Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,974 members, 7,863,473 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183631 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: Id 7 people come up

Elikem
Pokello
Angelo
Cleo
Feza
Bimp
Annabel

Sulu saves cleo and puts o'neil
Bimp saves himself for dillish

Naija save dillish, elikem n feza, thanks for coming

R u serious? Or maybe a typo right? Save Feza? Never. Right time to split the EA votes!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Please Respect the Dead, don't know about Nigeria but in Ghana we don't speak ill of the dead no matter their merits and demerits on earth.
Africans are funny. It's only when they are dead that people start to act holy than though. I bet when she was alive you thought same thing. If Selly(God forbid) something happened. Everyone will be all bruhaha she is an angel, dnt say that bla bla.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Operation save Dillish i have started voting already

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2013
russello: OK...Dillish is likely gn 2b swapped

If biggie decides to put up those with 2noms, dillish will be also be up. Making 8people on the chopping block..and bimp gets to replace with either bev\melvin\bassey. I think 8 will be too much to be up, so I doubt peeps with 2noms will be up. Tonight will tell sha.

Beverly is really scared of being up and surprisingly, she has escaped nomination this week again. . I personally don't think putting bassey up was a smart move by her, because she wasn't out of options. (Nando or bimp,cos he's hoh n can replace himslef)..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2013
Hello....only Elikem and Pokello will be up in RH oh wiv 3 and 4 votes respectively. Remember Dillish also had 2 votes like Cleo and co.

Bimp and Annabel wud be up with 4 votes each. If Bimp replaces himself wiv Dillish, I would totally give up on him! (And hez very likely to do that anyway)

Sulu may save Elikem and put Angello/Feza.

Safarigirl, amaka, itsmodella, spade, shovel, cutlass... grin grin...please forget Dillish not as you vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: This would be the ideal situation. I pray 3 ppl go home including oneza
Just in case 2 people will go, we need to vote aggressively for Dillish and Elikem. At least, if Elikem gets only Ghana, he can have some individual votes that will be helpful in pushing him ahead of Oneal and Feza. Annabel is the more preferred East African so Feza has very little chance.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2013
herziz07: Like beverly or hate her as i do but come to think of it she will definetly not win but went further than the likes of Betty,maria,selly,motamma,koketso,natasha,huda,fatima,bolt,hakeem,denzel,biguesa,neyl and Lk4.She has been one lucky person.Loved in the house and hated outside.she don break BBA record of never been nominated for 8 weeks.i wish ROA can be given one slot to nominate Beverly
she never break anything jare....have you forgotten Geraldine of BBA Revolution? She only came up by swapping 2 weeks to finals

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2013
For the first time bev asked melvin what he thinks of angelo. Didn't hear much but what he kept on saying was don't get carried away. Ben said if I get carried away slap me.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Just in case 2 people will go, we need to vote aggressively for Dillish and Elikem. At least, if Elikem gets only Ghana, he can have some individual votes that will be helpful in pushing him ahead of Oneal and Feza. Annabel is the more preferred East African so Feza has very little chance.
i don't care bout elikem...what he did on saturday is unforgivable, he must go
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: i don't care bout elikem...what he did on saturday is unforgivable, he must go
What was that?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2013
dynamitee: I'm not defending Beverly nominating Bassey (I like Bassey)... But has any1 considered dat maybe she nominated him as payback for nominating Melvin
He says he nominated him cos he was hoh, IMO that is almst like beverly nominatin Mel cos hez hoh.
2 b fair, Bass haz almost always nominated hohs but we r d ones that know that, bev doesn't kno that so evn if that's a worthy xcuse, she wld stil c it as a betrayal.
Agreed, d girl get tiny brain syndrome compounded by mouth diarhhea n over-hormonally compromised Instruments; that said, I also think u guys r always quick 2 judge her evry move n call her names.
My humble opinion sha.
Now lets take a look at beverlys moves..
1.. Throwing her cheap asss at a guy who has a girlfriend back home... She dipped her hands into this same guy's private area and he got pissed off and walked away..
2... Getting half phhhuucked on national tv by a guy she just met.. Note,family and friends were watching..
3.. Nominating a guy who saved her from futher embarrassment and that same guy comes from her region.. Note,she doesnt even have any beef with the guy..
Now tell me the above are just ordinary moves!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

She's just as dumb as Goldie. Remember when that one saved the same Prezzo that nominated her, only to put up Keitta?

