Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183295 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
click2cbn: Ur attention is needed here

https://www.nairaland.com/1570468/8-post-e-crush-letters-here#20490772

hmmm kslib...ur attention is really needed there smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mehn, why is here this fùcking dry?

Where are these useless kwasia peasants?

Here is more dryer than DRE's HUMOUR sense undecided angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
viewing this topic : 8guests

8 guests!! shockedshockedshocked. Good evening Guests, thanks for logging off and coming as guests to read the posts. If una no be wusses, I don't know what una be angry

To create account dey una hard ni? angry

Are you guys scared of my kingly glory... Don't worry, the female guests, come to me, I won't bite wink

SOM, if you are among there, then kwasia to you grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tabh I see U smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia I see U too smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon: Mehn, why is here this fùcking dry?

Where are these useless kwasia peasants?

Here is more dryer than DRE's HUMOUR em!OKON HUMOUR sense undecided angry
eh eh eh eh...........
Now you are now talking gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon: viewing this topic : 8guests

8 guests!! shockedshockedshocked. Good evening Guests, thanks for logging off and coming as guests to read the posts. If una no be wusses, I don't know what una be angry

To create account dey una hard ni? angry

Are you guys scared of my kingly glory... Don't worry, the female guests, come to me, I won't bite wink

SOM, if you are among there, then kwasia to you grin
Kwasia guests indeed cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin.. She's mama ostrich repping the females grin. She writes long àss updates but they are worth reading. Totally enoyed it.

Good morning E-fam. How are y'all doing. Hope y'all didn't loose a tooth from slugging it out in the national stadium's boxing ring? wink. Y'all have a stress-free day ahead. cool

Erm, spadey ma nigga grin. How your end na?. It's just a day more. Bia nwoke, I don't wanna miss your pic. So you better drop time when the shít will be going down or PM it to me like you suggested earlier or better still leave it up on your profile like kwasia reinc for one full day. I swear, I'll cause a revolution on NL if I don't see your pic angry. This your pic that made you get a sony digital camera as a "GIFT". grin. I must see this nigga that SOM is addicted to. tongue

A few tips:
1. if you have peasant reinc's "rain boot-like" timbs grin, better edit it out before he descends on you with "I knew he's a village boy". grin

2. If your LIPS are as large and heavy laden as that of ksLIP grin, do the "needful" and photokiosk it before LIPsy transfers the title to you.

3. If your head warmer resembles that of reinc, used in mixing cement gringrin, you better snap with a ney york yankee's cap, before reinc go ham on your ass

4. If you got bush and yet scanty iroko-tall EARBROWS like njoku gringrin, hehehehe... I don't need to tell you what to do. grin

Make that pic classy biko, niggas and wivez are all waiting. grin

Also, if you have a flat head like Okon...just don't bother grin grin grin.

Mondisweets: nope in Ekiti grin grin grin

Liar undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2013

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Lipsy, your attention is really needed here grin grin grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Also grin grin grin grin don't say I wasn't the first to say this but I think there's no more Njotee. LMAOOO *wipes tears*. hahahaha cheesy. All na pretense now. I will reveal why, momentarily.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Superflakie how na grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Shae na letters to your nl crush dey reign now? eew grin grin grin grin grin Okon, i dey wait your own topic. Front page tinzzzz grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: Also grin grin grin grin don't say I wasn't the first to say this but I think there's no more Njotee. LMAOOO *wipes tears*. hahahaha cheesy. All na pretense now. I will review why, momentarily.
waitting at the sitdown look corner
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
waitting at the sitdown look corner

grin grin grin grin grin grin go and do your own research tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2013

shocked ..

Erm, hmmmmn!! I checked the profile and it was registered since 2007 shocked with only few posts(only 7) for that matter.. I believe that person has another moniker. And why is the thread in jokes section? . grin

Who is this mystery person? embarassed . Reveal yourself. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

LMAO grin.. She's mama ostrich repping the females grin. She writes long àss updates but they are worth reading. Totally enoyed it.

