Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181379 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mukina2 don't ban me again...i won't do it again!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
Abegi bassey over-acts his drunkeness!!!! The guy know wetin he dey do!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
ThankGod say my own no long oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
I hope the housemates get drunk and play another game of truth or dare!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Selly is putting on bev's cardigan and I see them close to each other talking...I hope they both have kissed and made up for real now..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tiyazman: ThankGod say my own no long oo!
GodOfMusic, how many years dem jail u?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
StateOfMind: Selly is putting on bev's cardigan and I see them close to each other talking...I hope they both have kissed and made up for real now..

Once Selly is evicted on Sunday, Beverly will start d talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by soloqy: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Of course he is with the way he jumped from Hudda, Maria, and then to Bev.
Hope Beverly has her mind screwed on right tomorrow at the rendezvous date. But after that little show they put on at the arena games, the girl is already falling mumu-ishly for the guy. MTCHEWWWWWWWWW!!!

I just realized Angelo went from Hudda, Maria, to Bev and no one called him names. Bev crushed on LK4, flirted heavily with Bimp, and has now finally settled on Angelo and people are throwing insults at her as if she kissed any of the other two. Na wa for AFRICA ooo! People and double standards!

Ash'awo jam asha'wo , lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
click2cbn: GodOfMusic, how many years dem jail u?
six days
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Seun and Mukina2 Tuale for you guys. I guess this wil teach all those loose tongues a lesson. Watch ur tongues guys or Ure banned for good. Otumfor Wats ur new ID? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
VIEWS FROM.....
#Dreadlocks show up on screen and
Annabel screams "that looks like a
guy I know" ..yer he's busy knowing
Cleo.
#As HMs discuss the videos, Natasha
looks startled like "how did the
people enter the terevision"?
#Ciara and Nicki Minaj come up and
Beverly tells HMs about Nicki's
makeup. They are distant cousins.
#1st Channel O feature is 'chad da
don' - a duo with 1 as white as Selly
and the other as black as Selly.
#People, please stop mocking Selly.
Her face doesn't look burnt when
viewed from a distance.
#Cleo: "I prophesy today that u shall
not fail" ...she must be high on
Prophet Oneal's savannah.
#Angelo digs his nose and puts his
fingers in the water. The jacuzzi
gradually turns green.
#No wonder Selly refused Sulu in her
gate. His key is barely the size of
Bassey's chalk.
#Special s/o to Sulu's lemon green all
weather panties, Keitta must be
threatened! LOL!
#Angelo smacks Cleo's butt 3 times
and Hakeem take 3 tablets of anti-
hypertensive pills.
#What do u guys call wat oneal
is doing? Gossip or Gist?
#Biggie, please help us ask
Prophet Oneal what Selly's
complexion will be tomorrow.
#Prophet Oneal "if Botswana doesn't
respect me after this, I quit" ..relax,
a prophet is not respected at home
#Pastor Oneal repeatedly: "I knew
from the very start.." ...we hereby
rename u Prophet Oneal.
#Pastor Oneal: "no one's spent as
much time as me in the diary
room" ..perhaps u should cut down
the sermon
#Sister Feza sits by Pastor Oneal and
smokes a cigarette in attempt to
burn the demons from Diamonds.
#I used to think Bassey was fair. Why give Natasha only one bed? ANS;
Cos he'z encouraging her to slim
down
#Awkward moment after
BBATheChase when u try to buy a
bedsheet in Malawi, then spot the
BBA logo.
#Angelo: "Natasha took beddings and
sheets and everything" ...SMH
market woman.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Heard Angelo is trying some funny stuff with Cleo. So from Hudda, Maria, Bev, to Cleo. The hypocritical females watching better dash Angelo his own share of insults.
Cause if Angelo were a female...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
See as Bimp dey watch T.V Like say him neva watch T.V before! Lmao!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tiyazman: six days
Wow, I was jailed 2(two) months.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA: Heard Angelo is trying some funny stuff with Cleo. So from Hudda, Maria, Bev, to Cleo. The hypocritical females watching better dash Angelo his own share of insults.
Cause if Angelo were a female...
Angelo said it on stage to Africa...that he wouldn't be faithful to one woman....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Do you mean GH Kwame or GH Swagg??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tiyazman: Angelo said it on stage to Africa...that he wouldn't be faithful to one woman....

Yeah i know that. Doesn't mean he can't chop insults for leading people on.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
Tiyazman: Do you mean GH Kwame or GH Swagg??
GH Kwame = GH Patriot
GH Swagg = GH Swagg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Yeah i know that. Doesn't mean he can't chop insults for leading people on.

The only person who has claimed to have been led on by Angelo is Annabel.
Between him and Huddah, they were just flirting.
Maria didn't want him.
Him and Beverly na mutual hunger.

Angelo can't lead a woman on. He's not on demand.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
didn't know natasha can be so chilled like ice. watches tv like mumu.
selly will soon turn darker than bev. what kinda of wicked bleach was she using?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade:

The only person who has claimed to have been led on by Angelo is Annabel.
Between him and Huddah, they were just flirting.
Maria didn't want him.
Him and Beverly na mutual hunger.

Angelo can't lead a woman on. He's not on demand.
LMAO!!!!
All my own be say make he no use beverly proove point ooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
TALE OF TWO BANNING
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
lighternote: didn't know natasha can be so chilled like ice. watches tv like mumu.
selly will soon turn darker than bev. what kinda of wicked bleach was she using?
hahahahahaha!! her face is like 4 shades darker than the rest of her body, her bleaching no get part 2 at all. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sharingan: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Na mehn selly face is d bomb thot she was white
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by DILLISH: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
TNK U NIGERIANS FR D VOTE

I LOVE U SHOLAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
I swear, if care isn't taken, Selly will be looking like this by Sunday...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
DILLISH: TNK U NIGERIANS FR D VOTE

I LOVE U SHOLAY!!!
LMAOOOO!!! una no go kill me grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAOOOO!!! una no go kill me grin grin
Guess who that is....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
...Then again, with that hair, she might even end up looking like this...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
GH Kwame = GH Patriot
GH Swagg = GH Swagg
Owk...now i know!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahaha!! her face is like 4 shades darker than the rest of her body, her bleaching no get part 2 at all. grin grin
but see, y can't one of them bring it to her notice be ur brother's keeper, u know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
spade: I swear, if care isn't taken, Selly will be looking like this by Sunday...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is really funny, but bro, Selly no go turn like this in a million years oooo. Bev on the other hand looks like this cheesy

The girl's colour worwor pass the word worwor sef tongue grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.