Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183964 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Feza - Pokello, Cleo

She's threatened by Pokello, and also suspects Cleo is trying to snatch her man (The Owl).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2013
C'est moi:

nt yet
why na?? This Biggie is so confused!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2013
spade: Feza - Pokello, Cleo
whr u get dis 1 frm?
hw did i miss it?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2013
They have started!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 8:55am On Jul 15, 2013
C'est moi:

whr u get dis 1 frm?
na lie??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2013

She's threatened by Pokello, and also suspects Cleo is trying to snatch her man (The Owl).

(The owl) lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2013

Feza nor get shame. Nor be money chase she dey after again. Na man chase. Kia! Wat a pity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: Nominations already. Feza is the first nominates pokello reason competiton and Cleo reason she's trying to hit on my man.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2013

@spade, tnx 4 updates, keep em comin!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2013
C'est moi:

whr u get dis 1 frm?
hw did i miss it?

You go see am. I've got magic powers grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Tiyazman: na lie??
being glued to d tv since 8.30
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 8:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Na only feza dey RH?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2013
grin
Morning yall.
Nominations hvnt started o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA:

And you talked about me being rude and ill mannered just a few hours ago? What a wonderful example you just set up there.
You talk like a learner. Like you dont know nothing about @Miss sparkling's antecedents on here. very different scenario than yours where you were asked a simple question and you responded with 'shut the fork up'. com'mon.
Beside, you may go back & read the first 2 sentences in her post again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2013
Spade you are a BIG lier!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2013
ouch! sulu is disturbing my eardrums wit d way his mouth sounds while eating.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Peeps be like "mel is not entertaining". If I may ask is oneal,Bimp or Angelo entertaining?and when did gossiping become an act of entertainment.if u want to criticize melvin,tell us he's too emotional or too nice den I can agree with u,but when u say he isn't entertaining when we ve got some super bores in dat house.so na when Melvin start to dey blab,conspire nd gossip or backbite be entertainment or make he dey all over the place dey fool himself like sulu.na reality show if una won laugh una fit go teju babyface show.make una do make we hear word joor.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Tiyazman: Where is IyawoTm? Itsmodella(The speed network),Spade? Miss sparkles? Gh Patriot?? Where una dey? Update us on nomination plsssssssss!!! ...ehen..even THE AMAKA nwa America!(as she claims)
....Lol, I dey here oo...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Tiyazman: Spade you are a BIG lier!

Hwaaahahahahahahahaaaa! grin
But it's very plausible!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2013
geez prince: Peeps be like "mel is not entertaining". If I may ask is oneal,Bimp or Angelo entertaining?and when did gossiping become an act of entertainment.if u want to criticize melvin,tell us he's too emotional or too nice den I can agree with u,but when u say he isn't entertaining when we ve got some super bores in dat house.so na when Melvin start to dey blab,conspire nd gossip or backbite be entertainment or make he dey all over the place dey fool himself like sulu.na reality show if una won laugh una fit go teju babyface show.make una do make we hear word joor.
Meanwhile, Beverly is hated for being too entertaining.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2013
kgr28: BBA ANALYSTS.... ay you guys can analyse shame!!!

You never see anything!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:05am On Jul 15, 2013
fork adict:
You talk like a learner. Like you dont know nothing about @Miss sparkling's antecedents on here. very different scenario than yours where you were asked a simple question and you responded with 'shut the fork up'. com'mon.
Beside, you may go back & read the first 2 sentences in her post again.

K. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2013
Nominations haven't started yet? Na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2013
I woke up and rushed here thinking i missed something. Mtchewwww
I wonder what biggie and his goons are cooking up

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA is her name!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2013
Agbgift:

Feza nor get shame. Nor be money chase she dey after again. Na man chase. Kia! Wat a pity.

Feza is a 'slipperier' version of Selly, more 'agbero' than our own Beverley and as conniving as 'Sule, Cleo, Bimp and Nando' combined. She and Owl Neal do fit each other as they both think they are very smart but they are so foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:11am On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA: I woke up and rushed here thinking i missed something. Mtchewwww
I wonder what biggie and his goons are cooking up

This one has turn to another thing o!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Biggy na ode!!! He think say na only him get this show shey?
Why does he like doing things scatter scatter.. No be 8;30 be nomination choosen time?
Maybe na cos the housemates dey praise am say he's unpredictable na im him head dey big..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2013
hello guyz...
lemme start by apologizing on behalf of AAV for not bn able to meet up wit the initial 7 countries target. grin This was due to d fact dat we started our bombardment on ugochukwu and ethielbet very late, and u really can't blame us dat much...we wanted 2 ensure serena leonard was fully secured. Nonetheless, our joy is in d fact dat we've reduced dat "west africa r morrafuka" proponent 2 an insignificant mouse. kiss

Once again, kudos 2 all d AAV members. Keep d flag flying.

russello
FOR: AAV

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by OLU33: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2013

Pokello should slap those silly girls

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Meanwhile, Beverly is hated for being too entertaining.
Leave them make them dey mumu!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Kai,dis pokello ugly sha,just saw her now in her pajamas without make up and she looks like an old drowned duck.....hmmmn na wa o,d power of makeup....meanwhile sulu can't say a sentence now without mentioning Hoh,abi dem tell am say na for life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.