I repeat - Beverly is a phucking nincompoop!
My God....goldie is dead....have you no respect? Jeeez.....you need to tone down the way you abuse peeps you are a guy and not a girl c'mon......**sigh

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: i don't care bout elikem...what he did on saturday is unforgivable, he must go
He is still better than those useless hypocrites called Oneal and Feza. Those ones must go first.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2013
So is what Beverley did forgivable? I do not blame anybody but herself, the fact that she knew they were there made it worse. There will always be people watching for a free show. Pokelo, Bassey and co did same thing to Bolt. Elikem is not my favourite person but Bev did it to herself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2013
But pls, y didn't dis gehs nominate Nando lukin at how he treated Selly before her exit (I am nt absolving the latter of blame). I am quite disappointed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

1.. Throwing her cheap asss at a guy who has a girlfriend back home... She dipped her hands into this same guy's private area and he got pissed off and walked away..
2... Getting half phhhuucked on national tv by a guy she just met.. Note,family and friends were watching..
3.. Nominating a guy who saved her from futher embarrassment and that same guy comes from her region.. Note,she doesnt even have any beef with the guy..

3gbosas to u.
ur head dey there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
Heheheh! She hates Bassey for interfearing with her Moaning on saturday, *fiiingeringTinz* Geeeez, meaning she would have nominated Melvin today had Melvin been the one who interfeared.
Guy u know ur crazy, u really cracked me up.
I told anyone that cares to listen that beverley is a time bomb waiting to explode, d earlier we get her home the better fir everybody.
But if I were to be objective, I would say that beverley was shocked when bassey told her that he nominated melvin (cos he was hoh). She was like wtf. So that might have contributed a bit but I believe the real reason was bc bassey spoiled her show with rastaman and she was further embarrassed when bassey was telling other housemates dat he ordered her to leave angelo's bed and go downstairs. She tried to save face by saying she knew what was happening d whole time.
I think dis is d main reason she nominated bassey.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2013
StateOfMind:

If biggie decides to put up those with 2noms, dillish will be also be up. Making 8people on the chopping block..and bimp gets to replace with either bev\melvin\bassey. I think 8 will be too much to be up, so I doubt peeps with 2noms will be up. Tonight will tell sha.

Beverly is really scared of being up and surprisingly, she has escaped nomination this week again. . I personally don't think putting bassey up was a smart move by her, because she wasn't out of options. (Nando or bimp,cos he's hoh n can replace himslef)..

IMHO, "hez hoh n can save himself" is just a spineless excuse to nominate an hm. Why hve hms not nominated their fellow country mates when dey r hoh too if its such an innocent reason?

Also, I think I've noticed that Bev has dis heightened sense of loyalty. This is d girl that went round saying Melvin n Dellish r not options for an hm(I 4get who now) to nominate. I nvr xpected her to nominate bimp cos dey r close. Bassey on d other hand, she probably feels he nominated her person n dat makes him questionable to her @d least. She obviosly dosnt kno bimp has been conspirin again 9jarians too or d stupid girl wld probly hve nominated him. Howevr, I agree dat she shd hve atlst reserved bassey when nando was stil an option.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2013
russello: Maybe you should hear this from me first.
I see 7 persons for possible eviction this week

from RH
Pokello-4 , Elikem- 3 , Feza - 2, Cleo-2, Angello-2

from DH
Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4,

Now how does that make u feel? cheesy

I feel high on drugs grin cheesy. That means sulu will save cleo, and put one of d oneza, on chopping board. While bimp will either put dilish or bervely on d list too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2013
Famous quote from Sulu " you know if you are black its a challenge to be beautiful"

ELIKEM " I like to date black girls " then my man Sulu goes " my friend that is your own PREFERATION "

SULU is just Drama.original africa
!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2013
feminine A: For the first time bev asked melvin what he thinks of angelo. Didn't hear much but what he kept on saying was don't get carried away. Ben said if I get carried away slap me.

Then I estimate the girl is due for abt a hundred slaps... N that's just for d kissing, let's not even estimate for d other carrying-aways. Ode!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Idk if 7 people will be up but if only 4 are up, that's a really small number for possible evictees. Hmmmm......
I think its gonna be 7 people up.

