mischievous grin..*raises eyebrow*..

I'll contact you offline..

Peasants, stay off...

Agbgift, harmless contact it is my love..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.