Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,200 members, 7,867,487 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184508 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
Melvin's DS just helped him o.
y'all chk Twitter and fcbk.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
mykali: Melvin's main competition is Angelo, imo.

And pokello too cos of the SADC unity. If they both leave before the final, melvin's got this ish on LOCK!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
POKY: HELLO AFRICA.....

oh oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2013

before I vex for u, comot for hia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013

If you like show us a pic of daffy mouth with late FELA OR CHINUA ACHEBE, we aint voting her.. We aint moraphuckers!!

Comot that pic jare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
...1st of all please its HELLO NIGERIA or HELLO WESTAFRICA

2ndly, if ur a pokello fan kindly leave dis place abeg!! This is a page 4 west african muthaaphukkazz...

...And yes please throw in d insults, I'll gladly return d favor...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
mykali: Melvin's main competition is Angelo, imo.

I'm really proud of Angelo. Just last week when I was trying to get some votes for him in here he was already written off as a lost cause. This week he's been punted as main competition.

I swear I have not liked a South African rep as much as I like this guy... I have no clue why *teary*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
Any nigerian voting pokello should be bytched slapped

I can't believe I so much love this lady only for her to bullsh1t us.. Smh.. At times it's better not love someone quickly till you see their true colours
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mavor:

Uti endorse Angelo? When Melvin is his very close friend back in 9ja? LMAO!!!! Yeah right.

Uti endorsed Angelo for the week he was up. In this case, he rallied for us to help save him, not the maiiiin endorsement.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky: Omo, melvin na good guy and his strategy Is not bad at all.. That guy is good.. It seems like his plan of winning everybody's heart is working.. He gave a shout out to africa at the end of his DS and then publicly apologised to nigeria and africa for not replacing himself with any other HMs.. I think africa will start loving him the most after now.

#teammelvinbeverlyandbassey* cool
Hehehe! So na now you know sey Melvin decision na beta one? My guy 4get Beverly dat girl go soon fall our hand like Selly. Join team melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
SAGirl:

I'm really proud of Angelo. Just last week when I was trying to get some votes for him in here he was already written off as a lost cause. This week he's been punted as main competition.

I swear I have not liked a South African rep as much as I like this guy... I have no clue why *teary*

Lol.. He's a cool dude.. And real too. Don't gossip much like annabelle and feza. If h e reaches the final, melvin is in trouble cos all SADC will be voting for him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
soloqy:

Why would we split votes? Melvin is up and he is the only focus. To your tents oh Israel. This is how votes are split

There's no way Selly is ever going to get the naija vote. I'm just voting her so she can have strong individual votes cos its looking like her, Natasha and Cloe will end up with one country votes each. She still has a mission in that house imo (O'neil and Bev), more than I can say for Natasha and Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ All,

I'm sorry but i got some challenge in implementing the blueprint at the mo. The Big Bro voting system uses sms short code protocol while my blueprint uses the normal 10 - 11 digit system. So i need to find a way to scale. Once this can be realised, pokello cant even claim Zim if we are interested in claiming Zim.

****Apologies to those who dont understand, this post. I no fit just dey open mouth gbaga like bev for here. All man dey visit nairaland o.****
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Melvin starts his morning, sorry- moaning session with a poem:

Africa please save me
Africa please save me
i will never do it again
i will never do it again
Africa please save meeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
tosag: Hehehe! So na now you know sey Melvin decision na beta one? My guy 4get Beverly dat girl go soon fall our hand like Selly. Join team melvin.

No o.. Why should we forget beverly?.. Even if she doesn't win, she must reach the finals at least.. Please forgive her shortcomings and always pray for her MOUTH grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Oahray: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

Buwahahahahaha.. Lwkmd... Lmaogrin

When you dey flirt with brenda, I.joan and shugamania for that women only thread, you no know say you dey finish my account too?.. Manage am man, and vote melvin before seun bans you grin
lol. I no dey watch bba jare. Don't even know who Melvin is or how to vote. See as una carry the matter for head lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict: @ All,

I'm sorry but i got some challenge in implementing the blueprint at the mo. The Big Bro voting system uses sms short code protocol while my blueprint uses the normal 10 - 11 digit system. So i need to find a way to scale. Once this can be realised, pokello cant even claim Zim if we are interested in claiming Zim.

****Apologies to those who dont understand, this post. I no fit just dey open mouth gbaga like bev for here. All man dey visit nairaland o.****

We're solidly behind you.. Find a way fast, we're waiting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky: Omo, melvin na good guy and his strategy Is not bad at all.. That guy is good.. It seems like his plan of winning everybody's heart is working.. He gave a shout out to africa at the end of his DS and then publicly apologised to nigeria and africa for not replacing himself with any other HMs.. I think africa will start loving him the most after now.

