Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183627 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011:
I will be objective here...it's vice versa. It was Bimp that shocked me...not crackhead nando. And I still wonder how the infantile nando escaped being nominated.

Don't You know bimp has nominated dillish before now?

Every diamond housemate says bimp is a nice guy...nando was particularly impressed he packed and cleared his vomit on saturday night. I could tell the deep appreciation he had for him for that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
StateOfMind:

Don't You know bimp has nominated dillish before now?

Every diamond housemate says bimp is a nice guy...nando was particularly impressed he packed and cleared his vomit on saturday night. I could tell the deep appreciation he had for him for that.
SOM...Good day. That Bimp sha na correct snake...but I still think he has a good heart compared to witch Feza.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Biggy just dey gbagaun today sha.kilode?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
dominique: Chai! Biggie don tabon o shocked
He's talking to Bev about the letters they rescived and said 'tell big brother how that made you felt shocked. She just said the emerald housemates looks like gays grin
Biggie asks her about conniving, she said she's not sure about rubies in terms of conniving. She says O'neal doesn't look like someone that can connive, so is Sulu (if only you knew!) as well as HER Angelo. Even biggie follow say hmmmm. Her DS started on a low point but I enjoyed it sha.
English is not our mother tongue, biggie too!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tiyazman: Zandilicious is a Zimbo oo! He just sent me a PM and ended it with 'nxa'
Crazy i gv up, wen did i send u tht? grin[b]
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
View Zandilicious's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Zandilicious's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To zandilicious

Time registered: July 03, 2013

Time spent online: 14 hours & 31 minutes

View Zandilicious's posts (19) | View Zandilicious's topics (0)
Zandilicious is an alien....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
So nando swapped maria and she left, and nobody holds it against him. The same nando bears a grudge against melvin for swapping hakeem...what about the other housemates that hv fallen off the game as a result of the swap/replace by previous HOHs(most recently o'neal)? Why doesn't nando bear a grudge against o'neal or them? Its clear to all that nando has something against melvin; something way beyond the hakeem incidence. Maybe he sees him as a threat in both areas of the chase- affection and money. I would think he's really into the anti-west african region campaign, but then, he never nominates beverly...and most recently bassey. Nando is a serious nut case, and needs to leave the big brother house before he does further damage to both the reputation of the show and to more housemates in the game. One needs not be reminded about the knife incidence with sulu...and the outrageous scene he had with selly this last friday...he's a walking time bomb. He has nothing to offer to me as far as the BBA show is concerned, especially since I'm not d typa guy who fancies the promotion of emotional torture, personality degradation, and hate. He's nowhere near my description of entertainment. Entertainment for me, is some comic relief, and all the love and friendliness shown among the likes of sulu, dillish, melvin, elikem and pokello; when she's not scheming. Nando is mentally challenged and sinister...I'm sorry, buy if he's your fav, you both need to visit a psychiatry...

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
@Drahmah...ur post is on point. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
wild child:

'u doubt TV presenting is his field' after 4 seasons,this is his fifth season you're funny grin grin grin who are the real professionals that are hanging? Olisa? Freeze? KB(the one before IK)..he's not a trained mass communicator,he an economist by education..ask yourself,how many people on TV or radio studied mass comm? Media is not really about your school cert but your skill,talanet and creativity....im not saying he's perfect though

Haba!!!! Ik,dog ke? i think that was too much cos i dont think you really know him that much and yes his wife aint complaining cos i personally asked him that once before at his party...like they say beauty is the hand of the beholder,thats his own opinion and Ik has seen enough girls that you can ever imagine,having organised 'dance party' every month for more than 5 years and hosting the most prestigious beauty pagent in Nigeria MBGN for more than 3 years..c'mon that guy knows what he's saying

I'm now FULLY convinced this is IK Osakioduwa himself talking grin

Wild Child is IK's radio DJ name.
Notice Wild Child NEVER posts during the Live Eviction shows grin

Oga Ikponmwosa, can I have an autograph?

Oh, and don't even think of getting someone to help you post on Nairaland next Sunday while you host the show just to convince us it ain't you.

I'm onto you, homeboy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
megliz: Pls leave Ik out of dis . D guy is doing pretty well.ure not his wife to judge him.if he was so unprofessional then he wouldn't have annchored these show for d 5th time.hian.

Lol. Are you his wife?
I don't have business with his wife. This is business, not personal. His subjectivity is just too blatant to the discerning mind....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
fashrola: View Zandilicious's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Zandilicious's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To zandilicious

Time registered: July 03, 2013

Time spent online: 14 hours & 31 minutes

View Zandilicious's posts (19) | View Zandilicious's topics (0)
Zandilicious is an alien....
hav u eva heard of creatin new account?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
lola.luv:

Lol. Are you his wife?
I don't have business with his wife. This is business, not personal. His subjectivity is just too blatant to the discerning mind....
lyk we care? angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by fashrola(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
hav u eva heard of creatin new account?
for BBA purposes?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Drahmah: So nando swapped maria and she left, and nobody holds it against him. The same nando bears a grudge against melvin for swapping hakeem...what about the other housemates that hv fallen off the game as a result of the swap/replace by previous HOHs(most recently o'neal)? Why doesn't nando bear a grudge against o'neal or them? Its clear to all that nando has something against melvin; something way beyond the hakeem incidence. Maybe he sees him as a threat in both areas of the chase- affection and money. I would think he's really into the anti-west african region campaign, but then, he never nominates beverly...and most recently bassey. Nando is a serious nut case, and needs to leave the big brother house before he does further damage to both the reputation of the show and to more housemates in the game. One needs not be reminded about the knife incidence with sulu...and the outrageous scene he had with selly this last friday...he's a walking time bomb. He has nothing to offer to me as far as the BBA show is concerned, especially since I'm not d typa guy who fancies the promotion of emotional torture, personality degradation, and hate. He's nowhere near my description of entertainment. Entertainment for me, is some comic relief, and all the love and friendliness shown among the likes of sulu, dillish, melvin, elikem and pokello; when she's not scheming. Nando is mentally challenged and sinister...I'm sorry, buy if he's your fav, you both need to visit a psychiatry...

