Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177931 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
cheesy
ozodigboo:
No. this thread isn't losing its taste. on the contrary, its getting more interesting.
Most peeps are no longer watching. . . every1 is now tuned to General fork adict , the new HOH, with his ''aggressive voting'' mantra. I believe this trend will b adopted in 2015 ** contract tinz**
Buh, seriously, fork adict - i need the code . . . . . . plz don't laugh.

I ve been away, but on returning to the thread, i ve noted the following
1. Sir MELVIN [ he has bn knighted by d way ] has created enuf traffic by his singular action last nite, than whatever he has done since d beginning of d show. now, every1 is going home with an assignment from the class teacher.

2. Lol . . at everyone struggling to prove his nationality b4 fork adict. i ve learnt some yoruba & hausa words today.
3. Hmmm. . . @ bionicdude - u no gree o ! everybody dey accuse u of being zimbo, uganda etc Na im u begin rattle ur hostel and room number. Abeg, make una give am the code . e don try.
4. Lol @ lalaosky - NATIONAL SECRET. Very soon GEJ dem go begin notice wetin dey happen here.
5. Plz SAGirl - help us mobilise all south africans for melvin. we love you. Uti publicly endorsed Angelo for the final. Our Bev loves Angelo and wants to marry him. i like.
6. Also @ Zimbomatic - help us mobilise all zims for melvin. he loves hakeem and confessed to HMs that he MUST get to harare immediately after the show, whether he wins or not. so cute.
7. Melvinize - a new adjective. . . the act of showing compassion and forgiveness, and to unite. He melvinised for us on the cross of c*lvary . . . ** abeg i dey joke o ! **

Fork adict . . plz i need to help my country, send me the code. Thanks

lol!See how popular @fork-addict is today. Infact the BBA website page is now constantly open on my desk and im voting per hour...thats how much im behind the #TeamMelvin Hussle. Ive also voted with my phone, so im hoping all this votes eventually count sha.....Im forseeing the following people going to the finals...unless they screw up big time sha...Bassey, Melvin, Angelo....Beverly's loud mouth and dreadlock loving behaviour may not get her to the finals (no offence to #TeamBev) besides two nigerians in the finals will split our vote abeg....anyway lets wait and see who eventually leaves this week...then i will come back and refine this list....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
tremzy07: cheesy

lol!See how popular @fork-addict is today. Infact the BBA website page is now constantly open on my desk and im voting per hour...thats how much im behind the #TeamMelvin Hussle. Ive also voted with my phone, so im hoping all this votes eventually count sha.....Im forseeing the following people going to the finals...unless the screw up big time sha...Bassey, Melvin, Angelo....Beverly's loud mouth and dreadlock loving behaviour may not get her to the finals (n offence to TeamBev) besides two nigerians in the finals will split our vote abeg....anyway lets wait and see who eventually leaves this week...then i will come back and refine this list.... smiley
Can you people let Beverly be for fvck sake. If her loud mouth was a problem then her fellow housemates would have nominated her. The fact that she's not been on the chopping block means that she's doing very well and the housemates are happy with her. That we're supporting melvin doesn't mean we shoudn't support Beverly too. They're both Nigerian and any of them should win.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Annabel said she doesn't like how ppl gossip in DH(mostly bout pokey) but na she gossip pass.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
If Melvin is truly Mr. Nice guy and doesn't want to put anybody up he should henceforth stop participating in the HOH task..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DVeritas: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict:

In fact, i just tire for the guy. Within a span of 24 hours? The guys gossip in the last 24 hours could last some people for a life time. ordinarily, he is a boring housemate. Now a gossip also? SMH

Na feza winchii catch am n over confidence cos he survived eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Witch feza has infected bimp wit her gossip syndrom......dis guy has gossip abt almost every body in the last 24hrs....he shudnt pass his boundary & gossip Naija o....meanwhile I tink we shud change his name to BIMPE! grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
bassey..."Melvin is a good HOH but I think he's afraid of shouting at d hsm8ts.
he has a soft heart".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by MsNas(f): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict: @ click2cbn, I have bombed your email since yesterday. However when i loggen on to NL and i saw your request again, I had to bomb your email.

