Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,509 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183643 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
So Feza rejected Elikem for This? Its just like Selly rejecting Sulu for That, why are ladies like that?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
easyflex: This oneal is a bully , his RR is just about asking questions, he just asked d 21st question now.
Dude is feeling like a don. He be like , Feza, what do u want with oneal ?
Feza, seeing that u 'v told me that u love me and I didn't say I luv u back ,is that a problem for u ?
Dis dude is so annoying !!
Point of correction,he was on his 31st as at 4:00pm...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abikyshow: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
tell this useless oneal to leave my screen . I suspect this guy has mental probl
em.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT: Bassey was sayn he'll come to naija
in dec,Dillish jumped in and said she's
coming to naija immediately after the
show.

Dat Dillish get plans. I don't blame her. I mean if I was in the BB house *yeah right*. Ofcourse I would wanna make friends with all the movers and shakers there. Melvin has connections with Millionaire Uti, ofcourse he'll meet Oshio baba after the show....who doesn't want to tap that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT: So Feza rejected Elikem for This? Its just like Selly rejecting Sulu for That, why are ladies like that?
People should leave Sulu. He has a girlfriend and a 9month old baby. If Selly went for him then people would be accusing her of being a homewrecker. Besides you cannot force yourself who you are attracted too. It's not a lady thing. Men can can do the same. Anyways i saw this comment about Sulu and i agree 100%:

Danny Lanzy · Top Commenter · Holy savious college
I've known it from day one that this SULU is a very big liar and he is a manipulative person and does everything for the camera. He has a lot of fun in making other people look bad. Now he has stylishly destroy Selly's personality. I feel so bad for the girl. I wish her the best. She told Sulu at the rendezvous room that she doesn't love him and Sulu should look for another girl in the house. Sulu came out and told his fellow House mates something else. I hope I am not the only one seeing through this Sulu guy.

Whether Sulu or Nando there is still trouble. I just wished she had focused more on the game instead of these baffoons.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
They all want to visit nigeria. Pls Dilish wen coming, bring maria along.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

On a more serious note...I feel so terrible for Selly.
She tried to keep a straight face, while Nando stood up there during the Natasha show, and rubbished her.
He made her look sooooo cheap....no woman deserves that. And she didn't, or couldn't even defend herself imho.
Natasha get plenty gist for Sulu this night...cos it's so obvious dat a lot more went down than the 'just kissing' Selly told them.

Definitely,I really for her too bt one thing I'm still battling with is if they really did it,Nando hasn't really helped matter,he told Bimp,he f*cked her,later,he told them during truth or dare he almost and yesterday again,he said he actually did,having watched the video myself,I don't think they actually did...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
In oneals words "I'm a complex man,even i do not understand myself sometimes"
Lmao!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

Dat Dillish get plans. I don't blame her. I mean if I was in the BB house *yeah right*. Ofcourse I would wanna make friends with all the movers and shakers there. Melvin has connections with Millionaire Uti, ofcourse he'll meet Oshio baba after the show....who doesn't want to tap that
No one can blame them if they want to break into Nollywood.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

She has already met Osho Baba when she contested for Miss University Africa in Edo state.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
.The author of this article is simply
acting on news heard from other
people. He should buy a dstv decoder,
watch and listen to what actually
transpires in the house. These are the
questions left to be answered: 1. How
will someone who claim to have slept
with selly tend back to deny to Dillish
and in the truth and dare game. 2. If it
is true that he smashed selly as he was
claiming to Bimp then when he was
using his tongue did he not smell any
stringent enough to put him off but
rather kept on telling selly he want to
have sex with her everyday? 3.Pokello
asked Nando himself several times
whether he got laid by selly and he
denied it. So what is the farce about
being infected. These housemates are
using all fair and foul means to tarnish
strong housemates to get them out of
the competition. The whole thing is a
mudslinging act going on. Even if
assuming its true he had sex with her,
why was he wanting to go again
continuously for one week. My brothers
when you contract STD as a guy it
shows on your manhood in less than 3
days. So what is this brat Nando talking
about. People open your eyes and
watch the screens as it happens live on
your set not what some propagandists
on Big Brother website puts out there
to cast a bad image on Ghanaian
contestants.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child:
Definitely,I really for her too bt one thing I'm still battling with is if they really did it,Nando hasn't really helped matter,he told Bimp,he f*cked her,later,he told them during truth or dare he almost and yesterday again,he said he actually did,having watched the video myself,I don't think they actually did...

Me I've watched all the parts also...N I cnt tell also truly(Pls as an Iyawo, I'm obviously not a novice tongue ). I've also watched a the other BBA actions, and der's was so clear. I guess like it's being said...Nando n Selly sex scene will always be known as the most controversial sex scene in BBA history.
My own be say...she messed up in dat I've heard from her mouth that the guy back home is her Fiance...so she shouldn't have even gone under the blanket with Nando, who told her and Africa point blank dat he just wants to feck.
For those hating on Dillish being fake, prim, n proper...they shud just leave her o, maybe her shouting 'I have a BF' constantly is her way of helping her remain sane and focused. Imagine if she messes up, then she'll lose the guy, who has promised to marry her soon. I see the guy sending her into the house as a test....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

You dey read too much meaning in her statement ...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
the word boring should be substituted with o'neal...even feza is now bored of him:: *spits*.. I pity feza off BBA house... Feza even said he's too boring...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
JESUS, Selly's mum just said Nando is a demon, I am listening to her live.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
She has already met Osho Baba when she contested for Miss University Africa in Edo state.

