Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,437 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183624 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA: Just saw a recent pic of Toni tones with Ben Bruce & host Ik. This picture was taken today or yesterday i think.
Does this Ik guy fly back and forth every week? I would like to think otherwise.

IK even has a regular radio show in a Nigerian station o!

I swear, I'd die of exhaustion if I tried to be him for one day.
This level of hustling na overkill!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
The Naija-Ghana boyish banter is getting quite cute grin

This is love but both sides have stubbornly refused to admit it grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Of course he is with the way he jumped from Hudda, Maria, and then to Bev.
Hope Beverly has her mind screwed on right tomorrow at the rendezvous date. But after that little show they put on at the arena games, the girl is already falling mumu-ishly for the guy. MTCHEWWWWWWWWW!!!

I just realized Angelo went from Hudda, Maria, to Bev and no one called him names. Bev crushed on LK4, flirted heavily with Bimp, and has now finally settled on Angelo and people are throwing insults at her as if she kissed any of the other two. Na wa for AFRICA ooo! People and double standards!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
fork adict:

I have always asked myself the kind of musicians that feature her in their videos. I have come across my fair share of repulsive people but I'm not sure i have met anyone as repulsive as Bev. Just ask yourself this, if she can be this bold spitting all sorts of trash without the slightest hint of remorse, all the cameras and the fact that the whole continent is watching her regardless, then you can imagine how messed up her life is outside the Big Bro house. I will be so surprised if she doesnt fork angelo before the show ends.

Haaa Mogbe! Letting angelo fork you on continental tv? Angelo wey be like crack addict?

Mr Tarzan is already going to get some. I've accepted that bitter truth.
It's only a question of time.
That girl cheap well well.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade: The Naija-Ghana boyish banter is getting quite cute grin

This is love but both sides have stubbornly refused to admit it grin
Who Knows, in the next life there will be swapping of citizenship.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Of course he is with the way he jumped from Hudda, Maria, and then to Bev.
Hope Beverly has her mind screwed on right tomorrow at the rendezvous date. But after that little show they put on at the arena games, the girl is already falling mumu-ishly for the guy. MTCHEWWWWWWWWW!!!

I just realized Angelo went from Hudda, Maria, to Bev and no one called him names. Bev crushed on LK4, flirted heavily with Bimp, and has now finally settled on Angelo and people are throwing insults at her as if she kissed any of the other two. Na wa for AFRICA ooo! People and double standards!
..My dear I dunno what is in beverly dat peeps cant get over? That's how u know a star.... No 1 is criticizing angelo but they wan kill the girl...aside dat 1 sef, did u see d way africa attacked her after kissing angelo? Honestly I felt maybe she had sex, but feza and oneal kiss, hakeem and cleo did same but no1 attacks dem...

Like d saying goes,"When people start talking against u, it means ur growing...d girl is shining!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
did selly inhale laughing gas?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
Please biggie can u kindly reduce the volume of annabel's transmitter.
She is so loud that my ear is beginning to hurt... Pls biggie, this favour would never be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Some well-known MONIKERS missing n New MONIKERS r on!!! MOD, how many years u jail all of dem!!!!!! GARRI WARLORD, I SEE U! DOUBLE TUALE FOR U!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade:

...Fingers crossed o, I hope she doesn't pull a selly on us..I will hateeeee *in bassey's voice*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
click2cbn: Some well-known MONIKERS missing n New MONIKERS r on!!! MOD, how many years u jail all of dem!!!!!! GARRI WARLORD, I SEE U! DOUBLE TUALE FOR U!!!!!

lol good question.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
click2cbn: Some well-known MONIKERS missing n New MONIKERS r on!!! MOD, how many years u jail all of dem!!!!!! GARRI WARLORD, I SEE U! DOUBLE TUALE FOR U!!!!!
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade:

cry cry sadly I agree with you.
Beverly sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
I mean, for her to even look at something like THAT, and describe it as "Husband Material", then my brothers and sisters... Just forgerrabourrit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
I'm just imagining beverly drunk and angelo drunk and both of em on d same bed...hehehehe...I will volunteer to pack d stones nigerians would use to throw @ her murtala muhammed airport!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
O boy... Looking at the names of the people viewing this thread, e be like say my broda Kslib don chop small ban grin

"Will be right back" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade:

IK even has a regular radio show in a Nigerian station o!

I swear, I'd die of exhaustion if I tried to be him for one day.
This level of hustling na overkill!
M sure d pay is good.... Buh he s good at what he does... He loves his job....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA: Just saw a recent pic of Toni tones with Ben Bruce & host Ik. This picture was taken today or yesterday i think.
Does this Ik guy fly back and forth every week? I would like to think otherwise.

Yes he does, but not all the time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
miss sparkle: I'm just imagining beverly drunk and angelo drunk and both of em on d same bed...hehehehe...I will volunteer to pack d stones nigerians would use to throw @ her murtala muhammed airport!
loool... Bev s mum here wont hesistate to flog her child... Buh will her biological mum do dat?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lol,the handle Garri warlord is back! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
ladunsky: loool... Bev s mum here wont hesistate to flog her child... Buh will her biological mum do dat?
...Believe me if that girl don't come home with d 300.000 dollars, that's enuf reason 4 d mother to kill her...her mum is really fat (and cute) I can just imagine her sitting on her head..epic!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:
did selly inhale laughing gas?
hahahahahahaha......very funny
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
miss sparkle: I'm just imagining beverly drunk and angelo drunk and both of em on d same bed...hehehehe...I will volunteer to pack d stones nigerians would use to throw @ her murtala muhammed airport!
HABA Y? WHR U GO KIP DT MOTHERS LOVE NW
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mukina2!! Good job..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade: O boy... Looking at the names of the people viewing this thread, e be like say my broda Kslib don chop small ban grin

"Will be right back" grin
Testing quote 1...2, *phew* ok fine it is working.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2013

LMAO, I just had to log on to laff. Funniest post I've read on this thread. Pls I for like help u carry the bag of stones... grin grin
Cos what will pain me is after all the insults wey my peeps don use to stone Selly, our Bev will come and upstage her.
We might as well accept the fact....if Bev, and Angelo jam for the same house...their bed will turn to Sodom and Gomorrah. No b last saturday, dem dance and grind, n french kiss. Today na so so kiss for broad daylight with no alcohol influence. Bev don talk say Angelo nah husband material already...so otio.....I will not be surprised at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
nothing will happen! Bev will everly get herself whenever Angelo tries to log-in

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
StateOfMind: Angelo looks very okay when his dreads are well packed behind his head. It makes him look more 'human', decent and younger.
I thought i was the only one who noticed that. he looks so cute when the dreads are packed behind his head.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
abbeynoni: I thought i was the only one who noticed that. he looks so cute when the dreads are packed behind his head.

You be gay? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
Natsha and nando...that would b d best hook up ever!! EPIC grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

You be gay? undecided

Lmao..can't a dude admire a fellow dude.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
From Giiyaz to Jasonverbz from Jasonverbz to god_of_music..from god_of_music to................. Abeg think before you quote!

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.