Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183333 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
That Melvin is covered ? who covered him ?
Melvin is in danger o !
West Africans also believe HE IS COVERED, and plan to pump votes to Selly, to save another west african.
EA and SADC are already locked down for Her Majesty the amazon rigger, Pokello.
So where is Melvin's vote coming from ? only Naija can't save him.
Plz every1 should mobilize for Melvin. a lover of africans. someone who is prepared to DIE for africa.

You're right.. I never thought about it this way.. Anyway, don't worry, other countries will vote melvin too.. You need to see twitter comments to believe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
That Melvin is covered ? who covered him ?
Melvin is in danger o !
West Africans also believe HE IS COVERED, and plan to pump votes to Selly, to save another west african.
EA and SADC are already locked down for Her Majesty the amazon rigger, Pokello.
So where is Melvin's vote coming from ? only Naija can't save him.
Plz every1 should mobilize for Melvin. a lover of africans. someone who is prepared to DIE for africa.

HA HA HA!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

Trust me, if I no vote beverly, make I kpai.. My 5new emails aint for playing.. wink
lwkmd. Where I no fit vote 4 my own email.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: HELLO AFRICA.....

Poky and Murafufking PSquare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

You're right.. I never thought about it this way.. Anyway, don't worry, other countries will vote melvin too.. You need to see twitter comments to believe
\

He also has the ROA vote, I believe...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Learn 2 see the sweet side of HouseMates, don't expect 2 much from them, don't over judge them! They're not perfect just as u.

meanwhile just saw on twitter Zimbo reps will get a Lamboghini each for participating in BBA8, hmmm their Govt really get time sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
@SAGirl, its because you don't watch the show well, its no secret that Hakeem's name is also Munya.

Honestly if Mel,Bev or Bas doesn't take the prize, I won't mind it going to Angelo. He's a really cool dude and earned my respect when he didn't give into Selly's gossip about Bev. As long as the money don't go to likes of Pokello, Nando or O'neill, I'm cool with Angelo.

SAGirl:

I'm really proud of Angelo. Just last week when I was trying to get some votes for him in here he was already written off as a lost cause. This week he's been punted as main competition.

I swear I have not liked a South African rep as much as I like this guy... I have no clue why *teary*

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: lwkmd. Where I no fit vote 4 my own email.

Create new email abeg.. Melvin is in danger.. You can do it with your phone.. Gmail is easy to open emails in.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
dominique: @SAGirl, its because you don't watch the show well, its no secret that Hakeem's name is also Munya.

Honestly if Mel,Bev or Bas doesn't take the prize, I won't mind it going to Angelo. He's a really cool dude and earned my respect when he didn't give into Selly's gossip about Bev. As long as the money don't go to likes of Pokello, Nando or O'neill, I'm cool with Angelo.

Always on point

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
dominique: @SAGirl, its because you don't watch the show well, its no secret that Hakeem's name is also Munya.

I'm shocked for days... I know I don't like Pokello, but it does not compare for the dislike I had for Munya. Ijo, the very name makes my blood boil!

I actually like O'Neal *hides*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by freeamie: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

You've said it all!!.. Melvin is a sage.. Never mistake his calm nature for foolery. He'd planned on apologising since last night. He's a good guy

I just told my cousins who're pissed and swore not to vote him, to change their mind. I'm finally calm.

Let's do this people, beverly and melvin to the final 91days!!

Ok oooo
Apology accepted. I will keep voting for him as long as he didn't do that rubbish again.
You also pray that our votes will count.
If you count out Pokello's 8 rigged votes, and divide the remaining 7 votes among the remaining 5 HM's. Then, I don't know what will happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: [b]JUST WANTED TO SAY I'M SORRY FOR MY OUTBURST....WAS HURT HAKEEM LEFT, WE ALL WERE, AND IT REMINDED ME OF THE UTI VS MUNYA FINALE COZ I FELT HAKEEM WAS A STRONG CHARACTER AND THOSE EMOTIONS ALL CAME BACK....THE SWAP, AS MOST HOUSEMATES ALSO SAID INCLUDING NANDO AND BIMP WAS BASED ON WHICH REGION ONE COMES FROM ETC AND I WAS HURT, MELVIN HAD TO DO WHAT HE HAD TO DO BUT HE PUT TWO HOUSMEATES UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION FROM THE SAME COUNTRY WHICH MEANT ONE WOULD GO AS HAS BEEN THE TREND........ THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES THO, YOU DONT NEED TO VOTE FOR ME AGAIN, ITS OKAY, ITS JUST A GAME,I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT....YES....BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, IM HUMBLED BY THE FACT THAT 9JA VOTED FOR ME, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN BBA HISTORY FOR 9JA TO VOTE A ZIMBO SO WOULD EVER HAVE GUESSED IN A MILLION YEARS, YOU HAVE GOOD HEARTS...IF I HAD KNOWN, TRUST ME, WLD NEVER HAVE HAD AN OUTBURST...THE HOUSE IS SOO EMOTIONAL. YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE IT TO KNOW ITS CRAZY!!! ANYWAY, WHEN IM OUT, NEXT WEEK MAYBE, I WILL SAY AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY, FOR NOW, IM HANGING IN THERE.....ENJOY YOUR DAY NIGERIA[/b] kiss

Gerrout b4 I slap u tru internet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Anyone with d voting aggressively thing should pass it to me plsss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: HELLO NIGERIA.....

Please don't hello us. What your sis said about us is still very fresh in our memory
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Whoever sent me that PM, I haven't seen any mails yet o, but once I see it, I'll reply back.. So don't worry, I guess the problem is from NL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by otumfour(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'v said this, Melvin all the way, dude juz confirmed my support after swapping selly fro hakeem.....

