Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184427 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

This your hi ehn. You seem very happy. What happened today?

I am fine btw

I'm always happy jare... smiley okay I hooked up with my gfs that's all.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

Na so, my brother cry
It stings a little. Sometimes when I think about it, I feel a bit sad.
But at the same time, I really proud of her.
good to know that she found love and you are proud of who she has become
just pray that they will no break the vows they make at the alter

guys tomorrow is Tochi(Toxxxxxx) wedding ceremony too
just wish her all the best and all love she deserve.
She has being a wonderful fellow smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
The name fit you die.. grin

Old roger!!

Bwuahahahahhahahahahahahaha omo.. Naija mehn. grin grin grin. I just remembered we have the hausa version of Old Roger and that's the one I can remember. grin grin

Roger don die dem put am 4 ground...mmm aaah..put am 4 ground. Dey plant am 4 dagoyaro on top in head..mmm aaah on top in head. Kai dagoyaro grow kon get am pikin...mmm aaah get am pikin. Kai harmattan ron com con blow am pikin..mmm aaah blow am pikin.....

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11: Reinc, Kslib and Superflakie
how una dey and how una side? undecided

I dey oh. Hafa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin grin grin grin grin go and do your own research tongue
na you be the new CIA in town now

i no say the two no they quote each other shocked
they no dey greet each other undecided
i don't c them like b4 embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11: Reinc, Kslib and Superflakie
how una dey and how una side? undecided
Daddy!! grin I dey oooo.. I been wan holla b4 i see this sef.. My phone processor dey slow me down..

So how market na? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

I dey oh. Hafa
my side tight
just that PHCN carry light comort embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

I'm always happy jare... smiley okay I hooked up with my gfs that's all.

And what did you and these gf's do? undecided smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
good to know that she found love and you are proud of who she has become
just pray that they will no break the vows they make at the alter

guys tomorrow is Tochi(Toxxxxxx) wedding ceremony too
just wish her all the best and all love she deserve.
She has being a wonderful fellow smileysmiley

I just emailed her. Thanks for the info.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
Daddy!! grin I dey oooo.. I been wan holla b4 i see this sef.. My phone processor dey slow me down..

So how market na? grin
great grand son grin how you dey too
u no dey respect elders angry at all, not until i greet you before you respond sad
SMH for this child
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
na you be the new CIA in town now

i no say the two no they quote each other shocked
they no dey greet each other undecided
i don't c them like b4 embarassed

grin grin grin those are my observations as well....and then some

dre11:
my side tight
just that PHCN carry light comort embarassed

I thought I saw that Jonathan has improved the light conditions in Nigeria. Abi dem dey lie? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

Bwuahahahahhahahahahahahaha omo.. Naija mehn. grin grin grin. I just remembered we have the hausa version of Old Roger and that's the one I can remember. grin grin

Roger don die dem put am 4 ground...mmm aaah..put am 4 ground. Dey plant am 4 dagoyaro on top in head..mmm aaah on top in head. Kai dagoyaro grow kon get am pikin...mmm aaah get am pikin. Kai harmattan ron com con blow am pikin..mmm aaah blow am pikin.....

Bwahahahaaahahaaha!!! Lwkmd!! I swear i don laff tire.. That roger song dey crack me up badly mehn, esp the chorus that follows each line--- mmm aah ***then the repitition of the last words** lmao!!

Dogonyaro tree(Neem) is very popular in the north.. No wonder dem use am for old roger..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

grin grin grin those are my observations as well....and then some

I thought I saw that Jonathan has improved the light conditions in Nigeria. Abi dem dey lie? embarassed
you dey mind those PDP soothsayers
today it will be good, tomorrow it will be average and next 2morrow bad
thats how we have been managing oooooo embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia:

grin I'd be lying if I said the pressure ain't making me shhitt my pants.

Anyway sha, I just hope say dem no go rush una go Emergency Room when una eyes behold my Obasanjo nose, rabbit eyes, Adedibu skin and Kenneth Okonkwo lips grin grin grin

Have nurses on standby ooo!

LMAO. You dey whyne us. I'm dead sure you be fine guy. You just wanna tease us

Kslib:
@ Number 2.. Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! grin

gringrin

Reincarnated: Shae na letters to your nl crush dey reign now? eew grin grin grin grin grin Okon, i dey wait your own topic. Front page tinzzzz grin grin grin

Sharap!!. I don't love or crush sadsad undecided
Reincarnated: Also grin grin grin grin don't say I wasn't the first to say this but I think there's no more Njotee. LMAOOO *wipes tears*. hahahaha cheesy. All na pretense now. I will reveal why, momentarily.

Please reveal it na. My ears are itching. I thought as much though
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by superflakie(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

And what did you and these gf's do? undecided smiley

Ofcourse we had fun wink not the fun you think tho.