Good morning E-fam. How are y'all doing. Hope y'all didn't loose a tooth from slugging it out in the national stadium's boxing ring? wink. Y'all have a stress-free day ahead. cool

Erm, spadey ma nigga grin. How your end na?. It's just a day more. Bia nwoke, I don't wanna miss your pic. So you better drop time when the shít will be going down or PM it to me like you suggested earlier or better still leave it up on your profile like kwasia reinc for one full day. I swear, I'll cause a revolution on NL if I don't see your pic angry. This your pic that made you get a sony digital camera as a "GIFT". grin. I must see this nigga that SOM is addicted to. tongue

A few tips:
1. if you have peasant reinc's "rain boot-like" timbs grin, better edit it out before he descends on you with "I knew he's a village boy". grin

2. If your LIPS are as large and heavy laden as that of ksLIP grin, do the "needful" and photokiosk it before LIPsy transfers the title to you.

3. If your head warmer resembles that of reinc, used in mixing cement gringrin, you better snap with a ney york yankee's cap, before reinc go ham on your ass

4. If you got bush and yet scanty iroko-tall EARBROWS like njoku gringrin, hehehehe... I don't need to tell you what to do. grin

@ Number 2.. Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
waxdude:

hmmm kslib...ur attention is really needed there smiley
I know say na for this kain one dem dey everly see you!! tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH Lipsy, your attention is really needed here grin grin grin cool
Bia old roger, mechonu dia.. Indiara .. See ehn, just fimilie ejoor !! Ekwensu number one.. Oloriburuku..

grin .. What did i just say? I have no idea!! Know only a few amongst them.. Rein oloriburuku ,ekwensu!!

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: Superflakie how na grin

Hiiiii I'm good smiley you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
Bia old roger, mechonu dia.. Indiara .. See ehn, just fimilie ejoor !! Ekwensu number one.. Oloriburuku..

grin .. What did i just say? I have no idea!! Know only a few amongst them.. Rein oloriburuku ,ekwensu!!

grin

LMFAOOO at Old roger.

For the rest..

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

Hiiiii I'm good smiley you?

This your hi ehn. You seem very happy. What happened today?

I am fine btw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by princesa(f): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na wah oh, una still dey here? Me i being think say BBA don end since oh smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ehm Psychedelia, shae na 12 midnight on the 28th you dey unveil your boy alinco looking self?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

A few tips:

grin I'd be lying if I said the pressure ain't making me shhitt my pants.

Anyway sha, I just hope say dem no go rush una go Emergency Room when una eyes behold my Obasanjo nose, rabbit eyes, Adedibu skin and Kenneth Okonkwo lips grin grin grin

Have nurses on standby ooo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: Ehm Psychedelia, shae na 12 midnight on the 28th you dey unveil your boy alinco looking self?

No, na around 10:00PM.
I nor tell una say 28th na my sis' wedding day? When I for don go there, cart away some booze and drink myself senseless, I go now get enough liver to post the pishuuurrrr. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
princesa: Na wah oh, una still dey here? Me i being think say BBA don end since oh smiley
and you were here

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

I nor tell una say 28th na my sis' wedding day? When I for don go there, cart away with some booze and drink myself senseless, I go now get enough liver to post the pishuuurrrr. grin

Lol. No upload anything till u see say i dey view sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

I nor tell una say 28th na my sis' wedding day? When I for don go there, cart away with some booze and drink myself senseless, I go now get enough liver to post the pishuuurrrr. grin
we are waiting

so, you sister has finally left una surname for you tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reinc, Kslib and Superflakie
how una dey and how una side? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMFAOOO at Old roger.

For the rest..
The name fit you die.. grin

Old roger!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
we are waiting

so, you sister has finally left una surname for you tongue

Na so, my brother cry
It stings a little. Sometimes when I think about it, I feel a bit sad.
But at the same time, I'm really proud of her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

I nor tell una say 28th na my sis' wedding day? When I for don go there, cart away some booze and drink myself senseless, I go now get enough liver to post the pishuuurrrr. grin
Ok na!! Make sure say you dey drunk when reading the comments that will follow.. grin

after keeping us waiting for days, you better be looking like the bible decribed lucifer in terms of looks--- Else... **ok till then**

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.