Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184708 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
Selly says she wants to talk to Nando cuz she thinks Nando thinks she's confused with guys.
If nando wasn't interested in her,y would he ask Melvin who he prefers btw her(selly) and maria.mumu thinks she's hot.
Annabel telling her not to but selly wants to.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
fork adict:

Good. So why the fork didn't you restrict your answer to selly & elikems tribes? You had to let the whole world know you were ewedu? Like that was relevant? Like that had anything to do with me in particular?

Was I talking 2 u...Bleep u n ur silly quotes...wat is ur tribe, silly boi...nansis

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Now thyre kissing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Selly is blinded by love...shez a fool.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
eww i spoke too fast they are sucking face
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM: Natasha, Annabel, and Selly are talking in d garden. They are convinced that Angelo is just playing Bev to get Nigeria's vote.
Annabel started saying something like "she know Angelo can't.."Then she cut herself, and said they should not even go there.

Annabel is saying the other guys have formed an alliance that she can't be found a part of.

Natasha is saying that gossiping is not good, dat no1 likes gossip even outside the house. Cos gossips cause fights, bitterness, blah blah
*Please what are they 3 of them doing*

Biggie should stop d rendevois session o, is one hour not up?
They just flashed Angelo resting against the couch, and Bev between his legs, n camera took it off again(VIP tinz). Bev dey mess up o.
Everyother rendevois session dat has been held, a channel has been dedicated to it for the duration, what is making Bev's own diff?
which kind gist be this?? What do you mean by she's messing up? Please stop spreading false information, you r not watching anything and ur cooking up tales in your mind and mis informing d general public! Aint u aware that most people watch their own bba from naira land? B4 u know fake news will start flying..please write according to what ur seeing and I know u want beverly to mess up so chill,if she does u will still see! Nothing is hidden,but 4 now..stop spreading tales!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev.....pls don't kiss angelo again.....she looks Hot,smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
And Bengelo just kissed.
Pls keep praying ppl.Beverly should come back to her senses.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
fashrola: big brother is playing politics nah...ANGELO is from SA, and the show is entirely owned and hosted at SA, so they r trying to protect the image of Angelo cos Bev would definately not respect herself, and dis might make angelo vulnerable for eviction anytime hes up...we know all dis

what are you talking about
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Love nwantiti grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Kiss lasted for a while though. Angelo actually got tired of it. LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Getting rily mad now. Biggie na fool! He keeps just showing us flashes when Bev n Angelo r not touching. When they get close again, Biggie removes the camera.

Bev's lipstick don finish pata pata.

Back on...
Angelo tells Bev she has nice lips, Bev said her lips are Angelina Jolie lips....lol

Thinz dey start small small

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
fork adict:

Good. So why the fork didn't you restrict your answer to selly & elikems tribes? You had to let the whole world know you were ewedu? Like that was relevant? Like that had anything to do with me in particular?

Was I talking 2 u? F.uck u n ur silly quotes...wats ur tribe..silly boi...nansis
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaydee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mahn! Something wants to happen oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beverly I aff do ooo, my b.p medicine is finished ooooo..!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kaydee(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mahn! Something want to happen oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev.....please what's wiv U̶̲̥̅̊ and kiss na?. I wish it will just end up with kissing alone....(Seriously scared Bev dnt fall my hand)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:

The 3 new alliance(natasha,annaboobs and selly) are all gossiping bout Angelo and Beverly.
Natasha-"Angelo is using her 4 votes.I hope beverly becomes wise and knows what she's doing.
Selly-"don't say anything to her just let her be".
Annabel concurs.

