Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184129 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2013
aodis:

This one has turn to another thing o!

Middle of the night things here. Biggie should do quick so i can go back to sleep. What rubbish is he trying to do? I hope it involves punishing those conspirators nonetheless
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2013
geez prince: Peeps be like "mel is not entertaining". If I may ask is oneal,Bimp or Angelo entertaining?and when did gossiping become an act of entertainment.if u want to criticize melvin,tell us he's too emotional or too nice den I can agree with u,but when u say he isn't entertaining when we ve got some super bores in dat house.so na when Melvin start to dey blab,conspire nd gossip or backbite be entertainment or make he dey all over the place dey fool himself like sulu.na reality show if una won laugh una fit go teju babyface show.make una do make we hear word joor.
@geez prince, we ddnt sae other hm r entertainin. i said, for entertainment, ill vote bassey anydae, meanin all other hm do not entertain ME to the level that bassey is! I also said Bev is entertainin, yes she has her flaws like all of us, but she is entertainin. That means every1 else is not entertaining ME to the level these two r...Now tell me if u saying Melvin and the rest entertain ME. Whenever we comment, its our opinions, state urs, if Melvin is entertaining YOU, good for u and for him for securing YOUR vote for entertainin hm.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Mrs Melvin...calm down nd gud morning. grin Did you just say Bassey ain't winning shi.t? Lyk seriously? He is a contender whose strength we ve nt known yet and he seems more affable than Melvin.

Btw, Melvin's game may kinda work against him when other countries perceive/believe he is actually 'championing the WA cause'...and so what happens when he reaches finals alongside Bassey and Dillish? Don't be surprised if either Bassey/ Dillish sneak in to win. Remeber Dillish had 4 country votes (without her country vote wc cud av made it 5 like Melvin), and also, shez nt known as having any 'stance' per se in the house about all this 'region bullshit'.

But If Africa really wants to reward entertainment, it is Bassey! And if every housemate was like Melvin or Dillish, I wud rada watch paint dry than Bigbroda. Melvin is a cool guy wiv a gud heart, but dats nt enof to win the BB game yet.
dillish, ke?

Dillish got 4 votes from Ethiopia, bots(borrowed from angelo), roa(borrowed from Melvin) and nigeria, you know now...if dillish was up with angelo/melvin/oneil...you know now

Bassey has not been tested..don't be quick to call him strong cos when it comes down to it, Bassey will come after the likes of Angelo,Melvin, Dillish and Pokello...he has borrowed fans (like you)

EA prefer Melvin to Bassey...Zambia prefer Melvin, should I mention Ghana?

Bassey already lost WA by virtue of not sticking to regional alliances

Like a Sierra Leonian sais, a close friend is better than a diatant relative...let Bas come up againat Melvin, Angelo, Pokie, Nando and Anna, lemme see how his entertaining self will survive

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2013
Sulu is just a Lost foool!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2013
pinky lips: Kai,dis pokello ugly sha,just saw her now in her pajamas without make up and she looks like an old drowned duck.....hmmmn na wa o,d power of makeup....meanwhile sulu can't say a sentence now without mentioning Hoh,abi dem tell am say na for life?

Lol...honestly we no go hear word this week cos Sule is on such a high with this his HOH title. Expect more drama from this one...tripping big time!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2013
@safarigirl...your analysis is just not realistic and not coherent at all. Let's watch how the game goes. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2013
I wish biggie will jst say the following conspirators are up for eviction this week, oneal, feza, sulu, cleo,nando and bimp. And he will say, HOH there is no need for save and replace.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:23am On Jul 15, 2013
Why our reps too talk,melvin jst discussed what he did last weekend with bimp on why he kept himself up for nominations was for him to know what people outside think about him and now that he is safe,he already knows that he has a large percentage of people out there that wants him to stay....bimp just dey nod,na dis evening them go sabi wetin dat old man bimp go do....meanwhile sly bassey came in and was already crying foul that when a housemate is swapped by the Hoh and he dosent go,that d Hoh lives with guilt,am sure that's his own way of hinting bimp not to nominate or swap him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Meanwhile, Beverly is hated for being too entertaining.
nobody hates bev,we ve been criticizing her lately cos she's been gossiping (about selly,pokello etc) and because she got finger bleeped.so u think bev is entertaining cos she gossips.she lies a lot and y'all know so dats entertainment to u.we all love bev blv me but she runs her mouth too much.to me shed the main reason why west Africans re being targeted in d house.ve u all forgotten she once said mel can never swap herself,selly or bassey cos of d west africa ish,and she said this in d presence of d housemates.but guess who's taking all the shit ?melvin cos he's been doing d swaps.#bev dey winchi d poor boy sef# I don't roll like dat,I'm sorry.but She's got my 100% support regardless.dats if mel no dey ontop chopping board o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2013
pinky lips: Why our reps too talk,melvin jst discussed what he did last weekend with bimp on why he kept himself up for nominations was for him to know what people outside think about him and now that he is safe,he already knows that he has a large percentage of people out there that wants him to stay....bimp just dey nod,na dis evening them go sabi wetin dat old man bimp go do....meanwhile sly bassey came in and was already crying foul that when a housemate is swapped by the Hoh and he dosent go,that d Hoh lives with guilt,am sure that's his own way of hinting bimp not to nominate or swap him.

