Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,410 members, 7,843,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2178869 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Beniye: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Vote Melvin
Vote Melvin
Vote Melvin
Vote Melvin
Vote Melvin
Vote Melvin
Vote Melvin
Vote Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
Like i said, her skin is confused. Fair and dark complexion are fighting over a spot on her face. It's either she was dark and bleached her skin or she was light and dyed her skin. Btw, what Ghanian ethnic group is she from. Apart from the Ashantis who sometimes gets called Ewe, i don't know any other Ghanian ethnic group.
Selly and Elikem are from the Volta region, the same region as Jerry Rawlings, everyone knows Rawlings is FAIR.
Aside from Ashanti's we have Ga's, Ewe's, Fante's, Nzema's, AKuapems, Hausa/Fulani's, Dagomba's etc.

PS: I thought you guys said "Naija no dey carry last?" So now you know Ghana lead and you follow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

And to add to this. No one is attacking Selly for being dark, we're laughing at how her bleaching cream is fading terribly. So dissing Bev's complexion is totally irrelevant. Some people are so desperate to prove a point but end up looking dumb as f*ck. Bev's dark color is ugly? That's great. Continue indirectly encouraging Selly to continue bleaching her skin. Fools.

Selly is naturally light skinned, if she's bleaching on top of that, me don't know ooo. But why worry about her? Worry about the 77% of your population who are bleaching to the bone.

I mentioned Bev's skin because the guy used those pictures to refer to how Selly's skin would turn out. I only said Bev already looks like that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Jerry Rawlings is a half-caste...like duh!! undecided

Selly is naturally fair? Maybe she smeared hot charcoal on her face then.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
ShutUp!!!! And vote Melvin!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
I love GH:

The average Nigerian's colour is just like Bev's, and darker than the average Ghanaian. You guys are only hiding your own Bev colour under bleaching cream. Why are 77% of Nigerians bleaching? Because they dislike their Bev skin clolur grin grin grin
ITS OBVIOS NW;
ELIKEM IS FAIRER THN MELVIN ABI
SELLY'S BLUE BLACK COLOR IS FAIRER THN BEVERLY ABI.....SMH

but biggie y nah? please supply selly her stash of bleachn creams o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tiyazman: ShutUp!!!! And vote Melvin!!
Shut up and update us!!!!

btw...selly dey cry ooo..eh eh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Selly is crying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
I can't believe nando is blaming selly for events that are already past tense...after him don chop her kpomo...he neva liked her jare...but selly self shud calm down

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Why is Nando yelling at Selly o?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
This Nando seems like the kind of person that can kill. The guy fit dey Al Quaeda like that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
I love GH:

I mentioned Bev's skin because the guy used those pictures to refer to how Selly's skin would turn out. I only said Bev already looks like that grin grin grin

I love GH:

The girl's colour worwor pass the word worwor sef tongue grin grin grin

Are you sure about? Your attempt to relate everything said about Selly to Beverly is an epic fail. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
ItsModella: Jerry Rawlings is a half-caste...like duh!! undecided

Selly is naturally fair? Maybe she smeared hot charcoal on her face then.
Are you a learner?? You never watch predator? Selly na im be the actor while nando be the enemy..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
SELLY'S GAME IS FVCKED UP...PROBLEMS HR AND THR, EVEN IF SHE SURVIVES SUNDAY, SHE WILL BE UP AGAIN.

I WANT NANDO OUT, I WANT ONEAL OUT TOO, EVEN BIMP
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando don vex oo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Someone call the fire service...selly's face is burning!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando says Selly is in love with him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Selly is crying.

Nando is making her cry...That guy is a bully...Dunno what he's whispering to Bimp though....Kept sayin he did he did...probably saying he did Selly....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Guess you haven't met the Igbos, Efik, and many other ethnic groups. I will not argue with you.
Note, i said the average Ghanaian is DARKER than Bev and even you know that. Nowhere did i mention anything about all Nigerians being fair.
Dude you have issues.

LMAO! I know igbos. Isn't Nollywood dominated by Igbos? Is Mr Ibu not an Igbo guy? Most Igbo's naturally look like him, and darker than the average Ghanaian. As for the Yorubas, I'll rather not go there, Because they are no different from SOUTH SUDANESE grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando is really pissed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
dmalam:

but biggie y nah? please supply selly her stash of bleachn creams o
Biggie will do that and give Beverly soap to take her bath.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by clefstone(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ooooops! Nando just told Bimp that Selly gave him STD
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
NANDO IS BEING HORRIBLE, RUDE AND CRUEL RIGHT NOW... WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Breaking news!!!
Nando is mad cos selly gave him chlamydiae infection. No wonder dude has been sick ... Too bad
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hope nobody missed the diamond house drama!!! Nando vs selly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
yooooo...Nando just said that Selly gave him an STD.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
in as much as selly might not be worth anything to ds id..io..t nando after chopping her kpomo, dude is a psycho. when juvenile delinquency is compounded by drug withdrawal syndromes n chronic psychosis, ds s what u get. I feel 4 selly right now.
ghanaians, gather ur strength n vote out ds fo.ol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by owee: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
clefstone: Ooooops! Nando just told Bimp that Selly gave him STD

hehehehehe....I didnt hear that one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Divaville(f): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
SAGirl: NANDO IS BEING HORRIBLE, RUDE AND CRUEL RIGHT NOW... WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?
selly gave him Clamydia LOOOOOOOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lemme say one fact....Bimp is on Nando's side...not Melvin. The only link of him with Mel (Bev) has been weakened. Now that hez HOH, lets see how he runs things. thank God Melvin didn't replace himsef wiv him.

Nando is a mental case oo. Dillish is on the right track on nominating him every Monday morning. Selly is gone already. I kinda pity how wasted she has bcom on d show...argue wiv sulu/natasha for ruby haus...come diamond...nando and odas tongue-lash d living daylight out of her. smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na selly cause am. Why is she bringing up old issue and faking 'hurt n emotions? I wished I heard what nando was telling bimp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
eish...this one na unlimited drama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.