Selly is as stupid n foolish as looking for someone to fall victim like her...
If BeV like, make she fuc.k Angelo, I won"t be against her n if she doesnt, its more respect 4 her cus I expected her to misbehave... but selly. wey be player wey don get played already ...

make una no vex ooo... na her bed belle dey purge me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: Angelo is so mature. Uses his brain very well and acts intelligently

I give that to him and further still, he knows Bev is so into him and despite the raging hormones he's still playing the whole thing slow. No rush. If to say na Nando, he would have made serious attempts to fork her in the RR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by jumongpan(f): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
alexumeho: Bev.....please what's wiv U̶̲̥̅̊ and kiss na?. I wish it will just end up with kissing alone....(Seriously scared Bev dnt fall my hand)
am scared too...covering my eyes,using my ears to watch...bev wants to be laid like seriously,bev don't fall my hands oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 2:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
fork adict:

I give that to him and further still, he knows Bev is so into him and despite the raging hormones he's still playing the whole thing slow. No rush. If to say na Nando, he would have made serious attempts to fork her in the RR

MY POINT EXACTLYYYYYY!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yall let me know wen d RR session is over.can't watch again.
I no want high B.P.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
gathering of three unwanted witches dey beef bev o.
But sha make bev nor go bleep up o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Angelo Go nauuu BIKO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie thank you for ending the rendezvous! !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:
Yall let me know wen d RR session is over.can't watch again.
I no want high B.P.
hahaha....kikikihehehe***laf hv keed me***
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Omo see kiss ooooooh!!!! They passionately kissing when beverly said angelo we have to stop this before we loose it!!!!
The rendezvous room is now over but biggy never open door!!!
Both of them still dey kisss ooooh!!!!! Jissooooos,dis guys don kiss like +million times..
The door is now open and they've gone out!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IloveGH: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
THE AMAKA:
Like i said, Ibu is nowhere near average, take it or leave it.
So where is your theory that Ghanaians are naturally fairer than Nigerians if you just agreed that the fair ones amongst your actors are mixed? Lmao
Dude you're really frustrated

LOL @ bolded

This THE AMAKA girl is something else. Where in my post did I say the bolded? Girl you have a big problem with comprehension/processing information, making my exchange with you a very difficult one.

BTW, I have finally decided to agree with you on Ibu not being the average Nigerian, only because he's not bleached like the average Nigerian. But the average Nigerian "naturally" has what Ibu has shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
putting Angelo & Bev in thesame house is very risky..i cant even imagine what will happen
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: which kind gist be this?? What do you mean by she's messing up? Please stop spreading false information, you r not watching anything and ur cooking up tales in your mind and mis informing d general public! Aint u aware that most people watch their own bba from naira land? B4 u know fake news will start flying..please write according to what ur seeing and I know u want beverly to mess up so chill,if she does u will still see! Nothing is hidden,but 4 now..stop spreading tales!

undecided has ure eyez seen d pics now, abi ure blind? I dnt give a eff who or what u are to Bev, I say what I see, I'm not blinded by whatever blinds you.
Quote me all u want, but my trouble making dayz and foolishiness passed with age and maturity, A phase u seem to still stuck in....rubbish. U think always using style to insult people wen they mention Bev makes u cool? Is it ontop my head you want to seek attention? Tufia...I'm sure u feel like a fool now...with the way Bev is kissing Angelo. I'm I the only person watching RR and commenting on Bev's behaviour? If Biggie had not ended the session, u think Bev wouldn't have a pulled a Selly? Mtshewww.
I'm a full blooded proudly Naija woman. I love Bev, but hate that she has a very loose mouth, but I guess that's who she is. So stop tryna be like ure the only Bev defender on earth.I know u from anywhere that you feel u can come out from anywhere and talk to me with ure zippidy zap mouth?
Pls waka pass and hug transformer if ure pained! Nairaland, n esp dis thread wasn't created for u, get over ureself already. I read everything, I respond to the ones I want, and the annoying ones I skip. It's a virtue..learn it!N if u think I will waste precious fingertime bickering with you over this, u have another think coming....
Please try to hold ureself sometimes, ure a woman(maybe)...it's so irritating.
#Maturity# Not responding to childish tantrums....idiata

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
calmdude: gathering of three unwanted witches dey beef bev o.
But sha make bev nor go bleep up o
shewl be up fr eviction come mnday....ol of una wey want may beverly fix hr hair, time don come
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
LOOOL. This second kissing session would have resulted in sexx if they had more time. Beverrie is uber-horrney

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.