Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184026 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bimp deon get High blood pressure oooh!!! He say he no be melvin best firend if he no swap am!! He ask melvins say weda make he dey park im things against tomorrow and melvin say "YES"...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biggie thank you for ending it....chei Bev wan kiss like million times
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

Was I talking 2 u...Bleep u n ur silly quotes...wat is ur tribe, silly boi...nansis

I MEAN Zap U
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

I MEAN Zap U

Why r u confusing my language...I mean fork u

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

Was I talking 2 u...Bleep u n ur silly quotes...wat is ur tribe, silly boi...nansis

LMAO. Oh, what a child...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

undecided has ure eyez seen d pics now, abi ure blind? I dnt give a eff who or what u are to Bev, I say what I see, I'm not blinded by whatever blinds you.
Quote me all u want, but my trouble making dayz and foolishiness passed with age and maturity, A phase u seem to still be caught up in....rubbish. U think always using style to insult people wen they mention Bev makes u cool?
Pls waka pass and hug transformer if ure pained! Nairaland, n esp dis thread wasn't created for u, get over ureself already. N if u think I will waste precious fingertime bickering with you over this, u have another think coming....
#Maturity# Not responding to childish tantrums....idiata
.Take ur maturity and shove it right into your asss, if your matured as u claim, u won't even respond..I never insulted u btw, I only asked u to be truthful when u write..idiat..miss or mr or heterosexuall or whatever u are..GET A LIFE..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tuso:

I MEAN Zap U

Tuso:

Why r u confusing my language...I mean fork u

LMAO. Keep calm, bruh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by calmdude(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
thank God say d RR don end n dem no fork. Make bev or preferably angelo come dey go house b4 bev go turn to selly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Biko what's this Bimp and Beverrie thing I'm seeing? Should I be bothered?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali:

LMAO. Keep calm, bruh.

No I didn't mean to...was typing error wanted to correct bleep 2 fork along with his nansis name...why don't make it crack addict
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bev supporters calm down abeg everybody on this thread is entitled to his or her opinion. If u don't like it then ignore

Thanks
Omo I was scared o. Hmm thank God biggy's voice came thru. I don't trust bev from here to here not with dat miserable nando been her brother n adviser.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
mykali: Biko what's this Bimp and Beverrie thing I'm seeing? Should I be bothered?
Na today you know say beverly and bimp dey close abi wetin?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Expantiate pls

Melvin dey sing ron kenoly song.

mykali: Biko what's this Bimp and Beverrie thing I'm seeing? Should I be bothered?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
This one wey melvin tuck-in like pensionier so...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

Na today you know say beverly and bimp dey close abi wetin?

Shey it's brotherly love abi? Ok o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Is beverly possessed or what? She as she hold bimp head con begin kiss im ear.. Bimp con use style stop her... Haba...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
If this house get merged, then I foresee beverly messing up tellibry*in natashas voice* , I hope she proves us wrong! Highly disappointed !
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
sholay2011: mama natasha , annabel and selly gossiping about bev dat angelo is moving close to her cos of votes.

And Selly kinda said d real tin (se.x) neva happened btw her and nando to gossip partners.

Aproko incorporated. I knew that was the work Natasha was coming to do in DH.

And I bet Annabel wishes she was the one being used for votes instead. Ntor!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
lola.luv:

Aproko incorporated. I knew that was the work Natasha was coming to do in DH.

And I bet Annabel wishes she was the one being used for votes instead. Ntor!
Lwkmd!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
This one wey melvin tuck-in like pensionier so...

Lol...our very holy brother. He wants to show us also in his dress sense, that what he feels for Selly is strictly brotherly... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
what happened
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
IyawoTM:

Lol...our very holy brother. He wants to show us also in his dress sense, that what he feels for Selly is strictly brotherly... grin
*Dies* Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
Honestly, melvin has avery poor dress sense. Av been avoiding saying this but his dress sense doesn't have that 9ja swag.
For someone that is in Uti's friend's circle, and with his level of exposure (mr Nig,gulder US etc)his dressing is so generic. That his aba jeans and shiny black belt is always a constant , others are variables.
Imagine him dressing like a pastor (blood red shirt) tucked into a jean so tey bev and bimp was asking if he was a pastor.
No bespoke shirts, no 9ja traditionals.
I am rooting for him till day 91 but he definitely can do better.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
@ i love gh can we concentrate on the show and leave the tangential issues aside.This back and forth is not on
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
easyflex: Honestly, melvin has avery poor dress sense. Av been avoiding saying this but his dress sense doesn't have that 9ja swag.
For someone that is in Uti's friend's circle, and with his level of exposure (mr Nig,gulder US etc)his dressing is so generic. That his aba jeans and shiny black belt is always a constant , others are variables.
Imagine him dressing like a pastor (blood red shirt) tucked into a jean so tey bev and bimp was asking if he was a pastor.
No bespoke shirts, no 9ja traditionals.
I am rooting for him till day 91 but he definitely can do better.
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
bassey na Nigerian Abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
ella.b:
bassey na Nigerian Abeg.
Y?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
chriskwaku: @ i love gh can we concentrate on the show and leave the tangential issues aside.This back and forth is not on
gosh..we r all without sin n cannot judge another bt dis one de3..she outdid herself..pls let us help her come home tomorrow..enuff is enuff..hope she learnt her lesson n hope praye tiatia will forgive her ..n her face is another topic...obviously she ran out of her bleaching cream...selly no
try at all..smh.BBA will turn out to de worst decision in her life. from one problem to another i feel for her ooo . may God keep her strong. I really hope she won't commit suicide when she sees all the comments etc. As for Nando and co. Their time will come. We all need to stop fighting over nonsense. Lets all enjoy the show now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Is beverly possessed or what? She as she hold bimp head con begin kiss im ear.. Bimp con use style stop her... Haba...

LOL. I thought you said....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
lol did bassey just say Beverly made him hard?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
miss sparkle: If this house get merged, then I foresee beverly messing up tellibry*in natashas voice* , I hope she proves us wrong! Highly disappointed !
nah she won't.....bimp was asking her if the did the coindom thing and she said never that it wld never happen on the show......so hopefully she go hold body well well till the show finish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
Has Melvin had his RR session yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.