Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,440 members, 7,864,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184029 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2013
nkwako: What conspiracy is Massey aware of
Feza tried to get him on board in nominating the Nigerians when she was at Diamond house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2013
who is zulu gonna swap,feza or angelo.i hope he swap feza so oneal can wake up from his alliance dream

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2013
herziz07:

Please donts say that cos its not true

She is a very big fooooooooooooooooooooolish fool
Heheheh! She hates Bassey for interfearing with her Moaning on saturday, *fiiingeringTinz* Geeeez, meaning she would have nominated Melvin today had Melvin been the one who interfeared.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
That very very sweet moment when bimp saves himself and put up beverly....
This girl is a disgrace to humanity!!!! What da fuuuck?
Bassey saved her from national embarrassment and she has the guts to nominate him .. Again,bassey is from serria leone nd she nominated him when there are still people like nando in the house...
Make God punish me if beverly ever ver gets one of my vote... I'll rather vote pokello than beverly...
I think it's because of the bolded that the likes of Pokello, Oneal etc think that there's a west African conspiracy.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2013
practikal: True, why didn't bassey inform Melvin & bev about the conspiracy
abeg, you are fine...but stop talking like this
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2013
Maybe you should hear this from me first.
I see 7 persons for possible eviction this week

from RH
Pokello-4 , Elikem- 3 , Feza - 2, Cleo-2, Angello-2

from DH
Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4,

Now how does that make u feel? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2013
I'm not defending Beverly nominating Bassey (I like Bassey)... But has any1 considered dat maybe she nominated him as payback for nominating Melvin
He says he nominated him cos he was hoh, IMO that is almst like beverly nominatin Mel cos hez hoh.
2 b fair, Bass haz almost always nominated hohs but we r d ones that know that, bev doesn't kno that so evn if that's a worthy xcuse, she wld stil c it as a betrayal.
Agreed, d girl get tiny brain syndrome compounded by mouth diarhhea n over-hormonally compromised Instruments; that said, I also think u guys r always quick 2 judge her evry move n call her names.
My humble opinion sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2013
Nigerians no big deal if bassey or Melvin is swapped we goin hard 4 dem in fact

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
I think Bimp is gonna swap himself with Dillish. Ya'll should get ready to get your hands dirty.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

This is not an excuse!!!! Beverly doesnt know about the conspiracy,so why did she nominate him...
Its onlyy we who know about it,so that is not an excuse...
Just look at you saying bassey is really playing game.. The same guy who saved beverly,her mother and Nigeria from further embarrassment..
I dont even know what satifies you people sef...
I repeat beverly is not playing any game,she is just an ignorant person whose game plan is to embarrass people who have any links to her...
If Beverley knew about the conspiracy then obviously she would not nominate him. I brought up the conspiracy as an example.We are not in the house. The housemates see things and feel things differently then we do. She feels he is calculative then that is her opinion and she has a right to vote. When Melvin decided to save himself, a lot of people were condemning him until later they realised he made a smart move. Lets wait and see. You may find out later that "Bassey" may not be what he seems. Abeg free her. The same Bimp everyone was all bruhaha about showed himself to be something else. Everyone came with a strategy, some obvious then others, Bassey is no exception.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
russello: Maybe you should hear this from me first.

from RH

from DH
Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4,

Please kindly add one Beverly Osu's name to the list, then i'll feel better. That girls needs to be slapped home
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Like beverly or hate her as i do but come to think of it she will definetly not win but went further than the likes of Betty,maria,selly,motamma,koketso,natasha,huda,fatima,bolt,hakeem,denzel,biguesa,neyl and Lk4.She has been one lucky person.Loved in the house and hated outside.she don break BBA record of never been nominated for 8 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Drahmah: abeg, you are fine...but stop talking like this

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2013

from RH

from DH
Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4,

If that is the case, Bimp might save himself and put Dillish. Sulu might save Cleo and put Oneal.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think it's because of the bolded that the likes of Pokello, Oneal etc think that there's a west African conspiracy.
You funny sha!! So in other words,someone like oneal will save a west african over his regional person shey?
Let me tell you,west african allaince or not,those goats like oneal,feza and pokello must always look for an excuse to hate on west africa cos they are intimidated by our track records...
Wait oooh, e be like say na this year you begin watch this game for questioning why i said beverly shldnt have nominated a serria leonenan!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2013
Id 7 people come up

Elikem
Pokello
Angelo
Cleo
Feza
Bimp
Annabel

Sulu saves cleo and puts o'neil
Bimp saves himself for dillish

Naija save dillish, elikem n feza, thanks for coming
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella:
If that is the case, Bimp might save himself and put Dillish. Sulu might save Cleo and put Oneal.
This would be the ideal situation. I pray 3 ppl go home including oneza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2013
Does that mean he'll be forced to put Oneal? Lmaooooo

russello: [font=Courier New]Maybe you should hear this from me first.