@MS Nas, I bombed your email too yesterday.

@fashrola, Itsmodella has also confirmed that she has bombed your email. so i dont need to do that nomore.

@jasydaky,
I dont know why but i just feel uneasy within me, sending you the blueprint. However, as a last attempt at convincing me please speak your language. You said you are from bayelsa right, fortunately, a collegeague of mine is from nembe. so speak your language and ill call him to verify its authenticity. Once he does, your email too shall be bombed. No bullsheeting. Please bear with me. This sheet needs to be guarded jealously.
Ose Jare Fork Adict. Been there, done that! wink cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
DS. Bassey
He feels okay about the task and believes they will pull it up...except the chess part, he's never played it but believes there are those among them who can play, so it's all good.
Bassey thanks God they won last week's task cos 'we poured...I poured everything into the task' (you indeed, na only you?) Biggie reminds him that it's he and his fellow housemates effort (thank you biggie)
He says Sunday was shocking...he believes the 100 percent wager is good cos he believes they will put their all in it.

On how the HOH runs the house he believes Melvin is a good HOH, but sometimes he feels he's afraid to be vigilante and is too soft..but he's doing good overall.

On how he would do as a Diamonds HOH, he thinks he's one of the best HOH ever (blowing trumpets? And again Biggie calls him to order) and would do well in Diamonds, he doesn't wish to return to the Ruby house.

He thinks Nando is full of games in the Diamond house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
@lolaluv... I don send u request,reply so dat i go send am to you..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
grin Beverly na craze gal.
"I don't think Melvin 'll swap me because my country 'll shoot him."
Lmao Beverly of life.
love her D.S

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
ella.b:
grin Beverly na craze gal.
"I don't think Melvin 'll swap me because my country 'll shoot him."
Lmao Beverly of life.
love her D.S
Lol grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
Beverly's DS is always the bestest, makes sense too grin

onthefence: If Melvin is truly Mr. Nice guy and doesn't want to put anybody up he should henceforth stop participating in the HOH task..

Bev n Dilish say he's a good leader and always helps them execute the task, only the swapping matter that makes him tense. None of the Hm's has guessed right about his swap so far.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
HELLOOOOO GUYS... I'm baaaack!!! cheesy

Mahn, over 400 pages to catch up on? Naah...no time

Big shoutouts to stateofmind, itsmodella, forkaddict and the rest of you that i can't remember right now.

It's #teamMelvin going hard this week yo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
"this is big brother...annabel, please check that you're wearing your bra correctly"

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Beverly is always on pointgrin she has a great sense of humor....last night d diamond house mates were gossiping about pokello, nando suggested he hit her or smfyn..den beverly declined saying they should rather dip towels inside water and clean her makeup while throwing punches...couldn't stop laffin...grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bev says she's glad to be one of the 14 that will be merged, Biggie reminds her of the Emerald house n she says: "Biggie I don't beleive that trick you pulled on stage on Sunday o, I don't beleive there's an Emerald house". On some rare occassions this girl proves she still has a thinking faculty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Can you people let Beverly be for fvck sake. If her loud mouth was a problem then her fellow housemates would have nominated her. The fact that she's not been on the chopping block means that she's doing very well and the housemates are happy with her. That we're supporting melvin doesn't mean we shoudn't support Beverly too. They're both Nigerian and any of them should win.