N he gave her $1000. Make she no go collect another one? smiley
It won't harm to be eternally hooked to where thingz are happening. Truth be told, Naija is FUN, off da hook...dats why everyone wants to go to Naija after.

*Thank God Oneza session is over. N it ended on a very one kind sour note. So boring...no kiss, no nothing. Feza couldn't wait to get out....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
My tv just woke up from sleep mode only for me to see oneal and feza no longer in RR room..
Guys,what happened btw them?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lighternote: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
uhmmmmmmm. oneza boring lifeless session over. make I see something else. abeg, make I warn biggie, it's better to show me the hms just sleeping than that rubbish. rendezvous session na by force
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Point of correction,he was on his 31st as at 4:00pm...
LMBO, dude u just cracked me up!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

You dey read too much meaning in her statement ...

Actually I'm not....a lot of things I say is based on facts...and where I get it wrong, I always apologise and correct myself.
Dillish on so many numerous accasions has bragged to everyone who cared to listen how fun Nigeria is. That we know how to party, have fun, and enjoy life. So.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
Agbgift:

She better go for how do I look, so dat she will be taught how to dress well, cos if fashion police get hold of her, she will nt recover from joan rivers tongue lashing.
or what not to wear.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT: JESUS, Selly's mum just said Nando is a demon, I am listening to her live.

Na so thing serious reach for Ghana? shocked
Eiyah, I beg summarise the live telecast when you finish...thank you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

Me I've watched all the parts also...N I cnt tell also truly(Pls as an Iyawo, I'm obviously not a novice tongue ). I've also watched a the other BBA actions, and der's was so clear. I guess like it's being said...Nando n Selly sex scene will always be known as the most controversial sex scene in BBA history.
My own be say...she messed up in dat I've heard from her mouth that the guy back home is her Fiance...so she shouldn't have even gone under the blanket with Nando, who told her and Africa point blank dat he just wants to feck.
For those hating on Dillish being fake, prim, n proper...they shud just leave her o, maybe her shouting 'I have a BF' constantly is her way of helping her remain sane and focused. Imagine if she messes up, then she'll lose the guy, who has promised to marry her soon. I see the guy sending her into the house as a test....

What if she loses the guy...is he the only guy around..me I think iit does not matter if one has a guy or not...what u want is wat u should be concern abt...the guy can still dump her even if she is faithful

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
That ackward moment in the rendezvous room when
Melvin: Babe, i love you "
Selly: **blushing** I love you too baby.. I couldnt wait for this day to come...
Melvin: huh? I was referring to beverly who was peeping through the door..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

What if she loses the guy...is he the only guy around..me I think iit does not matter if one has a guy or not...what u want is wat u should be concern abt...the guy can still dump her even if she is faithful
Honestly it serves the guy right. What goes around comes around. I hope he has learnt his lesson.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

Atleast she'll leave with her head held high....n believe me after this show, she'll not lack for options wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

Na so thing serious reach for Ghana? shocked
Eiyah, I beg summarise the live telecast when you finish...thank you!
It is hot on the entertainment section of the media, inshort her Mum called in and said she believes Nando has a spiritual motive to torment Selly and that she will be writing officially to Biggie to rain in on Nando because the guy wants to break Selly's r/ship. She still maintains Selly did not do anything with Nando.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
wild child:
haha,but nando said he got an STD 4rm selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
It is hot on the entertainment section of the media, inshort her Mum called in and said she believes Nando has a spiritual motive to torment Selly and that she will be writing officially to Biggie to rain in on Nando because the guy wants to break Selly's r/ship. She still maintains Selly did not do anything with Nando.

Is it only me or...this Fiance->Selly<-Nando thing reminds me of the Bible story when the prophet told David that since he slept with Batsheba in secret, dat his sons would sleep with his wives in public.
I heard this her Fiance left his wife and children for Selly, if that is true...then I guess it's a case of reaping what u sow. He leaves wife, even if it was b4 he met Selly, and here Selly is having something to do with another man with the whole world watching. So sad! sad
I feel for Selly's mum...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

Actually I'm not....a lot of things I say is based on facts...and where I get it wrong, I always apologise and correct myself.
Dillish on so many numerous accasions has bragged to everyone who cared to listen how fun Nigeria is. That we know how to party, have fun, and enjoy life. So.....
So its now a bad thing for dillish to be remember all the sweet memories she had in naija.. Abeg no be everything be strategy....
This is one of the disadvantages of being a Nigerian in BBA cos most people(you inclusive) feel everybody comes close to you cos of votes or strategy..
Sulu say maria like melvin cos of the Nigerian factor....
The trinity league of bitter women(annabel,selly and natasha) say angelo wan use bev get naija vote.. What if na only sex he want or whatever besides votes..
Now you say dillish wan use melvin hit gold for naija.. Na wa ooh..
Dillish dey even romance bassey,bimp pass melvin so how is she using him...
Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
I wish big brother crew will publish a public statement just to cool things out. But they are fools. They enjoy the controversies involved. If they are not careful countries will start banning their citizen's from participating.

GH PATRIOT:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
I'm a woman and I feel hurt for Selly, so I can imagine the anguish her mother is going through (her only daughter for that matter). But for the love of God, she should not make things worse than they already are. Spiritual attack Seriously? Nando is evil, perveted and demented alright, calling him demonic is out of this world ridiculous. Sunday night can't come fast enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.