from RH

from DH
Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4,

[/font]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2013
abenipa:

Both of them are salty actually-Owl Neal as you call him and Nando. That guy called Nando...hmmn, there is just something sinister about him. How person go carry grudge for save and replace wey don tey tey? Even the person dem replace don leave the big brother house? There is just something about that guy, I tell you.
At this Juncture, Selly's Mom was/is right in saying Nando is a demon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2013
herziz07: Like beverly or hate her as i do but come to think of it she will definetly not win but went further than the likes of Betty,maria,selly,motamma,koketso,natasha,huda,fatima,bolt,hakeem,denzel,biguesa,neyl and Lk4.She has been one lucky person.Loved in the house and hated outside.she don break BBA record of never been nominated for 8 weeks.
The bolded captures Beverly. That's why she should make sure she's not nominating. That way she'll stay longer in the house. However i don't know what people from other countries think off her. It seems to me that it's Nigeria that hate her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013
OK...Dillish is likely gn 2b swapped
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Like beverly or hate her as i do but come to think of it she will definetly not win but went further than the likes of Betty,maria,selly,motamma,koketso,natasha,huda,fatima,bolt,hakeem,denzel,biguesa,neyl and Lk4.She has been one lucky person.Loved in the house and hated outside.she don break BBA record of never been nominated for 8 weeks.i wish ROA can be given one slot to nominate Beverly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013
So it is down to Annabel, Bimp, Pokello and Elikem. Okay, my thoughts;

- I doubt Bimp will pull a Melvin stunt cos the guy needs his liver so he won't do without it now. I don't think he will put Melvin on the chopping block too cos as he is right now, he really wishes he didnt have to be the HOH. How do you save and replace when your predecessor put himself on the chopping block? We will wait and see what happend tonight.

- Annabel: She might just survive this round of eviction AGAIN if no East African is put up as a save and replace

- Pokello: This might just be a Natasha kind of thing. Her numbers have been dwindling anyway

- Elikem: Save for Ghana, I do not know how he will survive this round o. That whole spying on Beverly and Angelo episode, no class at all! Twas as though he needed their action to start his own action kind of thing. Except Nigeria is benevolent and show him mercy, perhaps he will survive but hmmn, his chances are veeeeeery slim!!!

- Last but not the least Sule (otherwise known as Sulu): this one is crazy. I doubt he will save Elikem AGAIN after OwlNeal did the same last week and neither will he save Pokello cos he nominated her anyway. He won't put Cleo (country woman) so he is left with OwlNeal and Angelo. Seeing that Sule's brains are right in the hands of OwlNeal, Angelo will be up tonight....hehehehehe. However, we will all know in 7 hours...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013

from RH

from DH
Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4,

hpy!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

You funny sha!! So in other words,someone like oneal will save a west african over his regional person shey?
Let me tell you,west african allaince or not,those goats like oneal,feza and pokello must always look for an excuse to hate on west africa cos they are intimidated by our track records...
Wait oooh, e be like say na this year you begin watch this game for questioning why i said beverly shldnt have nominated a serria leonenan!!!!
Events whether done knowingly or unknowingly will make them think so and Beverly and Selly have not helped matters. They have always told those who cared to listen about the West African unity.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2013
i want bimp to save himslf n put bev.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

She's just as dumb as Goldie. Remember when that one saved the same Prezzo that nominated her, only to put up Keitta?

I repeat - Beverly is a phucking nincompoop!
Please Respect the Dead, don't know about Nigeria but in Ghana we don't speak ill of the dead no matter their merits and demerits on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
The bolded captures Beverly. That's why she should make sure she's not nominating. That way she'll stay longer in the house. However i don't know what people from other countries think off her. It seems to me that it's Nigeria that hate her.
I think Ghana too because of the whole Selly ish too. South Africans are mixed, some love her(BEvangelo) and some hate her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2013

from RH

from DH
Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4, BEVERLY- POPULAR DEMAND

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2013
God please, dillish must not be put up, so we can vote bassey if he's put up. And if bimp swaps dillish...NIGERIANS, please vote! Namibia voted melvin! Return the favor, and secure thr votes for melvin in d future! And I seriously hope angelo or o'neal is put up too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2013
C'est moi:
i want bimp to save himslf n put bev.
This is tantamount to Satan giving his life to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I think Bimp is gonna swap himself with Dillish. Ya'll should get ready to get your hands dirty.

Is dis Adam orji

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.