#teammelvinbeverlyandbassey* cool
Nnamdi Onuigbo, biko anam ario gi - nyem '' code '' fork adict nyere gi.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Oahray: lol. I no dey watch bba jare. Don't even know who Melvin is or how to vote. See as una carry the matter for head lipsrsealed

Lol.. Flex for now but always watch out for your mails, cos when I need your vote for melvin or beverly, I'll be PMing you.. Don't fail me
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
You want to start calling us "mudafukkers" again?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Forkadickt, abeg pass me d dope
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
fork adict: @ All,

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase get rid of Pokello. Please please please... we'd rather have Hakeem back, serious!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
ozodigboo:
Nnamdi Onuigbo, biko anam ario gi - nyem '' code '' fork adict nyere gi.

Lmao.. Afa mu aburo kwa nnamdi o.. Ok, the fork addict's ish has a glitch for now but once he rectifys it, I'll PM you the real deal.. But if you want to get a hindsight to what it's about, PM me so that I can forward them to you wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

No o.. Why should we forget beverly?.. Even if she doesn't win, she must reach the finals at least.. Please forgive her shortcomings and always pray for her MOUTH grin
..If africa want ENTERTAINMENT we get BEVERLY..If africa want COOL, CARING man we get MELVIN...our reps r on point..each of em have their good sides and flaws...please support beverly!!! She's d most. Entertaining female in dat house, think am grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Oahray: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol.. Flex for now but always watch out for your mails, cos when I need your vote for melvin or beverly, I'll be PMing you.. Don't fail me
ok sah... **leaves foreign bba land**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Motunrayo01: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
@ all
After login to vote through my laptop its only cleo, pokello and selly that shows as the nominees, please au do i go abt that. cos i wanna vote oooo # Team melvin##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
SAGirl:

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase get rid of Pokello. Please please please... we'd rather have Hakeem back, serious!

Wow!!.. Are you kidding me?.. I thought the whole SADC are behind angelo and pokello?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
SAGirl:

South Africans wont be voting for Melvin, not because they don't like him or they hate Nigerians (hope I've heard the last of that one, phew), but because they believe Melvin is covered. He will survive bcs he's got all of WA voting for him. They have chosen to support Cleo, to keep the SADC bloc going. Some are voting Natasha and of course the majority are voting Pokello. If I were to help at all this week I would have to be mobilising for Cleo, to try and avoid the SA vote going to Pokello. But I really do not have that energy, besides, I'm an undercover BBA watcher... if my family and friends were to discover that I'm such a fan they would disown me shocked They would not Melvinize me at all cheesy

That Melvin is covered ? who covered him ?
Melvin is in danger o !
West Africans also believe HE IS COVERED, and plan to pump votes to Selly, to save another west african.
EA and SADC are already locked down for Her Majesty the amazon rigger, Pokello.
So where is Melvin's vote coming from ? only Naija can't save him.
Plz every1 should mobilize for Melvin. a lover of africans. someone who is prepared to DIE for africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
miss sparkle: ..If africa want ENTERTAINMENT we get BEVERLY..If africa want COOL, CARING man we get MELVIN...our reps r on point..each of em have their good sides and flaws...please support beverly!!! She's d most. Entertaining female in dat house, think am grin

Trust me, if I no vote beverly, make I kpai.. My 5new emails aint for playing.. wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Fokadict i dey wait abeg pass me d ganja
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am I teh only one who is discoveriing for the first time that this guy's name is also Munya? Ha...

MUNYARADZI Hakeem Mandaza became the 12th housemate to be evicted from the Big Brother Africa: The Chase Diamond’s House on Sunday evening.

He was evicted together with Malawi’s Fatima who received one country vote, while he had no vote.

Hakeem was visibly shocked when the show’s host, IK, announced that he had been evicted.

But, for close followers of the show, Hakeem’s departure was no surprise because he seemed to have lost the plot somehow during his stay in the house and lost viewers’ votes along the way.

During his first nomination in the second week of the game, Hakeem received six popularity country votes to save him and it seemed like he was Africa’s favourite considering that he had the highest votes compared to other nominated housemates.

Weeks later, his votes plummeted to zero, showing how unpopular he now was among the show’s viewers.

Whoever said women have been many men’s downfall was right because Hakeem’s love, Cleo (Zambia), somehow contributed to his early eviction.