Dre I see you as for my side well its so hot here. I've never experienced this kinda heat in Dec.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

Want to email her too, but I don want her to start having those feelings for me she's trying to suppress.. I no want me she force-elope with me like indian film.. grin

Toxy dear, The fire of the love both you and your spouse have for each-other will continue burning even in the 'Wind'.. wish you the best dear!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

Dre I see you as for my side well its so hot here. I've never experienced this kinda heat in Dec.
i no say miss international dey aviod me cry
anyway is her choice undecided

thank God PHCN don retore light back, make i go on the fan................... The heat is toooooo much
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
Bwahahahaaahahaaha!!! Lwkmd!! I swear i don laff tire.. That roger song dey crack me up badly mehn, esp the chorus that follows each line--- mmm aah ***then the repitition of the last words** lmao!!

Dogonyaro tree(Neem) is very popular in the north.. No wonder dem use am for old roger..

LMMFAOOO. I no even sabi how I sabi that song as I never live for north before. E be like na me play all these games as a child.

Check this one out grin grin grin grin

Solomon Grundy, born on monday, christened on tuesday, married on wednesday, sick on thursday, worse on Friday, died on Saturday, buried on Sunday. That was the end of Solomon Grundy.

Who mess am?.......... Na ojo
Ojo say na teacher,
Teacher say no worry
Na my class people mess am
poooooooooo................. grin grin grin bwuahahhahahaha.

Oh boy eeee... I still remember plenty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
great grand son grin how you dey too
u no dey respect elders angry at all, not until i greet you before you respond sad
SMH for this child
***yimu**

You no flirt this night again ni? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

i would have loved to mail her tooo
but i don't have a E-mail add
but can you pass my regards to her smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated: Also grin grin grin grin don't say I wasn't the first to say this but I think there's no more Njotee. LMAOOO *wipes tears*. hahahaha cheesy. All na pretense now. I will reveal why, momentarily.

HMmmm, I see you have a story to tell, go on, I am all ears
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
dre11:
you dey mind those PDP soothsayers
today it will be good, tomorrow it will be average and next 2morrow bad
thats how we have been managing oooooo embarassed

Eyah. Omo, when last did I shout up nepa grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Erm rein, talk wetin you wan talk yesterday.. How you go forget? You dey mad? Shey i told you i hate being curious.. Oya abeg. grin

Erm ochon, you dey craze?

Reveal that name in asterisk joor.. Abeg na!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
ochon:

Please reveal it na. My ears are itching. I thought as much though

I tink say u be fbi. Fake FBI.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
***yimu**

You no flirt this night again ni? grin
stooooop am ooooooo grin
am not a flirt like u
wey still they crush on another woman who is legally married lipsrsealed
you own case get 4star
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

Lol. And I wasn't even thinking anything. Ehen, I know u had fun na...what did you do to generate the fun?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
superflakie:

Flakie flakes. How are you doing?

Why the sweating?. No light?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

LMMFAOOO. I no even sabi how I sabi that song as I never live for north before. E be like na me play all these games as a child.

Check this one out grin grin grin grin

Solomon Grundy, born on monday, christened on tuesday, married on wednesday, sick on thursday, worse on Friday, died on Saturday, buried on Sunday. That was the end of Solomon Grundy.

Who mess am?.......... Na ojo
Ojo say na teacher,
Teacher say no worry
Na my class people mess am
poooooooooo................. grin grin grin bwuahahhahahaha.

Oh boy eeee... I still remember plenty
Lwkmd!! Lmfao!!!!! Oh how much i miss my conan gif!!! grin

I remember those songs.. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib:
Want to email her too, but I don want her to start having those feelings for me she's trying to suppress.. I no want me she force-elope with me like indian film.. grin

Toxy dear, The fire of the love both you and your spouse have for each-other will continue burning even in the 'Wind'.. wish you the best dear!!

See this jonzer. I sent her regards from the entire thread
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Reincarnated:

Eyah. Omo, when last did I shout up nepa grin grin grin
una dey enjoy na
how weather for that side?
And light situation because i heared some places have blackout because of the raving storm that cause some deverstation to those places.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kslib: Erm rein, talk wetin you wan talk yesterday.. How you go forget? You dey mad? Shey i told you i hate being curious.. Oya abeg. grin

Erm ochon, you dey craze?

Reveal that name in asterisk joor.. Abeg na!! grin

Sharap, as if you don't know her tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Ochon is a foolish boy. So he decides to start his own with Superflakie when i'm making conversation? For him mind now, him dey say "make I hear say I carry last for this superflakie race.. **yimuu** *yimu again***". grin grin grin grin don't worry son, there's not even a race

(1) (2) (3) ... (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.