Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,579 members, 7,865,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184109 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2013
Elikem nominates sulu and angello
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
[b][/b]
spade:

I don't think what Melvin did was wrong. Cool down.

My brother, let us just hope that his belief in Africa still rooting for him won't get to his head sha. It does come across as too much talk and sometimes, these quiet ones (as we see Melvin to be, so far), can just surprise you like that when they think they are popular. I doubt it with Melvin though but then, you never know. We will keep on watching...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Make una update now!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
ntwrk dey do me strong thing o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Owlnil nominates pokello n elikem . Pokelo feels like a star. Elikem nt comfortable wit d west African pageantry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2013
oneal nominates pokello n elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Oneal says he is nominating elikem cos he is tired of d whole west african paegentry,that d west africans in d house are too full of themselves .....imagine such reason to nominate one yet biggie had no issue wit dat,dis west african matter go kill oneal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2013
Feza nominates Elikem and Pokello.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: Owlnil nominates pokello n elikem . Pokelo feels like a star. Elikem nt comfortable wit d west African pageantry

Was that Oneal's real reason for nominating Elikem and biggie allowed that? WOW.
shocked shocked shocked
The beef is real sha...

UNITING AFRICANS MY AZZ! FVCK BBA!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA: Speaking of Ik, am i the only one sick of his perverted ways? To me its very unprofessional and its just downright irritating. You would think the dog doesn't have a wife and children at home and would accord them some respect. But i guess his wife isn't complaining.
The Ugandan housemate is pretty but nowhere near a Dellish. I'm just surprised Ik even called a girl of her type pretty, knowing how he is.
Now its IK u are findin fault wit?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Feza nominates elikem n pokello as planned
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Feza - elikem n pokello an instigator
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
He doesn't know that really. He sees them as his boys. If only bassey had told him to watch his back!

Oneal is such an idiot.

dominique: Its not wise for Melvin to be saying such a
thing on nomination morning especially with HoH. I expected him to say he did what he did cos he couldn't handle the guilt. Now I won't be surprised if Bimp nominates or swaps him cos of this. Sebi na you wan test your popularity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
pokello nominates cleo and feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Pokello nominates Cleo and Feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2013
hiteelong:
Now its IK u are findin fault wit?

I've always found a fault with him, is there a problem with that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Pokello Cleo curiou to know hw strng she is n fezo weakest link

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2013
I'm learning history from Bimp.
Can't bliv Ethopia is still in "2005".
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: my dear if you follow BBA from the get-go no be una beginners, Bots ALWAYS votes SA, ROA and Angola ALWAYS vote the naija rep, Ghana too, only Goldie didn't get the Naija vote..in the absence of EA countries, the likes of Kenya move to Naija, UG to SADC, tz is unpredictable

This game has a regular pattern, if you don't know it, just say

Nominations now on

Sulu nominates Poki amd Angelo

@safarigirl,Calm down, i aint a beginner, the fact is these hm get voted by these other countries becoz their reps r not up 4 eviction. also, bassey has never been up with dillish, angelo and melvin at the same time, that will change the game completely n u wil c whu z a beginner grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Cleo nominates Pokello and Elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Cleo nominates pokello and elikem.ok!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Pokello: cleo (the feeling is mutual) n feze

Cleo: pokello n elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2013
Cleo nominates pokello and elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Angelo nominates Feza and Cleo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2013
angelo nominates feza and cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Angelo--feza and cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Angelo feza n Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Feza n Cleo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Sulu is gonna save pokello and put feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2013
i so much love angelo's reason for feza and cleo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2013
Shiiiit it's tight
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2013
nkwako: Sulu is gonna save pokello and put feza

nope he'll put up Angelo

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.