During the first weeks of the show, viewers loved Hakeem as he was good-looking, sweet, caring and generally seemed like an interesting fellow.

He got close to Cleo and the two were in some kind of a romantic relationship.

This was taken well by the show’s viewers who flooded the shows television straps with messages of praise for the relationship.

But, Hakeem changed drastically the day Cleo was separated from him when Head of House sent Hakeem to the Diamond’s House leaving Cleo in the Rubies’.

She did not seem moved by the change, while Hakeem behaved as if the world had come to an end.

Diamonds’ housemates welcomed Hakeem to the new home and tried interacting with him, but he did not budge as he kept preaching the “gospel of Cleo”.

This is when he became a bore to watch because all he ever spoke of was Cleo while Cleo never spoke of him much.

He was vulnerable as Diamonds’ housemates constantly nominated him for eviction because they wanted to play the game with Hakeem, but he chose to only play with Cleo.

Weeks later, he was re-united with Cleo, but he was frustrated after discovering that Cleo had been given an opportunity to re-unite with him earlier, but refused saying she wanted to concentrate more on the game.

She was right, but Hakeem would not understand and started backstabbing Cleo, talking negatively about her to other housemates.

Their relationship was never the same again although the two tried to mend things as Cleo constantly reminded him that they needed to focus more on the game.

Also, Hakeem lost some support when he openly confessed that he would never be friends with Pokello because the two were from different classes.

On the other hand, Pokello told Big Brother that she cared for Hakeem and took him as a younger brother.

Unfortunately for Hakeem, his chase in the house eventually came to an end on Sunday.

Two weeks ago, he was up for eviction and was saved by his lover’s country Zambia who voted for him while Zimbabwe voted for Pokello.

This week unfortunately, his lover, Cleo, was also up for eviction and Zambia voted for her, and again Zimbabwe voted for Pokello leaving Hakeem with no vote.

As they say, charity begins at home, if Hakeem had at least received a vote from his country, he might have survived on Sunday, but unfortunately, that golden vote went to Pokello who bagged four country votes.

Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone and Zimbabwe voted to save Pokello and as usual, she had the highest popularity votes as compared to other housemates.

But, compared to last year’s Zimbabwean representatives who fought, Hakeem represented the country well because he always had Pokello’s back as his home girl because he always told her each time people gossiped about her and would confront those who spoke badly about her.

He also loved Cleo dearly, but probably his romantic game plan was not what this year’s BBA viewers were looking for.

Pokello, on the other hand, was hurt when she learnt of Hakeem’s eviction on Sunday, saying the only person she could call a friend and trust had gone.

Hakeem is expected back home tomorrow at midday.

Meanwhile, chances are high that Pokello will be up for eviction this week as she received the most number of nominations for eviction.

The game continues with 16 housemates, 47 days and eight countries left in The Chase for the
$300 000 prize money.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by POKY: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
[b]JUST WANTED TO SAY I'M SORRY FOR MY OUTBURST....WAS HURT HAKEEM LEFT, WE ALL WERE, AND IT REMINDED ME OF THE UTI VS MUNYA FINALE COZ I FELT HAKEEM WAS A STRONG CHARACTER AND THOSE EMOTIONS ALL CAME BACK....THE SWAP, AS MOST HOUSEMATES ALSO SAID INCLUDING NANDO AND BIMP WAS BASED ON WHICH REGION ONE COMES FROM ETC AND I WAS HURT, MELVIN HAD TO DO WHAT HE HAD TO DO BUT HE PUT TWO HOUSMEATES UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION FROM THE SAME COUNTRY WHICH MEANT ONE WOULD GO AS HAS BEEN THE TREND........ THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES THO, YOU DONT NEED TO VOTE FOR ME AGAIN, ITS OKAY, ITS JUST A GAME,I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT....YES....BUT TRUTH BE TOLD, IM HUMBLED BY THE FACT THAT 9JA VOTED FOR ME, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN BBA HISTORY FOR 9JA TO VOTE A ZIMBO SO WOULD EVER HAVE GUESSED IN A MILLION YEARS, YOU HAVE GOOD HEARTS...IF I HAD KNOWN, TRUST ME, WLD NEVER HAVE HAD AN OUTBURST...THE HOUSE IS SOO EMOTIONAL. YOU NEED TO EXPERIENCE IT TO KNOW ITS CRAZY!!! ANYWAY, WHEN IM OUT, NEXT WEEK MAYBE, I WILL SAY AN OFFICIAL APOLOGY, FOR NOW, IM HANGING IN THERE.....ENJOY YOUR DAY NIGERIA[/b] kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.