For his dump ass mind he blvd melvin betrayed d guys in d chase. As if dt wasn't enough betrayin dem wit SELLY! A girl dt gave him STDs, lol
Seriously Nando is a phycho

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011: Aww...Dillish just won me over again and again wiv her DS. She has a good heart. This geh must not go home oh.
That girl won me over again with her DS. She is beautiful, intellligent, articulate, perceptive and kind . What amzed me most was d way she analysed d conspiracy situation in RH.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
bimp telling housemates not to be pissed with him with whoever he swaps cuz it's just a game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
fashrola: for BBA purposes?
what els r we tawkin about
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011: @Drahmah...ur post is on point. cool
thank you sir!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, the much awaited gameplan the psychotic Nando has been promising to 'unleash' on viewers, is finally being let loose, and yes, just in case there are any doubts, the plan is against THE CHASE himself, Igwe Melvin. Fasten your seatbelts Naija, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
easyflex:
That girl won me over again with her DS. She is beautiful, intellligent, articulate, perceptive and kind . What amzed me most was d way she analysed d conspiracy situation in RH.
she won me over on d stage from day one. Lololol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:
bimp telling housemates not to be pissed with him with whoever he swaps cuz it's just a game.
let him tell that to nando

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: Ladies and gentlemen, the much awaited gameplan the psychotic Nando has been promising to 'unleash' on viewers, is finally being let loose, and yes, just in case there are any doubts, the plan is against THE CHASE himself, Igwe Melvin. Fasten your seatbelts Naija, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
PLS ELABORATE MORE,
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
fork adict:

Excuse me? Were you not the one who first cautioned @Spade to respect the dead? Cos here in naija we do not speak ill of the dead bla bla bla? Now you came up with this sheet up here?
I dont know what your problem with me is? This is not the first time you've attacked me for no reason...
Where did you see me caution @spade concerning the respect the dead issue..
Just get da Bleep off my tail okk.. Carry your wahala comot for my body.. Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
safarigirl: Ladies and gentlemen, the much awaited gameplan the psychotic Nando has been promising to 'unleash' on viewers, is finally being let loose, and yes, just in case there are any doubts, the plan is against THE CHASE himself, Igwe Melvin. Fasten your seatbelts Naija, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
Abeg break am down to our level!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
safari girl pls explain ooooo.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
u now own Ghana that u know every1 there,
Gotcha!!!
So who do you know there in Ghana? Since you are not "there" in Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
ella.b:
what is his problem? Who doesnt know that Is this the first time in his life he is gonna be *a leader* must he keep blabbing? Such an immature dude....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
O'Neal and English.Dude dey feel like boss.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Which kain okpata oneal dey yarn? Just tuning in.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
zandilicious:
Not every1 in Ghana votes for melvin, thats ur wish, while i take my speeches to another website, u take ur arrogance n cockiness to another website too, coz the people u routing 4 r not as dumb as u r..ths z not ur website, if u use to rule at ur house, go be the dumb missy there, not here grin
Hey Dude, you aint Ghanaian WTF is wrong with you? Ghanaians don't Roll like that, if you have beef with her PM her don't exhibit your st.pidness here, FERK yoU ok.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Drahmah: So nando swapped maria and she left, and nobody holds it against him. The same nando bears a grudge against melvin for swapping hakeem...what about the other housemates that hv fallen off the game as a result of the swap/replace by previous HOHs(most recently o'neal)? Why doesn't nando bear a grudge against o'neal or them? Its clear to all that nando has something against melvin; something way beyond the hakeem incidence. Maybe he sees him as a threat in both areas of the chase- affection and money. I would think he's really into the anti-west african region campaign, but then, he never nominates beverly...and most recently bassey. Nando is a serious nut case, and needs to leave the big brother house before he does further damage to both the reputation of the show and to more housemates in the game. One needs not be reminded about the knife incidence with sulu...and the outrageous scene he had with selly this last friday...he's a walking time bomb. He has nothing to offer to me as far as the BBA show is concerned, especially since I'm not d typa guy who fancies the promotion of emotional torture, personality degradation, and hate. He's nowhere near my description of entertainment. Entertainment for me, is some comic relief, and all the love and friendliness shown among the likes of sulu, dillish, melvin, elikem and pokello; when she's not scheming. Nando is mentally challenged and sinister...I'm sorry, buy if he's your fav, you both need to visit a psychiatry...
i think its affection because anyone Nando had an attraction to was linked in some way to Melvin i.e Maria, Dillish, Selly...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
lekpalicious: *Yawns* You really remind me of Oneal undecided
Awwwwww.....(Blushing)I do huh? Your name soundz like Beverly screaming in Pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.