I wasnt trying to diss Bev...i was simply giving my own opinion that if push comes to shove and either of one of Melvin or Beverly had to be chosen....Melvin might make the pick.No need to be insulting. It was my opinion which i believe i can express. You may not agree with it, but you dont need to insult it.

on another note, if Beverly ever comes up for possible eviction, i would of course join #TeamBev. I do like Bev's unpredictable crazy ways and she's a naija gal and as long as she doesnt pull a goldie on us, she is probably gonna be in for the long haul....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
Drahmah: "this is big brother...annabel, please check that you're wearing your bra correctly"

LMAOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
Bimp is such a fool,see am for diary room dey yarn nonsense,shooting himself at d foot
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
dominique: Beverly's DS is always the bestest, makes sense too grin

Bev n Dilish say he's a good leader and always helps them execute the task, only the swapping matter that makes him tense. None of the Hm's has guessed right about his swap so far.

Trust me, I always enjoy her sessions. She got on my nerves with her unending horrible gists last night. She oozes confidence and positivity without being cocky. I'm still on her side.

All these housemates have all noticed melvin's soft side and have all commended him. I hope they all don't use it against him as a nomination offense with time. Cos right now, everyone of them is talking like they appreciate him as a good and caring guy. If they ever turn around nominate him because of this reason, I wouldn't find it funny.

I almost fell asleep on annabel's session. Girl can so blab...*whew*

I like dillish's sessions too..she's just another good person like melvin and I understand if they have people against them. Most of the time we all appreciate crazy and extremely entertaining personalities on bba because of the nature of the game, can't blame us though. Too many good personalities can make the show boring to watch for 3 good months.

Is bimp silly? Why these question for biggie kwanu?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
I must say Bimp is looking nice in this haircut (just seeing him since sunday), wearing Melvin's t-shirt too. Reminds me of bba 4 when Leo swapped Kevin while wearing his jacket. People hard o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
yemaldo: Bimp is such a full,see am for diary room dey yarn nonsense,shooting himself at d food
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
@SoM I tire o. Can you imagine asking biggie what housemates he'll put on nomination if he had the opportunity. Which kain yeye question be that?

What's this week's task all about sef? All I'm seeing is rubix cubes stacked toghther. Beverly says its not as hard as it looks. Ok o.

Keep voting Mevin/Selly guys, I take God beg you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
yemaldo: Bimp is such a full,see am for diary room dey yarn nonsense,shooting himself at d food

Hehehe. Don't mind that Bimp. So FOOL of himself grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
safarigirl: Bev says she's glad to be one of the 14 that will be merged, Biggie reminds her of the Emerald house n she says: "Biggie I don't beleive that trick you pulled on stage on Sunday o, I don't beleive there's an Emerald house". On some rare occassions this girl proves she still has a thinking faculty
so they will merge after sunday abi?? Then the game go begin.... Buh we should be ready for segregation... Cos the house will be divided into cliques and its gonna be survival for the fittest.... With the gossips and drama anything fit happen....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by freeamie: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
I find it difficult to believe
I have been saving a MAN who could save himself but chose not to.
He needs no saviour and deserves to be taught a lesson.
But, What am I doing
Well, let's wait till Sunday. He will either become a HERO or a FOOL.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
dominique: @SoM I tire o. Can you imagine asking biggie what housemates he'll put on nomination if he had the opportunity. Which kain yeye question be that?

It's a diary session na. If you cannot display your "mumurity" there...where else will you display it? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
dominique: @SoM I tire o. Can you imagine asking biggie what housemates he'll put on nomination if he had the opportunity. Which kain yeye question be that?

...And he also asked what biggie thinks of his diary sessions. Smh..

Its ice queen's session..still throwing my first love some votes alongside melvinoo..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Finally, I like this Cleo a lot. Even more than I like Delish.

I think she's my favourite female now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Diamonds rubix building looking good. They're really doing well, no slacking...about to complete phase 2
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
lol @Bimp. Abeg keep the updates going, im at work and can't watch what my favorite HMs are up to...but kai, Beverly is just one hilarious person ehn @my country men will kill Melvin if he swaps me in his place. Chic really has her Einstein moments... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.