Ghanaian's, this no be football and y'all know Ghana and bigbrother don click, instead of wasting the votes....y'all better vote for melvin......after all, tht murthafucka is a murthafhucka, juz like uz murthafhuckaz....

#teammelvin on this shyt......I'v tried to round up some votes for the dude anyways......wud be happy if selly gets saved miraculously tho grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by coco1234: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: [b]JUST WANTED TO SAY I'M SORRY FOR MY OUTBURST....WAS HURT HAKEEM LEFT, WE ALL WERE, AND IT REMINDED ME OF THE UTI VS MUNYA FINALE COZ I FELT HAKEEM WAS A STRONG CHARACTER AND THOSE EMOTIONS ALL CAME BACK....THE SWAP, AS MOST HOUSEMATES ALSO SAID INCLUDING NANDO AND BIMP WAS BASED ON WHICH REGION ONE COMES FROM ETC AND I WAS HURT, MELVIN HAD TO DO WHAT HE HAD TO DO BUT HE PUT TWO HOUSMEATES UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION FROM THE SAME COUNTRY WHICH MEANT ONE WOULD GO AS HAS BEEN THE TREND........ THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES THO, YOU DONT NEED TO VOTE FOR ME AGAIN, ITS OKAY, ITS JUST A GAME,I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT....YES....BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, IM HUMBLED BY THE FACT THAT 9JA VOTED FOR ME, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN BBA HISTORY FOR 9JA TO VOTE A ZIMBO SO WOULD EVER HAVE GUESSED IN A MILLION YEARS, YOU HAVE GOOD HEARTS...IF I HAD KNOWN, TRUST ME, WLD NEVER HAVE HAD AN OUTBURST...THE HOUSE IS SOO EMOTIONAL. YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE IT TO KNOW ITS CRAZY!!! ANYWAY, WHEN IM OUT, NEXT WEEK MAYBE, I WILL SAY AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY, FOR NOW, IM HANGING IN THERE.....ENJOY YOUR DAY NIGERIA[/b] kiss

please don't lie she said west africans are mutherfuckers first wen she was in the garden with elikem whilst biggie was duin the diary sessions for all nominees so nobody had been evicted yet an she didnt know hakeem was leaving yet then again wen hakeem name was announced i wonder why biggie just doesnt show the damn footage

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
@kslib
I saw a PM notification, guess it's yours. Will check it out when I get home.

@all
Please what did thunder-thigh Selly say about Beverly to Angelo? Please, I'm all eyes!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
otumfour: I'v said this, Melvin all the way, dude juz confirmed my support after swapping selly fro hakeem.....

Ghanaian's, this no be football and y'all know Ghana and bigbrother don click, instead of wasting the votes....y'all better vote for melvin......after all, tht murthafucka is a murthafhucka, juz like uz murthafhuckaz....

#teammelvin on this shyt......I'v tried to round up some votes for the dude anyways......wud be happy if selly gets saved miraculously tho grin grin grin grin

Team melvin cool.. Will return the favour if elikem is on the eviction list alone, I promise
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by POKY: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Thats a lie, anyway, Ive said what I wanted to say
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by shrimati(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

Create new email abeg.. Melvin is in danger.. You can do it with your phone.. Gmail is easy to open emails in.
I have opened diff act the same thing and even did it on another phone. Its just telling me to verify my account though my reg was successful but to log in and vote the thing no gree. I wish I could just be voting melvin every one hour.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin's DS. He beleives not saving himself was a gamble, he's nt proud of his decision, he won't repeat it, but he wants to know how Africa feels about him.

I knew it! I forking knew it! Cos he had done that sheet twice. so what made doing it a third time soooo difficult? despite his boring game, this deluded dude feels he can test africa? For no justifiable reason other than to know what africa feels about him? SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict: @ All,

I'm sorry but i got some challenge in implementing the blueprint at the mo. The Big Bro voting system uses sms short code protocol while my blueprint uses the normal 10 - 11 digit system. So i need to find a way to scale. Once this can be realised, pokello cant even claim Zim if we are interested in claiming Zim.

****Apologies to those who dont understand, this post. I no fit just dey open mouth gbaga like bev for here. All man dey visit nairaland o.****
i tried sending a PM to you, but was blocked, saying u have received soo many. . . its like guys have crashed your page.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

I knew it! I forking knew it! Cos he had done that sheet twice. so what made doing it a third time soooo difficult? despite his boring game, this deluded dude feels he can test africa? For no justifiable reason other than to know what africa feels about him? SMH

Before Luclay and Karen, has any other housemates ever pulled this stunt?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: Thats a lie, anyway, Ive said what I wanted to say
Go siddon abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by coco1234: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: Thats a lie, anyway, Ive said what I wanted to say
don't try defending her coz that wont help her...her true colours are starting to come out...give her enough rope to hang herself
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
ozodigboo: Melvin starts his morning, sorry- moaning session with a poem:

Africa please save me
Africa please save me
i will never do it again
i will never do it again
Africa please save meeeeeeeee.

LMAO. The guy na barger. Not that hes had a spectacular run so far, yet he decided to pull that kind of stunt. Very foolhardy of him. Barger
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Walahi Bassey na Naija pikin.
see church songs hin dey sing Abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Natashas ealings.. Not camela flendiry atall grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2013

Who the fork is this clown?

Whatever. You know what? take this junk of yours you call a piece and shove it deeeeeeeep up your asssssss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
shrimati: I have opened diff act the same thing and even did it on another phone. Its just telling me to verify my account though my reg was successful but to log in and vote the thing no gree. I wish I could just be voting melvin every one hour.

What it means is that(using your web or PC), log into your email, click on the verification link in your inbox and viola, you're good to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.