The situation Sulu will find himself in reminds me of BBA6 when Vina was up for eviction as HOH and the only option to swap herself with was Felicia from Malawi cause everyone else was also up for eviction.
That was the best day ever cause i couldn't stand that gossiping witch anyway. Lol
Was so glad when she was evicted after escaping nominations week after week. BBA6 was really sweet for me jor. Haha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
What he did on saturday is unforgivable? Lol. Unfortunately in life not everyone is mother theresa. I bet you if it was the other way around. Bev would have watched and told the whole house. Secondly it"s not his fault your sister decided to give a free show. Mind you they are not exactly bffs cos of the whole gossiping about pokelo and Selly thing. Thirdly if i go outside topless and guys are staring at me. Should i be angry and say they are no gentleman for staring at me. I mean that is really ridiculous. If you don"t like Elikem fine. But this whole unforgivable thing you are blowing out of proportion. You were not complaining when it happened to Bolt and Betty.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
All those attacking @spade for saying what Goldie did in BBA was dumb are hypocrites!!!
So cos someone is dead,that person automatically becomes holy and void of any faults shey? What is even special about the dead anyway?
You guys should stop all this nonsense hypocrisy..
Respect the dead ko,respect the dead ni!!!
Respect yourself before you die and the respect will go down with you!!!
Yes,what Goldie did in BBA when she was alive is dumb!!! Shikena!!!!
Stop using the fear of the dead visiting you as an excuse to say you respect them..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2013
StateOfMind:

Already tot of dat. But, then again this kinda situation happened earlier in d BBA The Chase, and the deciding factor was the gap between the "nomination ties" and the "last highest".

Example
Nomination ties = 2
Last highest (RH) = 3(Elikem) this is closer to nomination ties (2)
Last highest (DH) = 4(Annabel)

The house whose HMs LH is closer to "nomination ties" usually follows

However, Biggie has d final say. So lets keep our finger crossd
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
All those attacking @spade for saying what Goldie did in BBA was dumb are hypocrites!!!
So cos someone is dead,that person automatically becomes holy and void of any faults shey? What is even special about the dead anyway?
You guys should stop all this nonsense hypocrisy..
Respect the dead ko,respect the dead ni!!!
Respect yourself before you die and the respect will go down with you!!!
Yes,what Goldie did in BBA when she was alive is dumb!!! Shikena!!!!
Stop using the fear of the dead visiting you as an excuse to say you respect them..
Exactly, so because Hitler is dead, must we say he was a saint. A spade is a spade whether at the backyard or infront

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Well then you are on a long thing cause the voting results have been showing just that, with a few exceptions. Everyone knows regional sentiments are heavily involved in this game, even the housemates know that, that's why they're conspiring now.
And you said "your reps".....so where are you from btw? Just curious...
@Amaka, m from Ghana,any other questions
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:

I dunno hw 2 bold quotes so here goes
@1: I never said she has made "only" good moves. She has made a shitload of bad ones too. That was a very bad move.

@2: pls refer to 1 above. Substitute "very bad" for "epically stupid"

@3: u c her nominatin a guy that she shd b grateful to 4 saving her frm personal n national embarassmnt. I c her nominating a guy that she feels betrayed her trust by nominatin her country mate n betrayin the so-called WA alliance in d name of "hez hoh n cn save himslf", after she used her hoh powers 2 save him cos of d same WA alliance. Tell me if u were in her shoes, u won't drop d "one west-africa" act n start questning Bassey's motives.
2 prove my point, note that u have used 1 n 2 above as a basis to automatically choose d worst possible motive for her actions in 3.
Again, IMHO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
whats with all these fake ppl claiming ghana.YOu must be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 11:14am On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Just in case 2 people will go, we need to vote aggressively for Dillish and Elikem. At least, if Elikem gets only Ghana, he can have some individual votes that will be helpful in pushing him.
Sulu will have to save and replace one, do you think he will pull a Melvin card?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella:
If that is the case, Bimp might save himself and put Dillish. Sulu might save Cleo and put Oneal.
dillish is already up wit 2 votes.dt makes it 3 frm DH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
Sori dnt fool us wift dat. Wift d rubbish u ave been vomiting since, only shows that u either a ZOMBIWE or TAZANIA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.