Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183898 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2013
Oh God! Who sent beverly to BBA? She's so brainless! Nominating bassey? Really? Disnt someone give this girl tips b4 she entered the chase?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by herziz07: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Beverly is a foooooooolllllll

Please donts say that cos its not true

She is a very big fooooooooooooooooooooolish fool

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: Bev- anabel least favourite, bassey cos he's very calculative. At dis juncture bev hs lost SL vote anytime she's up. Cos a while ago she told bassey that if he had nominated her she wud hv killed him.
She is right. Bassey is really playing the game. Why did he not tell them about conspiracy. Maybe Bev is now finally playing the game after last nights incidence.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Blimp should swap himself with Beverly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2013
melvin nominates bimp and annabel
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Melvin nominates Bimp and Annabel.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2013
True, why didn't bassey inform Melvin & bev about the conspiracy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2013
practikal: True, why didn't bassey inform Melvin & bev about the conspiracy
I like Bimp but honestly there is something about him that unsettles me. Just wait and see. I felt same way about Bimp. Anyways time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Melvin has sense cos Annabel is competition but Beverly is as dumb as luck
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2013
*scratches head* Beverly, babe i tire for you o. I nor know how to support you again. U jux fall my hand finish.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Beverly don de yarn nonsense again, says she dreamt bimp impregnated Cleo and dey were tryin to abort it bla bla bla. D bimp just tire for her lies .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2013
DH NOMS
---------------
1. Annabel- Beverly( an instigator, and is aggressive) n Bimp (they don't flow)
2. Bimp- Annabel(don't know her) n Dillish ( she's a threat)
3. Bassey- Bimp (HOH) n Annabel(she's competition). Lol...he wanted to say Dillish, but vehemently shook his head n changed.
4. Nando- Melvin(still disappointed about the swapping that he did with Selly regardless of what he did by putting himself up) n Dillish(she's a tease, and plays with people's feelings)
5. Beverly- Annabel( least favourite person) n Bassey ( he's calculative)
6. Dillish- Bimp (HOH) n Nando ( He's close to HOH, n if his name comes up, Bimp will save him)
7. Melvin- Bimp( HOH) n Annabel (they are not that close)

Annabel- 4, Bimp- 4, Dillish- 2, all else 1 each.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2013
That very very sweet moment when bimp saves himself and put up beverly....
This girl is a disgrace to humanity!!!! What da fuuuck?
Bassey saved her from national embarrassment and she has the guts to nominate him .. Again,bassey is from serria leone nd she nominated him when there are still people like nando in the house...
Make God punish me if beverly ever ver gets one of my vote... I'll rather vote pokello than beverly...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2013
practikal: True, why didn't bassey inform Melvin & bev about the conspiracy
Conspiracy or No conspiracy, Africa knows dat d reason she nominated him was cos he stopped them wen she was soooooooooooo in d mood
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2013
What conspiracy is bassey aware of
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2013
ItsModella: Beverly nominates Annabel and Bassey.

So dis idiot Bev nominated Bassey?
When pple like Nando are available?
Gawd!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Don't you mean O'Neal?

Both of them are salty actually-Owl Neal as you call him and Nando. That guy called Nando...hmmn, there is just something sinister about him. How person go carry grudge for save and replace wey don tey tey? Even the person dem replace don leave the big brother house? There is just something about that guy, I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2013
click2cbn: Conspiracy or No conspiracy, Africa knows dat d reason she nominated him was cos he stopped them wen she was soooooooooooo in d mood

you cant be so sure of that...remember Bassey was also so intent on humping her a while back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2013
Annabel bimp n delish r up .I hope bimp dosent swap hm sef wth Melv bt I believe Bassey wil be swapped.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2013
hiteelong:
Now its IK u are findin fault wit?

It's irritating...(Characteritics of a dog)....unless it's a script he's acting out which I dnt think so...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nomski0(f): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2013
All you had to do was say nando......and all would be fine. Now you've boarded your flight home. Kai! Xo xo ungrateful to bass. I nor fit pity you self.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Drahmah: Oh God! Who sent beverly to BBA? She's so brainless! Nominating bassey? Really? Disnt someone give this girl tips b4 she entered the chase?

She's just as dumb as Goldie. Remember when that one saved the same Prezzo that nominated her, only to put up Keitta?

I repeat - Beverly is a phucking nincompoop!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2013
spade:

Don't you mean O'Neal?
Nando and Oneal are human beings filled with salt instead of blood. Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abenipa(f): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Iyawo TM, please do not forget to give us a short and sweet version of Diamond's House who nominated who and for what reasons? Not all of us are watching this morning. Tank you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nkwako: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2013
What conspiracy is Massey aware of
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2013
practikal:

you cant be so sure of that...remember Bassey was also so intent on humping her a while back
she wasn't on heat den plus her head still correct small den
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
abenipa:

Both of them are salty actually-Owl Neal as you call him and Nando. That guy called Nando...hmmn, there is just something sinister about him. How person go carry grudge for save and replace wey don tey tey? Even the person dem replace don leave the big brother house? There is just something about that guy, I tell you.
That is just an excuse. It's not the save and replace. He is jealous of Melvin, all the girls like him(Dillish and Selly), he is competition, he wants west africans gone. What all these fools fail to realise that West Africans votes count too. What will happen when Sadc, East Africans are up against each other. West Africans are the ones who can make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: She is right. Bassey is really playing the game. Why did he not tell them about conspiracy. Maybe Bev is now finally playing the game after last nights incidence.
This is not an excuse!!!! Beverly doesnt know about the conspiracy,so why did she nominate him...
Its onlyy we who know about it,so that is not an excuse...
Just look at you saying bassey is really playing game.. The same guy who saved beverly,her mother and Nigeria from further embarrassment..
I dont even know what satisfies you people sef...
I repeat beverly is not playing any game,she is just an ignorant person whose game plan is to embarrass people who have any links to her...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abedoyin: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Beverly nid to b out of dats house,she is nt with r brain......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2013
You guys gotta chill on bassey! Talking about "he's playing the game". At least, he isn't out there killing potential votes by nominating region mates...he's west african, he aint nominating fellow west africans cos he knows he'll need d votes when and if he's up. Can't say the same about our over exuberant mamba- black daughter and sister...God help beverly tho
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by practikal(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2013
nkwako: What conspiracy is Massey aware of

Feza and co conspired to kick out naijans
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2013
All I know be say,if Bassey is up,he's having ma vote.shikenan!
Inshort,I want beverly to be on d chopping block.Nominating Bassey was a no no for me.
WTH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.