Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177863 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Are not watchin what you wanted to watch again?.. Oh i forgot, she wants me more than the movie.. cheesy

Erm. I wasnt expecting you to agree about dreaming of me though!! grin
You this guy eh.I'm through with what I was watching.It's crystal clear that I chose the movie over chatting with you or you,yourself.Smhgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
happy holidays guys...may our 2014 be blessed beyond words....it would be a good year for us all..cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmmm wit all dis VN I dey hear, see pple wit nice voice , evn dre turn ochon to akwa ibom man..lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Reincarnated: Mondisweets, i hope I'm not the one that silenced you from this thread oh. You're not the moniker I was referring to that day. No vex
lol u didnt at all. I know u were joking hey
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
but dream of it wink and see it come to pass grin
ehe, ehe
hail no peace for dead bodi
Hehehehegrin....Kslib don turn to 'it' o.Don't understand the last part of your post.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: ok
Ucweb is giving me problems.. Lemme switch to operamini..

**just a sec**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
waxdude: Hmmmm wit all dis VN I dey hear, see pple wit nice voice , evn dre turn ochon to akwa ibom man..lolz
which page na cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yinkade: happy holidays guys...may our 2014 be blessed beyond words....it would be a good year for us all..cheers
Amen.....I wish you the same,Yinkade.Cheers!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

You this guy eh.I'm through with what I was watching.It's crystal clear that I chose the movie over chatting with you or you,yourself.Smhgrin
OK madam, i hear you!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
OK madam, i hear you!! cool
Ok mister cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Hehehehegrin....Kslib don turn to 'it' o.Don't understand the last part of your post.
see this lady
your wan turn the tables undecided
you said in your post dat he should just not wish and i reply that he should dream of it
so where is Kslib suppose to be in that sentence or 'it' word
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jovialjov(f): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ah,I am tired of this network ish oh
Thanks cestmoi love for the shout out*kisses*....efizzy voice you got there grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: ok
Its up!! Abeg view sharp sharp!!

Forget under my left eye grin.. Was sweating after excercising .. Nt recent though!! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Yinkade: happy holidays guys...may our 2014 be blessed beyond words....it would be a good year for us all..cheers
Amen IJN
Yinkade wats up?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Erm, ninnny its going down ooo!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
dre11:
see this lady
your wan turn the tables undecided
you said in your post dat he should just not wish and i reply that he should dream of it
so where is Kslib suppose to be in that sentence or 'it' word
Oh! Hmmmmm,sorry then.Misunderstood you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
jovialjov: Ah,I am tired of this network ish oh
Thanks cestmoi love for the shout out*kisses*....efizzy voice you got there grin cheesy
dey there dey decieve am grin

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Its up!! Abeg view sharp sharp!!

Forget under my left eye grin.. Was sweating after excercising .. Nt recent though!! tongue
mine is up too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
C'est moi:

Oh! Hmmmmm,sorry then.Misunderstood you.
apology accepted
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
jovialjov: Ah,I am tired of this network ish oh
Thanks dear.kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib: Erm, ninnny its going down ooo!!
mine is going down too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: mine is going down too
Seen.. Cute..

Like your eyes and lips(no fishy intentions intended)!! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Seen.. Cute..

Like your eyes and lips(no fishy intentions intended)!! smiley
lol...thanks boo...we r keeping it christian bro,neva forget that....and u are so handsome!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
waxdude: Hmmmm wit all dis VN I dey hear, see pple wit nice voice , evn dre turn ochon to akwa ibom man..lolz
Erm, upload your VN na.. You wan make I ban you from this place?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
Erm, upload your VN na.. You wan make I ban you from this place?
yeah right, ,make u laff me die abi, meanwhile upload ur pic again angry

@ ninnyanny u too angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
waxdude:

@ ninnyanny u too angry
u put jazz for mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: lol...thanks boo...we r keeping it christian bro,neva forget that....and u are so handsome!
Dont worry, it wont come to that stage where you'll need to 'bible-zone' me.. Tenk!

Ok your VN!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
Please help! cry

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
waxdude:

@ ninnyanny u too angry
No.. I no go laff!! We 're just catching fun jare!! grin .. Upload!! grin

quick abeg, i wan go bath and its late!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kslib:
No.. I no go laff!! We 're just catching fun jare!! grin .. Upload!! grin

quick abeg, i wan go bath and its late!!!
i knw, buh u hv to upload d pic again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
ninnyanny: u put jazz for mouth
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oya oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.