I don't think what Melvin did was wrong. Cool down.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Meanwhile, Beverly is hated for being too entertaining.
Hehehe!!!
Which of the BB's have you been watching? BB Jamaica?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: dillish, ke?

Dillish got 4 votes from Ethiopia, bots(borrowed from angelo), roa(borrowed from Melvin) and nigeria, you know now...if dillish was up with angelo/melvin/oneil...you know now

Bassey has not been tested..don't be quick to call him strong cos when it comes down to it, Bassey will come after the likes of Angelo,Melvin, Dillish and Pokello...he has borrowed fans (like you)

EA prefer Melvin to Bassey...Zambia prefer Melvin, should I mention Ghana?

Bassey already lost WA by virtue of not sticking to regional alliances

Like a Sierra Leonian sais, a close friend is better than a diatant relative...let Bas come up againat Melvin, Angelo, Pokie, Nando and Anna, lemme see how his entertaining self will survive

@safarigirl, I understand and respect your view, but what makes you think Angelo owns Botswana votes, what makes u think Melvin owns the ROA and WA votes? If all the housemates were up at the same time (which is not possible until the final) and these aforementioned hm won the majority of, you could reach that conclusion.As things stand now, that theory has not been proven. Having said that, as for Angelo, Botswana and SA votes only wont win him BBA even if he owns them.Same for Melvin, WA (dnt knw which contries' votes he Own) and ROA wont win him BBA either. Same as Melvin, if he was up against reps of the countries that voted for him now, u know what wud happen, Angelo too... coolAt this particular juncture u can start chopin ma head

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

I don't think what Melvin did was wrong. Cool down.

Wat if beverrlly said this? Would you have calld it kul or say she keeps running ha mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2013
Have they started??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2013
dommfa:

Wat if beverrlly said this? Would you have calld it kul or say she keeps running ha mouth.
Nice response. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Make una chill....NOMS never still start.

Meanwhile this Zambian agbero chick, I no understand....she reminds me of that old sugar mummy for Eddie Murphy's 'BOOMERANG' Miss Kitty abi wetin dat her name....hian!

The introduction of these HMs is just useless, how long are they supposed to stay? Cos they cnt stay till Mon, wen NOMs are supposed to take place.....
P.S...the Zim guy(JJ) fine sha o. As per his pic. Make una follow me see this Sophie girl wey IK talk say na d Dillish of Emerald
lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2013
So they have not started?? Ok, i give up! Biggy has just lost a big fan..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2013
@dommfa help me ask am o...why won'tanyone know competition,of such matters does bimp discuss wit melvin,rather he discusses such with nando n oneal....then someone will say its no prob for melvin to discuss such matters wit bimp.it won't hurt to keep his mouth shut n his plans close to his heart
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2013
sulu nominates pokello and angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2013
dommfa:

Nice one...you see the double standard.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
This nomination no dey start?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Sulu nominates pokello n Angello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:42am On Jul 15, 2013
Sulu NS - pokello heer attitude nt gud , angelo - carelessness
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2013
Speaking of Ik, am i the only one sick of his perverted ways? To me its very unprofessional and its just downright irritating. You would think the dog doesn't have a wife and children at home and would accord them some respect. But i guess his wife isn't complaining.
The Ugandan housemate is pretty but nowhere near a Dellish. I'm just surprised Ik even called a girl of her type pretty, knowing how he is.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:

@safarigirl, I understand and respect your view, but what makes you think Angelo owns Botswana votes, what makes u think Melvin owns the ROA and WA votes? If all the housemates were up at the same time (which is not possible until the final) and these aforementioned hm won the majority of, you could reach that conclusion.As things stand now, that theory has not been proven. Having said that, as for Angelo, Botswana and SA votes only wont win him BBA even if he owns them.Same for Melvin, WA (dnt knw which contries' votes he Own) and ROA wont win him BBA either. Same as Melvin, if he was up against reps of the countries that voted for him now, u know what wud happen, Angelo too... coolAt this particular juncture u can start chopin ma heard
my dear if you follow BBA from the get-go no be una beginners, Bots ALWAYS votes SA, ROA and Angola ALWAYS vote the naija rep, Ghana too, only Goldie didn't get the Naija vote..in the absence of EA countries, the likes of Kenya move to Naija, UG to SADC, tz is unpredictable

This game has a regular pattern, if you don't know it, just say

Nominations now on

Sulu nominates Poki amd Angelo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2013
Sulu - Pokello and Angelo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2013
Elikem nominates Sulu and Angelo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tiyazman(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2013
OMO SEE ME SEE BIGGY OO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2013
Elikem nominates sulu. He cn save himself angelo competition
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Its not wise for Melvin to be saying such a thing on nomination morning especially with HoH. I expected him to say he did what he did cos he couldn't handle the guilt. Now I won't be surprised if Bimp nominates or swaps him cos of this. Sebi na you wan test your popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Oneal nominates Pokello and Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Oneal nominates pokello and elikem jst as planned

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.